Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange to me that she can leave and return to the home and the media douesn't catch any of it.

There doesn't seem to even be as much media lately, anyone notice that? And who is searching for Caylee while they all sit in the house and comfort Casey??? :mad:

It is obvious, she is HIDING who the father really is...........and when people hide things, they have a reason...........if not him - WHO is?

You would not hide a "boyfriend" would you?

Casey hides a lot. I'm guessing it has more to do with not KNOWING who the father is, more than any weirdness.

Very strange to me that she can leave and return to the home and the media douesn't catch any of it.

I have been trying to figure that out too, as no cars came or left according to the media..............can she so astro travel?:no:

Casey's UNCLE?????

sorry. it was a the other gray haired man that appeared yesterday at the house...maybe he is one of the BH's people. he looks a lot like george so i got confused.:confused:

Apparently, neither do Padilla's people, based on the "at home" report! :bang:
Why is she allowed to leave her "home" when she's under house arrest? I need a link to prove to me she left her house. Decoy maybe?

I'd be willing to bet that female is going to be everywhere they go. That's what she's there for, to make every step Casey makes and keep her eye on her. Right now, she's having to earn part of he $50,000 that's been spent.

It is obvious, she is HIDING who the father really is...........and when people hide things, they have a reason...........if not him - WHO is?

You would not hide a "boyfriend" would you?

C'mon ...that is just ridiculous. Caylee is not Lee's daughter. She pinned it on Jesse and that was disproven with a paternity test. It could be Jesus it could be anybody. Maybe she was just sleeping around too much and doesn't know which is the father. Maybe she had an affair with a married man? there could be a lot of reasons...maybe it was a one night stand.

It could be anyone but it's not her brother. I just never understood why people jump to that bizarre conclusion. Who cares if they are close; it doesn't mean they slept together. Geeeeeesshhh.

It is nothing more than a courtesy telephone call, and they have permission.

I do know that, as my uncle was sheriff for years. Extradition orders have NOTHING to do with the police, those are court orders when a perp refuses to return for charges in another state.
Not true. A police officer told me that police from another state cannot march into a different state to get a prisoner. Even if they have the address. They have to go through local police.

LOL.. seriously, I read that today and I'm like- how do I get a visit there, how cool would that be... I admit, the Blink is a little Blinky..
And I am your crazy partner here because I would be booking the trip for both of us!! I am fascinated by forensic science. (This started when my SIL was a Histologist for a Pathology lab and I helped her slice n dice tissue for slides while in high school.)

sorry. it was a the other gray haired man that appeared yesterday at the house...maybe he is one of the BH's people. he looks a lot like george so i got confused.:confused:

That's what I thought the other gray haired man that was in the driveway yesterday talking to the media with the "Where is Caylee shirt on".

What local station covered this piece so perhaps we can find it online.

ok I've compiled a list of keywords, alphabetically and would you believe I have every letter taken except the letter Y ,Q someone help me out.

A thought: Could it be the female bounty hunter who is to be around Casey at all times is a look alike for Casey and is posing as her and that is why we keep seeing the supposed Casey's face covered at all times now? That would explain how no one saw her coming or going. Maybe Casey isn't at her home afterall and never has been since being released from jail as they have a female decoy to throw off the media and public.
Also to keep Casey more protected and actually have her housed somewhere else. We really don't know who was in that black tinted suv that drove up in the carport, garage door closed and who got out do we?

We assume it was Casey's arrival. I say their playing a female look alike decoy and Casey hasn't been at her home but kept in a secret location for security purposes. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214