Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't this 'story' start with that poster named Rick who CLAIMS he's a relative?

NO, That was someone named Robert claiming to be Cindy's illegitimate son.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions about the Anthonys. I'm trying hard to catch up. You are all very kind and patient with newbies.

Ok, I went & read part of it.... & saw the pics.

The ONLY reason I'd have to believe he's possibly a relative is because imo, posting family secrets is SO dysfunctional & SO cruel, he might be related to Casey.

Most people who don't read crime boards or live in crazy families, would NEVER have any understanding of a relative acting like Cindy. I could see where he might come to the boards himself to get an idea of how the insane mind works.

You can't "understand" what you have not experienced or read.

Its all misinformation from some other psycho on another blog. No cult...and George is the bio father of Casey and Lee...

You do have to check out Cindy's moment with the hose though....I was dying!
I seriously wonder if she could do that if they were on the sidewalk. Sidewalks are NOT private property.

Im so gonna regret saying this because it's like, one of those family funny maybe not everyone else funny... It's on topic though because my family is quirky and it happened on Father's Day... heh heh..

My sister was going to water my parents garden and began unraveling the hose, in deciding where she should go first, she yells

" Daddy.. HOW LONG IS YOUR DAMN HOSE??"

Here are the answers from my familial peanut gallery:

Mom: What kind of question is that to ask your Father- Long Enough apparently, there are 3 of you..

Me: Is there a CYS for Adults... I'm calling??

Sister #2: Snot flying, spit out drink... inaudible, more spitting and snot

Daddy: I wish you girls were more like your Mother.

True Story.

OMG I love that! That is so damn funny. I can't make myself snip this post! LOL

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

OK.....JUST TO CATCH PEOPLE UP AND CLEAR INFO. UP

Robert: purported illegitimate son...not credible and his information not credible

Rick: The mods on THIS BOARD...WS have said that none of the Ricks are credible and their information was inappropriate to be further discussed... see the thread on this and the comments of Tricia when she locked the thread....PLEASE!!!!!

Now I am done with my rant....sorry....but it is my opinion that continually discussing fake information is destructive, not productive!

Thank you! Thank you! :clap::clap:

That's what I thought the other gray haired man that was in the driveway yesterday talking to the media with the "Where is Caylee shirt on".

What local station covered this piece so perhaps we can find it online.

wesh 2 news.
no video yet

Can we actually confirm that report? I don't think paternity tests are public knowledge and only two people would know the real outcome. The person doing the testing and the person who obtained the results.
i say test every man around her to find out who is CayLEE's father. Pretty strange that this dead "father" has been swept under the rug. something terrible amiss in that family.

IIRC, Rick stated that he thought Caylee looked alot like Cindy's first husband, a cult leader from Ohio moved to FL? God knows anymore, I need to get a mindmap out to keep track of all of this.

That was Robert, not Rick.

Who is in charge of her? I hope that person was with her. I also have a comment about the ankle bracelet, GPS device things.

I have known people who were able to get those off, go rob a store, and come back home and put it back on. Yes, it can be done.

There is no chance of Casey going anywhere with a security guard in the house, armed security outside the house etc., etc, and the media, media, media!

There is a specific person that has been assigned to her and she must follow the guidelines set forth. It's either in the Media Forum in one of the FOX reports or Greta's videos or NG.

that was also not information from Rick. :bang:

Right that was established earlier in the thread..we were referring to ROBERT..who CLAIMED to be the ILLEGITIMATE son of Cindy..which means he wasn't saying Cindy was married...as I said "AND THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES"

i say test every man around her to find out who is CayLEE's father. Pretty strange that this dead "father" has been swept under the rug. something terrible amiss in that family.

That rug must be the size of a mountain by now.

I have never said it was her brother. There is such a thing as incest, but my money would not be on the brother.

I am aware that there is such a thing as incest..thank you. My money is on a married man first and foremost or just that fact that she doesn't really know because she sleeps around too much and is embarrased.

IMHO your theory is far fetched and without basis in fact. Even for the Anthony's.

More if she has any prior LE history. Actually, I don't think it will go to trial. I think she will plea out.
And that poor child will never be found, and she will serve 2 years, MAYBE, in a white collar prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214