Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she allowed to leave her "home" when she's under house arrest? I need a link to prove to me she left her house. Decoy maybe?
She is allowed to go see her atty. - that's one of the stipulations in the release.. Oh, and go to church, but I think lightning would strike any church she set foot in.

Drinking to blackout and truly not knowing would be my pick.
How about the guy who kept his daughter Elizabeth in a dungeon for 15 years and fathered 7 children by her? They lived in Austria. Chit does happen and the wife covered it up as well. Took in three of the children as orphans (they said they were left by her daughter on the doorstep) and raised them, while the other four stayed downstairs in the dungeon. You people really need to watch more crime shows.

JMO.

It is George's former Detective pal from Trumball County- Orlando or Geraldo reported on him briefly, just who he was, nothing else... I have seen him quoted before though..

Thanks Blink! I was racking my brain trying to remember!:)

I really wish every reference to "Robert, illegitmate son of Cindy" would be moved to a separate thread. It is totally unsubstantiated this person is real. Meanwhile, people like me get behind, skip a bunch of threads, but see something like this and bring it up over and over. I just happened to catch the posts a while back debunking this, or I would be doing it, too. I'm even taking the whole "Rick, brother of Cindy" info with a grain of rock salt, since that has also not been substantiated to my satisfaction. (unless it was in a thread I skipped.:rolleyes:)
Oh, well, I will still take this board over one like Topix any day of the week.
Lanie

I was correcting comments of other posters. It's either correct them about what happened or have it completely screwed up. Either way if you read we all know it was a total hoax and that is what I was trying to relay. Please do not compare me or my posts to Topix. Many thanks.

Absolutely, and in this instance I think he was the most stable of all of them and perhaps that was why.. That burns me as I think this would not have happened to CAylee
I could not agree more! If he had even been forced to step up to the plate...we would not be here today. :clap:

The telemarketers/donors to Caylee's cause should set us up with a system to text us when there's big news like NOBama is doing.

I saw that woman in the light blue shirt. She was a reporter. Had a mic in her hand. I've thought about her too.

Hell, I say, let Casey out on the streets and let the chips fall where they may. :bang:
Don't think that is the one I remember, I remember a woman bending over and picking up what appeared to be a piece of luggage. Maybe I have lost my mind lol

Hold on just a minute!!!

Are you accusing me of not being insane?!!!!

Oh wait. Nevermind. lol

But seriously, even that's no excuse for an alleged relative of Caylee's to decide to play amateur psychologist at the expense of his own family. Nope, he's way too caught up in the dysfunction & for that reason, I say he's either a fake OR if for real..... not a responsible & therefore reliable source.

I think in a normal family ANYONE in the family would mind sharing information if something happened to a child. I know my brothers would be "ratting me out" day and night if they thought did something like this. LOL

Any family that would deny Caylee a father because he and Casey simply decided it was a good idea is in my book very questionable as to protecting the best interests of the child.

Not all fathers are good ones or even want to be a part of a childs life. (take it from me from experience) I'm not sticking up for the Anthony's, far from it , I am hardly one of their fans. I just don't believe that insinuating that Caylee is the product of incest is productive at all nor do I belive that it has any basis in fact whatsoever.

Casey's behavior regarding sexuality that we can surmise from photos and lifestyle etc. would for me point to more of heavy drinking or sleeping around; married man etc. jmo.

How about the guy who kept his daughter Elizabeth in a dungeon for 15 years and fathered 7 children by her? They lived in Austria. Chit does happen and the wife covered it up as well. Took in three of the children as orphans (they said they were left by her daughter on the doorstep) and raised them, while the other four stayed downstairs in the dungeon. You people really need to watch more crime shows.

JMO.

If you can imagine--it was even sicker than you said. The guy you're talking about--Mr. Fritzl, actually kept his daughter locked up for 24 (not 15)years!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I saw that woman in the light blue shirt. She was a reporter. Had a mic in her hand. I've thought about her too.

Hell, I say, let Casey out on the streets and let the chips fall where they may. :bang:
Not the one I saw. She was carrying a bag not a mic and she was obviously with the Padilla clan.

My husband just got it right; I love when he jumps in! Expect to see Casey go every day to Jose's pad, or maybe Geraldo's boat. How else can she make phone calls of longer than 5 minutes and surf the web and monitor her myspace page? Bet they'll soon regret not having that GPS on her bracelet. Maybe they'll stop by the AT&T store and get a new sim card. OR stop by the drug store awaiting the 'kidnapper' to drop her off!

I was just thinking the same thing when I read that she is allowed to leave home to go to JB's office. I can see her going there daily under the guise of a client meeting, yet doing nothing more than taking advantage of things in his office that she can't do at home (internet/phone, ect).

If you can imagine--it was even sicker than you said. The guy you're talking about--Mr. Fritzl, actually kept his daughter locked up for 24 (not 15)years!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

WHat really got me about that case is that she gave birth to I think 7 kids alone in that basement with no medical help!

She is allowed to go see her atty. - that's one of the stipulations in the release.. Oh, and go to church, but I think lightning would strike any church she set foot in.

But she's very religious according to Cindy. Yea right! (remember her saying this when she was saying the jail wouldn't even allow Casey her Bible?)

ok I've compiled a list of keywords, alphabetically and would you believe I have every letter taken except the letter Y ,Q someone help me out.

Gee, Winnts, this has probably been answered already (I took my 10 minute break), but Y, of course, is Yuri M.

Not all fathers are good ones or even want to be a part of a childs life. (take it from me from experience) I'm not sticking up for the Anthony's, far from it , I am hardly one of their fans. I just don't believe that insinuating that Caylee is the product of incest is productive at all nor do I belive that it has any basis in fact whatsoever.

Casey's behavior regarding sexuality that we can surmise from photos and lifestyle etc. would for me point to more of heavy drinking or sleeping around; married man etc. jmo.

Shannon, you are one of my faves, but I respectfully dont think you meant to quote SS with your follow up post, also you are viewing photos taken well after Caylee was born.:blowkiss:

This thread is like a bad game of telephone.............

No kidding!! I haven't even caught up yet and have already read about prostitution, cults, incest and Cindy's abandoned son and prior marriage/divorce. :sheesh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway