Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George IS the biological father of Casey - for what it that is worth. Even Rick (Cindy's brother) said that.

As for her being married before, someone said she was not married, but there was a link to a county court clerk office in Ohio which showed a divorce for her. I will try to find that.

Please read my post:

I said that George IS the bio father of Casey and Lee.

That recent report showing of inside the Winnebago was from 2:00 PM and the only thing live was outside of the Winnebago.

Ah ok. I saw that lovely piece of journalistic reporting topped off with the crotch shot. yeah............

It would be a blast! Can you even imagine people sitting at the next table over when we got into a forensic discussion on the Body Farm or such topics tho?!

LOL.. seriously, I read that today and I'm like- how do I get a visit there, how cool would that be... I admit, the Blink is a little Blinky..

Geraldo's live report was at 5:08 PM in front of the Anthony house and Casey is walking out of Baez's office at 5:15 PM. Geeez!!!!!!!!!!

As of the 2:00 PM FOX report with Geraldo outside the house and then in the Winnebago, Casey was home. See the Media thread for that Fox Report.
Very strange to me that she can leave and return to the home and the media douesn't catch any of it.

What uncle? I do not believe that is her Uncle. I believe it is a former Work associate of George's from Trumball County

Could be.....but I doubt it....they KNEW a lot about him. They knew he filed bankruptcy over gambling debts which only and "insider" would know.

They also talked about Casey being 7 months pregnant at his wedding and everyone took notice of it, but Cindy and George denied it.

Please let it not be an uncle. I cannot handle one more new character.

Well guess what, I have some swamp land in Florida I can sell him real cheap if he thinks for a nano-second he can get the truth out of Casey.

JMO.
He isn't trying to get the truth out of Casey. He wants Cindy to get her head out of fairytale land and be honest about everything with LE...such as a possible fight which he contends did take place due to certain missing items from his mother's residence. Things like that! The family dynamics, the cinderella attitudes, and the rest of it seems to be bothering him as much as it bothers everyone on the outside of this family looking in.

Sorry Dun....I don't buy into the weird deliverance stories regarding The Anthony's. I don't like them but there is no basis in that whatsover. jmo

It is obvious, she is HIDING who the father really is...........and when people hide things, they have a reason...........if not him - WHO is?

You would not hide a "boyfriend" would you?

I keep telling myself over and over that in... oh.. 10, 15, 30 minutes I'll go put a load of wash in, run to the store, play with the animals, make coffee.... but I haven't done any of them (well, I did smile at the cat when he was just staring at me)... because I was afraid I'd miss something!!!

How 'bout we all stop posting for 20 minutes, do our things, and then come back!!!!

Make it 30, and you are on!
Lanie

It is obvious, she is HIDING who the father really is...........and when people hide things, they have a reason...........if not him - WHO is?

You would not hide a "boyfriend" would you?

Umm hiding or she has no clue.

wait, what? That's not what the wackjob said, did i miss something ELSE while i was refilling my vodka pitcher???

no CJ

There is no truth to that statement....enjoy your cocktail!

The just showed them leaving. Her uncle and George were with her. she was all covered up in a blue slicker and had a white towel covering her face. she got in george's car with all the 'find Caylee" info

GRRRRRRR!

Are you sure it wasn't her brother Lee????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214