Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having any more news is killing me.
The DNA has to be back by now. Give us something!
With Casey now being out...the chances we will be hearing much if anything are pretty slim. The so-called leaks before were done with the purpose of trying to send messages via media to Baez and the Casey camp. I believe they will put the brakes on now to let them simmer and stew on what they have already plus any information they are currently working on. (At least, it is what I think Yuri would do.)

uploading Fox with Shep from 3:50 PM. Check media forum within an hour! This clip will show Greta speaking to Baez from last night.

Didn't this 'story' start with that poster named Rick who CLAIMS he's a relative?

I find it strange that a relative would go online to tell a bunch of strangers all sorts of dysfunctional things about the Anthony family.

As a matter of fact... THAT'S pretty dysfunctional.... so how can we believe he's REALLY related but if he is.... why should we assume he's not a pathological liar just like Casey?

Seems to me, any relative who REALLY cares about Caylee would NOT be kicking the family when they're down.... they'd be cooperating with LE & helping to find Caylee.

LI, have you read his thread?

I see. But doesnt this family seem strange? Something about the voice of the GM (cindy). If there were any proof to this, could this relate to what happened to caylee? Think about it. Both the gpa and gma have said "They know they are being watched" "We know who has caylee"?

Think about what a ridiculous statement that is.......then THINK about what a "real" grandfather or grandmother would do if they KNEW where the baby was.

If that were MY granddaughter, come hell or high water, I would be at that "persons" door with guns blazing..........The police could help me or NOT, it wouldn't matter at all.

I don't know what they do in Florida, but in my state the ENTIRE family would have been there within minutes of having the information. We would NOT be "watching" them unless it was to take them out one by one.

I believe LE said the FBI was involved early on. It would be the FBI who would talk to any witnesses that were out of state.

LE can also travel out of state to question witnesses.

I'd assume there are parallel investigations going on & hopefully they're sharing ALL info with each other.

IIRC, Rick stated that he thought Caylee looked alot like Cindy's first husband, a cult leader from Ohio moved to FL? God knows anymore, I need to get a mindmap out to keep track of all of this.

That was imposter Rick, not brother Rick

IIRC, Rick stated that he thought Caylee looked alot like Cindy's first husband, a cult leader from Ohio moved to FL? God knows anymore, I need to get a mindmap out to keep track of all of this.

this was not Rick...this was a person named Robert who posted on some message board that was not revealed on Websleuths. Robert claimed to be Cindy's illegitimate son, whose father is/was a cult leader in Ohio

Wasn't my post but I did post information about the FBI in the thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2497487#post2497487

Please note for the FBI to investigate it does NOT need to be a kidnapping, there does NOT need to be a ransom, and child does NOT have to cross state lines or be mission for 24 hrs.

"In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours."
Excellent link, thank you.
Does anyone know if a CARD team has been deployed to Orlando?

I see. But doesnt this family seem strange? Something about the voice of the GM (cindy). If there were any proof to this, could this relate to what happened to caylee? Think about it. Both the gpa and gma have said "They know they are being watched" "We know who has caylee"?

Exactly. First George is saying that Caylee is in danger with these kidnappers, and then in the next breath he is stating that Caylee's kidnappers are being watched. Dang if this were my granddaughter, I wouldn't want to say anything that would piss the kidnappers off. Also, if George, Cindy and Casey know where Caylee is, why don't they just say it for God's sake?

:praying: for Caylee

Think about what a ridiculous statement that is.......then THINK about what a "real" grandfather or grandmother would do if they KNEW where the baby was.

If that were MY granddaughter, come hell or high water, I would be at that "persons" door with guns blazing..........The police could help me or NOT, it wouldn't matter at all.

I don't know what they do in Florida, but in my state the ENTIRE family would have been there within minutes of having the information. We would NOT be "watching" them unless it was to take them out one by one.

Can I get an AMEN!

I'm a gun totin redneck granny and I'd be makin em dance and sing!

Didn't this 'story' start with that poster named Rick who CLAIMS he's a relative?

I find it strange that a relative would go online to tell a bunch of strangers all sorts of dysfunctional things about the Anthony family.

As a matter of fact... THAT'S pretty dysfunctional.... so how can we believe he's REALLY related but if he is.... why should we assume he's not a pathological liar just like Casey?

Seems to me, any relative who REALLY cares about Caylee would NOT be kicking the family when they're down.... they'd be cooperating with LE & helping to find Caylee.

Actually, that is what makes this make sense for me. I've heard that Cindy hasnt spoken to "Rick" for years. Perhaps (speaking in terms that this entire family seems to each have their own personality disorder) "Rick" feels betrayed by Cindy and is airing all of the dirty laundry because he thinks he deserves his 15 minutes.

I confess, I haven't but I read a little bit of his posts at Topix.

LOL, appreciate your honesty.
I thought like you did until I read them in their entirety, I can always be wrong, but I would bet it is him, and the insight into this family dynamic is profound.

Speaking of Rick...I seem to remember reading that he said George is not CA's biological father. Did I dream that, or was it real? Just throwing that out for discussion, if it hasn't already been beaten to death.

That was just a big misunderstanding. Rick said George was Casey's bio father.

I have the impression he is as baffled about all of this as we are and is searching for answers himself. He seems stable - he retired from a good company and at his wedding Casey was 7 months pregnant and her parents did not even know it. If not for the wedding she would have been able to deny it to them. Is that sick or what?

She has other brothers also, and NO LE has interviewed or called any of them. That says volumes.

Could guilt not denial make them act this way.....meaning if whatever transpired on the the 15th was the trigger, and Casey snapped. Could guilt cause this reaction from the GP's? I always thought denial, but I am not sure anymore.

I think it's actually a combination of many emotions, including denial and guilt.

In the very immediate past, over the weekend of June 14/15 - Father's Day weekend, there was some sort of family argument that led to Casey taking Caylee and leaving the Anthony home. Cindy and George are probably feeling very guilty for their role in that argument, perhaps making demands, and are now deal with the result of those angry words and demands.

I'm sure denial and guilt play a role in questioning if they could have done things differently. Not just in the past few months, but in the past few years, 10 years, or 20 years.

imposter, not rick

That was imposter Rick, not brother Rick

Oh my! It gets more & more interesting. lol

Can anyone tell me how we know for sure that "brother Rick" is NOT also an imposter... like "imposter Rick" is?

It's really hard (if not impossible) to vet strangers on the internet. :confused:

Guns Blazing? You bark a pretty big bite.

this was not Rick...this was a person named Robert who posted on some message board that was not revealed on Websleuths. Robert claimed to be Cindy's illegitimate son, whose father is/was a cult leader in Ohio

he also insinuated that Casey has something to do intimately with his dad as Caylee looked like him..(the illegitmate son)..AND THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741