Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the guy who kept his daughter Elizabeth in a dungeon for 15 years and fathered 7 children by her? They lived in Austria. Chit does happen and the wife covered it up as well. Took in three of the children as orphans (they said they were left by her daughter on the doorstep) and raised them, while the other four stayed downstairs in the dungeon. You people really need to watch more crime shows.

JMO.

We had one in our area where the father was prosecuted and found guilty of molesting 3 of his daughthers.

One of my girlfriends was molested for her entire life by her biological father. She became a LE officer and worked with children in the same situation, so that is not as rare as normal people would like to believe.

WRONG

Rick=Brother of Cindy, lives in South Carolina. Has posted family pictures. A search dog handler claims to have verified him at topix. Two other Rick's posted at topix as well. Those two are definitely fakes. Not all the Rick's posting there are the same.

Robert=non confirmed illegitimate son of Cindy who posted once about the Ohio cult connection.

UNCONFIRMED AGAIN.... the correct statement would be that someone on Topix who CLAIMS to be a search dog handler, CLAIMS that he verified Rick..that does not mean a thing! For all we know the two posters could be one person who is attempting to confirm HIMSELF! I choose to rely on the mods here, and they have NOT confirmed the information.

Gee, Winnts, this has probably been answered already (I took my 10 minute break), but Y, of course, is Yuri M.

No I didn't get an answer for y or Q
Dare I ask who yuri me is? lol I must have blinked during that part.

If you can imagine--it was even sicker than you said. The guy you're talking about--Mr. Fritzl, actually kept his daughter locked up for 24 (not 15)years!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
I was going to edit my post, but had already done it once. You're right 25 years he kept that little girl in the dungeon. DISGUSTING! while he was out on the riveria, etc.

Sick people are just sick people.

Not all fathers are good ones or even want to be a part of a childs life. (take it from me from experience) I'm not sticking up for the Anthony's, far from it , I am hardly one of their fans. I just don't believe that insinuating that Caylee is the product of incest is productive at all nor do I belive that it has any basis in fact whatsoever.

Casey's behavior regarding sexuality that we can surmise from photos and lifestyle etc. would for me point to more of heavy drinking or sleeping around; married man etc. jmo.
The best interests of a child is for he/she to know who their father is...regardless if it happened in an unfavorable way. I realize it may not be a popular stance and many simply choose to let the baby daddy off the proverbial hook...but for the child to grow up and wonder is just wrong in my opinion.

No kidding!! I haven't even caught up yet and have already read about prostitution, cults, incest and Cindy's abandoned son and prior marriage/divorce. :sheesh:

LOL, um yeah, daily... Yet it keeps coming up... dunno

The best interests of a child is for them to know who their father is...regardless if it happened in an unfavorable way. I realize it may not be a popular stance and many simply choose to let the baby daddy off the proverbial hook...but for the child to grow up and wonder is just wrong in my opinion.
So, do we thank Cindy or Casey for this mess? Cindy claims not to have read the obit. I don't believe that for one minute.

They know who the father of CAYLEE is, but don't want anyone else to know. JMO.

In one of the captions on that slideshow, it says that that she asked for a 3 hour out of house trip to church on Sunday. OMG, those poor people who attend that church!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I went & read part of it.... & saw the pics.

I haven't changed my mind.... it really makes NO SENSE unless he's just as dysfunctional as the alleged relatives that he's outing.

His stories are so vague. He claims he's concerned about how Cindy & Casey's shenanigans are stressful for Caylee's great-grandparents & what does he do....

posts for all the world about Caseys allegedly hiding her pregnancy for almost 8 months.....

posts for all the world that GEORGE is allegedly Caylee's father?

Yeah.... that should help the great-grandparents cope with this horrifying nightmare.

The ONLY reason I'd have to believe he's possibly a relative is because imo, posting family secrets is SO dysfunctional & SO cruel, he might be related to Casey.

He did not post that!

Shannon, you are one of my faves, but I respectfully dont think you meant to quote SS with your follow up post, also you are viewing photos taken well after Caylee was born.:blowkiss:

Most likely you are right....I cant keep up with all of the misinformation : Fake Rick, Real Rick, Cults, Robert, Incest. Plus my computer is slow right now.........

SS:blowkiss:

In one of the captions on that slideshow, it says that that she asked for a 3 hour out of house trip to church on Sunday. OMG, those poor people who attend that church!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I was talking about...folks might wanna avoid that particular church this Sunday...

It was reported on WESH2 news that Casey spent from 11am until after 5pm at her attorney's office, and that the attorney had to request 2 extensions of her time away from her house today in order for her not to get in trouble and be picked up again by the police, because she wasn't back home by 5pm, which was when she was supposed to be home from the attorney visit. Then she was told to be back at her house at 5:30pm but didn't leave the attorney's office until 5:15. With Orlando traffic, I doubt she could get from Kissimmee (where the attorney's office is) back to her house in East Orlando.

I wonder if she made it home on time.

I also wonder why Cindy was not with Casey and George and the BH bodyguard when they went to visit Padilla today.

Exactly what I was talking about...folks might wanna avoid that particular church this Sunday...

She can't even go to her attorney's office without covering her face, how in the world does she think she's going to be able to face the big guy?

But she's very religious according to Cindy. Yea right! (remember her saying this when she was saying the jail wouldn't even allow Casey her Bible?)

Uh huh.
I don't know why all of this reminds me so much of the Oklahoma City bomber case, cast of characters. I guess because I haven't seen as much confusion, manipulation, fear and loathing of LE since then. Who are these people? Where do they get all this?
I remember back a couple of weeks ago when a reporter asked Cindy if they would be participating in the Sunday night vigil and Cindy said almost to a T, No, we went to church this morning. That's enough praying for the day for us.

The best interests of a child is for them to know who their father is...regardless if it happened in an unfavorable way. I realize it may not be a popular stance and many simply choose to let the baby daddy off the proverbial hook...but for the child to grow up and wonder is just wrong in my opinion.

Not speaking for SS, but I have a personal opinion that is well known on who I believe is the Father of this baby and I can say from what I have researched that based on that info she would have benefited from that involvement. Not making a general "father" issue out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli