Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, would you want to risk talking if you were pretty sure they had laser microphones pointed at your house? That's why Baez says no talking about Caylee unless he's there.... that way he can stop any incriminating statements in midair because he knows she's guilty as sin.

I know someone has to do it, but how can he sleep at night?

I respect what your saying, but my GM raised me, and if my way too young, hard partying mother (which she was) took off with me, she would have found both of us and brought both of us home. No amount of threatening, kicking, screaming from my mother would have stopped her and it wouldn't have taken her 31 days. I guess I am lucky I have a "real" grandma.

Caylee looked very happy and well loved in a lot of photos and by all accounts that was under Cindy's grand/parenting. Cindy cannot be held responsible for what Casey did. Again I will say if it happened on the 16th even being on your grandmothers schedule wouldn't bring Caylee back. She is never seen again after the morning of the 16th. And according to the DJ friend Casey was at Tony's apartment sans Caylee on the night of the 16th, and pretty much every night after that. Casey is responsible for this.

IMHO, I think that people should quit emailing GVS and NG about what they want to see (or not see) or their programs so that any legitimate NEWS about CAYLEE can be found by their teams more quickly.

My 44 yr. old daughter is BPD...you have described the behaviors well.:bang:
It is really hard to face when it's your flesh and blood. We had to take my sisters kids away from her. Really hard to do. This is great example of how they do what they do.

A borderline lying is crafty.

An example of how they confuse you with their lies.
Casey says to Lee. Can I borrow $100.00 to buy a brown puppy with a white collar, he is so cute Caylee will love her.
Casey says to Cindy: I bought a little dog. Caylee calls her Cutie. Its brown and white
Casey says to George: Caylee found this cute dog on Brown Street.
Each story is different but the words are the same. When George finally talks to Lee and the subject of the dog comes up one or the other will think they just heard Casey wrong. They may ask Cindy and she will enter her version. A person with this disorder ends up making you feel as if you did not understand or listen to what they said. You end up of fighting with other family and friends over all these little details. If something happens i.e. Caylee goes missing no ones story is going to match anyone else and they end up appearing as not truthful.

This may sound crazy but my first thought when I heard abou GA outside talking on his cell was that he was talking to his girlfriend. I know another woman has never been mentioned and I don't know why that popped in my head.

it has popped into my head before but has never been discussed. A jilted girl friend who may have taken Caylee.

Oh, I think the Anthony's will be asking. What Baez did was give Casey an out for not having to answer.
I'm wondering if the house was bugged during that 45 minute stint when LE was there the other day?

It is still just your opinion and an inappropriate one. It has nothing to do with Caylee or bringing her home. This is Caylee's thread.

If a mod would like the conversation ended I am sure they can speak for themselves. Several posters have found it worth discussing in the general discussion thread.

Well, would you want to risk talking if you were pretty sure they had laser microphones pointed at your house? That's why Baez says no talking about Caylee unless he's there.... that way he can stop any incriminating statements in midair because he knows she's guilty as sin.

Legal question. If anything was heard using any type of microphone or tap could it be admitted in court. I would not think so. Maybe if there was a warrant?

Also, is this laser microphone legal. If it is why is news not using it. Can this be used by legal agencies? Would not think you could do any type of spying without a warrant.

they just said its a lady from the bh group that is gonna be staying with casey

LP is going to wait 7 days before he starts looking for Caylee. He is giving the reward 7 days to produce Caylee. Geeeeeez
On prime news HN
154.gif

aren't we getting closer and closer to that car race connected with the people who put up the reward money?

IMHO, I think that people should quit emailing GVS and NG about what they want to see (or not see) or their programs so that any legitimate NEWS about CAYLEE can be found by their teams more quickly.

I am sure that each show has their own team of people who check the emails. IMO, asking them to NOT show CASEY and show CAYLEE is relevant and there are multiple reasons behind why several of us are asking them to do so.

The dumpster theory.
Many posters agree with this theory
A proper grave would take quite a bit of digging, would require some time(risk of being seen), and Casey seems too lazy to do it.

The "feed her to the alligators" theory (ugh) is popular, but to make sure the body was not seen from the road, Casey would have to carry it a short distance into the swamps
I don't know about you, but walking into an alligator filled swamp or lake at night scares the hell out me.

Throw her off a bridge? maybe, but bridges are very exposed, too much risk of being seen. Someone might report her just because they think she's dumping garbage.

A Dumpster is quick, convient, and nobody would think twice if she were seen.
Don't know what its like in Florida, but where I live, we put out our garbage at night(I put mine out at 1-2 am).
Once the dumpster is emptied at the dump, finding Caylee would be almost impossible.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17257635/index.html
In the middle of that video is a shot of GP taking a walk and talking on his cell, is that prior to or after Casey's arrival?
First time I saw that,... it is kinda funny that Lee said he ordered the pizza (it was on another website and on the Headline News) and then the reporter says that someone on a blog called dreamindemon sent it.
I hope Casey realizes that WE aren't going to go away,.. and EVERYONE wants to know what happened to Caylee!
I don't think she realized HOW BIG this really was. jmo

I've said from day one if she got out she should go to a safe house to be SAFE FROM ME (if she were my daughter and let this happen).

I haven't had a lot of sympathy for the GP's up until today. Just being together in there, even if they somehow don't speak about it, wouldn't you imagine the whole air just bristled with a thrumming undertone of, "Where is Caylee? Where is Caylee?"

I know someone has to do it, but how can he sleep at night?

It's not the first time that a criminal defense lawyer has had to go to sleep knowing their client was guilty as sin. It's part of the job whether they like it or not. Most of the ones with consciences (sp?) become prosecutors.

Whether we like it or not, she's entitled to a good defense attorney. If he is incompetant or gives her bad advice, she'd be free to walk upon appeal so the better his defense of her now, the more likely she is to STAY in prison once the truth is discovered.

OK, please refresh my addled mind! When did LE take the DNA from the car? Can we count the weeks from that date to see when it might come back?

It took a really long time in the Michelle Young case. That's NC though and they are backed up two years.

it has popped into my head before but has never been discussed. A jilted girl friend who may have taken Caylee.
It's a good thought, but nah! I don't know how many of you have three year olds running around, but it's HARD WORK. Keeping them safe, fed, clean, reading them bed time stories, watching the same videos over and over and over and over again. LOL. Cinderelly, Cinderelly.....

I wake up each morning with a song going through my brain from one of my grand daughter's shows.

Wow, I'm so sad for all these people.

I agree. I have always been a person that just can't have "unfinished business" so there is no way that I could ever stifel myself in this urgent, desparate situation. Hell I would even consider giving her a blast of sodium pen when no one was looking. :innocent:

I'll hold her, you jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member