Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reward was put up by Skyview Aviation and Exotic rentals $200k and Kidfinder network $25k it is for Caylee's safe return and it is good for 90 days beginning July 25th I believe.
I would like to know the ties people have to those firms. Skyview Aviation? Exotic Rentals?

Kidfinder I can understand. But the other two need some detective work. JMO.

Going to google Skyview Aviation now. BRB.

Could Jesus Ortiz have lived at the Sawgrass apts back in 2007 or before? I am attempting to tie 1 lie to another.

(snipped out of respect for space only, because I think every word was DEAD ON)

:clap::clap::clap:

Ah yes, here it comes. The "I can't make her look innocent so I'll just make everyone else look guilty" defense.

Blech.
Baez doesn't have much to work with.
The information in the warrant is devastating.
When a jury sees the photos of Casey at Fusion while Caylee is missing,
the're liable to jump out of their seats and kick her @ss.
:woohoo:

I have read all the new updates, but 1 question keeps coming back to me.

Re: Cindy. Her daughter and grandaughter who live w/her are gone for a month, even though she mentions in recent statments to LE that she and her daughter were in constant contact (text, vm, cell calls) she obviously never talked to Caylee or heard her in the background.
Can anyone speculate why Cindy never filed a report w/LE?
30 days is a LONG time not to hear Caylee's voice?
How is it possible that she wasn't worried about where Caylee was sleeping? Who was caring for her? If something happened to her?[/B]
My mom lives 4 hours away, I can assure you if she called me for a month and never talked to my 3 year old son because I said he was w/a sitter or sleeping ect, she would be at my door looking to see his face.

For 31 days Casey was feeding a gazilian (lies) reasons to Cindy.

She has been kidnapped is comparable to she has been seen in Thailand or Periora. Hoping to create reasonable doubt a) that she is alive

It reminds me the story of that software designer who killed his wife and he was saying she was in Russia enjoying her life with her children. The evidence was circumstantial at first but the LE managed to nail him. In exchange for his life, he showed them where he had bury the body. And he did altered the interior of his car and threw out the passenger's sit because probably it had physical evidence on it. Well what a surprise? Cayse's car is under examination as well and oh what a surprise: Caylee is well at the hands of ''some other'' people perhaps in another country because the police were ''fixated'' on poor poor Cayse. Oh and wait for this: That guy's father? He was saying that the murdered woman had connections with the mafia.

You see the patterns of guilty people?

Cindy and George have done what they set out to do.....deflect attention away from Caylee and portray Casey as the victim.

(snipped out of respect for space only, because I think every word was DEAD ON)

:clap::clap::clap:

Ah yes, here it comes. The "I can't make her look innocent so I'll just make everyone else look guilty" defense.

Blech.
Rather like everyone who is NOT Drew Peterson is crazy or has some inability to be credible according to his Defense Atty, JB?! :eek: It all sounds so eerily familiar.

Re: Cindy. Her daughter and grandaughter who live w/her are gone for a month, even though she mentions in recent statments to LE that she and her daughter were in constant contact (text, vm, cell calls) she obviously never talked to Caylee or heard her in the background.
How is it possible that she wasn't worried about where Caylee was sleeping? Who was caring for her? If something happened to her?[/B]
My mom lives 4 hours away, I can assure you if she called me for a month and never talked to my 3 year old son because I said he was w/a sitter or sleeping ect, she would be at my door looking to see his face.

One of the many million dollar questions. Of course your Mom would be suspicious. Most GM's would. Of course, this particular GM in question would probably rather gnaw off her own foot than admit that her daughter is anything other than what she has spent the past 22 years convincing herself and the world that she is. Who knows? Perhaps behavior of this sort was completely "ordinary" and no cause for concern. Nothing but ???s in response to yours, I'm afraid. My head spins around it too.

I totally agree with you! You would think if Cindy and George basically raised the baby and then Casey up and takes her away for a month - and Cindy never hears Caylee in the background? Was she not worried, a little suspicious? Hell - did they MISS Caylee. We seem to forget that Casey and Caylee LIVED with Cindy and George. It's just soooo weird.

Most recent pic released. Looks like a good time, eh?
t1home2outap.jpg

Cindy and George have done what they set out to do.....deflect attention away from Caylee and portray Casey as the victim.

I respectfully disagree...I do not see Casey as a victim and I am sure a lot of others don't either. Maybe in their mind she is but not mine.

For 31 days Casey was feeding a gazilian (lies) reasons to Cindy.

And Cindy felt Casey was punishing her by withholding Caylee, refusing to let her see her or talk to her, which is a more reasonable assumption than think Casey has killed/misplaced/sold/loaned Caylee.

:twocents:OH OH OH *jumps up and down* I remembered my other question/thought/comment........If Casey and this "mystery dad" had an agreement that he wouldnt be involved in Caylees life due to the fact he "already had a family" #1 - How is he positive he's actually the dad --- you have to imagine just THINKING you had another "hidden" child out there would eat at you daily.....

#2 --- If he does indeed exist - and does think he has another "hidden" child ---- Wouldnt you think guy would just be eaten alive inside knowing that he chose to not be a part of her life and now shes missing??? I guarantee hes seen the case to some extent ----

#3 --- How many "men" do you think are out there right now wondering if Caylee is theres??? My opinion --- More than a few :boohoo:

O/T.. Hey Moxie.. did anyone ever tell you you look just like Hillary Duff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member