Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I had never heard of this until this case... out of the loop I guess..

Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel OFTL...I get sucked into those reality shows..it's where I learn my hip lingo LOL..

Has anyone seen anything about a media blackout being talked about from Jose Baez?

Interesting that the latest OCSO media release doesn't mention the standard "We're continuing to work closely with the Anthonys..." stuff.

How does Baez even begin to think about jury selection in a case like this? My God, everyone within 20 miles of a TV or newspaper would be disqualified.

On a lighter note, I've come up with a defense strategy for him. He could go a la OJ...let her try on the found teal panties with dots, and start chanting, "If it doesn't fit you must acquit!"

Sorry - getting loopy from all the spinning, weaving, backpedaling, twists and turns.

Commonplace or not, it could just as well insinuate drug use. I'll ask again if anyone has pics from Fusian on June 27th. Apparently the date that the "all white party" was supposed to be at Fusian. If the 27th is the correct date of the "all white party" and nobody is dressed in white and the decor is not white, that kinda blows the COMMONPLACE theory out of the water.
blood..i wanted to say earlier that i have also heard of whiteparties referred to as code for drugs..these parties are not above board but they pretend to be.

Okay I just jumped back in a bit ago but are they saying what she whispered in Baez's ear on the way out? Did I read that right from someone here?

According to the previous post above. That was the "anything but cloths party" and it's only one party out of many. There were way more e-mails discussing the "all white parties" than there are pics of people all wearing white.

I was merely pointing out to you, that she was not wearing
what you said, "wrapped in a sheet depicting the flag <---- your words.
It was an actual flag.
The white party controversy has taken up several pages and proved nothing.

I have to go back to my point that Clubs are not breeding ground for kidnapping 3 year olds. Drugs or no drugs. There are drugs everywhere all of the time. Fusian has NOTHING to do with Caylee. It's just wayyyy over dramatized in my opinon.

I agree shannon718. I can't think of many young people going to the clubs that are interested in kidnapping a 3yo, they're interested in partying. IF they were looking to kidnap a child I doubt they'd be hanging out in the club looking.

Look at this pics of Casey. SOMEONE sent her a package in jail?!!!

0821081212_M_082108_Casey2.jpg

0821081212_M_082108_Casey.jpg

I wonder if everyone is just sitting in the Anthony home staring at each other...

"Hmmm....Casey is here. Boy it's quiet. Anyone know where Caylee is??"

And how could they order PIZZA - first thing?? Every bite they are thinking of that giant lie and the true harsh reality ... I would think that pizza would be forever ruined for all of them ... it almost is for me!

Interesting that the latest OCSO media release doesn't mention the standard "We're continuing to work closely with the Anthonys..." stuff.

How does Baez even begin to think about jury selection in a case like this? My God, everyone within 20 miles of a TV or newspaper would be disqualified.

On a lighter note, I've come up with a defense strategy for him. He could go a la OJ...let her try on the found teal panties with dots, and start chanting, "If it doesn't fit you must acquit!"

Sorry - getting loopy from all the spinning, weaving, backpedaling, twists and turns.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WOAH! That is definitely Caylee's dad!

I do think JP looks like Caylee, but I have watched Maury, and even those men who I think 100% are the father, turn out not to be. A DNA test is the only way to rule him out.

:praying: for Caylee

Okay I just jumped back in a bit ago but are they saying what she whispered in Baez's ear on the way out? Did I read that right from someone here?
Yes, she clearly did. Then Baez released a statement that she whispered to him that she was going to hold her head up because she was innocent.

Does anyone know when Casey is going to resume her own "search" for Caylee? :crazy:

Originally Posted by MIMOMMY
I imagine she probably showered --- ate some pizza --- napped for a bit --- woke up or will wake up - remember where she is - stumble into the living room where everyone has been sitting patiently staring at the walls or TV --- waiting to hear what she has to say ---- and her answer will be "WTF is everyone looking at me for"

LOL!!!

And I bet whining that her stupid mother let LE touch her stuff & steal her clothes.

Before it's all over, maybe we'll hear CINDY confess to killing Caylee just to get Casey to shut the hell up. lol

IMO --- Shouldnt all of the phones in the Anthony household be busy pretty much 24/7 now that Casey is out and can give them all of the info on where to find Caylee?

You would think between cellphones and the internet theyd be right on top of it by now ---

And by the way who in the hell rinses off floormats an hour before they're daughter (who is suspected of killing/misplacing your granddaughter) is released from jail after a month???? Come on now - I think the damn floormats can wait --- Just another way to draw media attention ----- WAIT WAIT WAIT --- the garage door is opening --- Nope....just Cindy washing mats ----- Doesnt this lady have a hose in her backyard????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties