Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier in last thread someone posted the link to Casey's MyYearbook page.

After looking there and clicking one of her friends, then his friend ... I found this page - T-Roy http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTM3NTMyOA==

He is in Tampa.

I just remember the name from a couple of Casey's myspace or facebook comments. I think one referenced Troy taking a cab - the other mentioned T-Roy.

Just a person connected to her that I don't think has been ID'd yet thru facebook or Myspace like so many others have been.

Dunno if it's him - just something to look at and consider.

P.S. - do any of you know what all that "famous" stuff is on My Yearbook? Lots of people named stuff like "famousKenny" or "famousLK" (just made up examples.) And what's with poeple idetinfying themselves as married (alert when single) - I saw a few of those. Don't think my husband would like it if I ID'd myself this way and likewise.

Why is she allowed to leave her "home" when she's under house arrest? I need a link to prove to me she left her house. Decoy maybe?

She is allowed to leave to go certain places and must notify the person who is in charge of her.

There is a good hose/hoes joke in here somewhere.

Im so gonna regret saying this because it's like, one of those family funny maybe not everyone else funny... It's on topic though because my family is quirky and it happened on Father's Day... heh heh..

My sister was going to water my parents garden and began unraveling the hose, in deciding where she should go first, she yells

" Daddy.. HOW LONG IS YOUR DAMN HOSE??"

Here are the answers from my familial peanut gallery:

Mom: What kind of question is that to ask your Father- Long Enough apparently, there are 3 of you..

Me: Is there a CYS for Adults... I'm calling??

Sister #2: Snot flying, spit out drink... inaudible, more spitting and snot

Daddy: I wish you girls were more like your Mother.

True Story.

C'mon Dun...that is just ridiculous. Caylee is not Lee's daughter. She pinned it on Jesse and that was disproven with a paternity test. It could be Jesus it could be anybody. Maybe she was just sleeping around too much and doesn't know which is the father.

It could be anyone but it's not her brother. I cant stand the Anthony's but I do believe that they are above that.
Can we actually confirm that report? I don't think paternity tests are public knowledge and only two people would know the real outcome. The person doing the testing and the person who obtained the results.

LOL, appreciate your honesty.
I thought like you did until I read them in their entirety, I can always be wrong, but I would bet it is him, and the insight into this family dynamic is profound.

Ok, I went & read part of it.... & saw the pics.

I haven't changed my mind.... it really makes NO SENSE unless he's just as dysfunctional as the alleged relatives that he's outing.

His stories are so vague. He claims he's concerned about how Cindy & Casey's shenanigans are stressful for Caylee's great-grandparents & what does he do....

posts for all the world about Caseys allegedly hiding her pregnancy for almost 8 months.....

posts for all the world that GEORGE is allegedly Caylee's father?

Yeah.... that should help the great-grandparents cope with this horrifying nightmare.

The ONLY reason I'd have to believe he's possibly a relative is because imo, posting family secrets is SO dysfunctional & SO cruel, he might be related to Casey.

My husband just got it right; I love when he jumps in! Expect to see Casey go every day to Jose's pad, or maybe Geraldo's boat. How else can she make phone calls of longer than 5 minutes and surf the web and monitor her myspace page? Bet they'll soon regret not having that GPS on her bracelet. Maybe they'll stop by the AT&T store and get a new sim card. OR stop by the drug store awaiting the 'kidnapper' to drop her off!

C'mon Dun...that is just ridiculous. Caylee is not Lee's daughter. She pinned it on Jesse and that was disproven with a paternity test. It could be Jesus it could be anybody. Maybe she was just sleeping around too much and doesn't know which is the father.

It could be anyone but it's not her brother. I cant stand the Anthony's but I do believe that they are above that.

I have never said it was her brother. There is such a thing as incest, but my money would not be on the brother.

She is allowed to leave to go certain places and must notify the person who is in charge of her.
Who is in charge of her? I hope that person was with her. I also have a comment about the ankle bracelet, GPS device things.

I have known people who were able to get those off, go rob a store, and come back home and put it back on. Yes, it can be done.

LMAO!! Glad it's not just me. Where's that head banging smilie when you need her?
Lanie

LOL!:doh::doh::doh: I'm soooooooo confused........ This is definitely one thread that if someone new came here and read, they would have the craziest theory yet!

Im so gonna regret saying this because it's like, one of those family funny maybe not everyone else funny... It's on topic though because my family is quirky and it happened on Father's Day... heh heh..

My sister was going to water my parents garden and began unraveling the hose, in deciding where she should go first, she yells

Mom: What kind of question is that to ask your Father- Long Enough apparently, there are 3 of you..

True Story.
Hahahahahaha~ Thanks, I needed that!!

Can we actually confirm that report? I don't think paternity tests are public knowledge and only two people would know the real outcome. The person doing the testing and the person who obtained the results.

:eek: Really. Facts.

Good point. She would serve 6 years for child endangerment or whatever it's called. When the forensics come in, if ever, they could then rearrest her on murder? I'm confused about the double jeopardy thing.
More if she has any prior LE history. Actually, I don't think it will go to trial. I think she will plea out.

That's what I thought the other gray haired man that was in the driveway yesterday talking to the media with the "Where is Caylee shirt on".

What local station covered this piece so perhaps we can find it online.

Is it the same guy that came outside during the "hose em" incident yesterday? If so I believe that I heard this is a friend of Georges from Ohio.

I really wish every reference to "Robert, illegitmate son of Cindy" would be moved to a separate thread. It is totally unsubstantiated this person is real. Meanwhile, people like me get behind, skip a bunch of threads, but see something like this and bring it up over and over. I just happened to catch the posts a while back debunking this, or I would be doing it, too. I'm even taking the whole "Rick, brother of Cindy" info with a grain of rock salt, since that has also not been substantiated to my satisfaction. (unless it was in a thread I skipped.:rolleyes:)
Oh, well, I will still take this board over one like Topix any day of the week.
Lanie

OK.....JUST TO CATCH PEOPLE UP AND CLEAR INFO. UP

Robert: purported illegitimate son...not credible and his information not credible

Rick: The mods on THIS BOARD...WS have said that none of the Ricks are credible and their information was inappropriate to be further discussed... see the thread on this and the comments of Tricia when she locked the thread....PLEASE!!!!!

OH.... and once again... the club name is FusiAn not Fusion......this has been pointed out dozens of times!

Now I am done with my rant....sorry....but it is my opinion that continually discussing fake information is destructive, not productive!

True Story.

LOL!!!

Your family get togethers must be a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski