Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! It gets more & more interesting. lol

Can anyone tell me how we know for sure that "brother Rick" is NOT also an imposter... like "imposter Rick" is?

It's really hard (if not impossible) to vet strangers on the internet. :confused:

SOME think he's the real deal b/c he had several photos of the grandparents..We'll most likely never know. If he was an imposter he was pretty darn good.

The hose thing with Cindy clinched this mindset for me, if Lee had been holding an AK-47 she would have said to mow them down. She was going into protective mode, her CASEY was coming home and the world was the threat, embodied by the media.
Isn't that the saem media that she ran to talk to all the time? I think this is a fantasy movie Caylee in AnthonyLand.

Casey is a waste of human space in my thought. Baez is a liar, too. He said he knew the truth and it would come out in his opening statement. Everyone knows that lawyers statements are not evidence and can't be onsidereed as truth.

I believe LE said the FBI was involved early on. It would be the FBI who would talk to any witnesses that were out of state.

They came in at the beginning (which was a month late). LE has said there is no credible evidence of a kidnapping. Homicide reverts back to local officials for investigation.

9-60.111 Kidnapping/Missing Persons—Prosecution Policy
It is been the policy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that, except in parental kidnapping matters, every reported kidnapping in which circumstances indicate an actual abduction has taken place is afforded an immediate preliminary investigation to determine whether a full investigation under the Federal kidnapping statute is warranted.

It is the policy of the Criminal Division to review any decision made by the FBI not to conduct an investigation in those missing persons cases wherein the facts indicate possible violations of the Federal kidnapping statute. Under this policy, the FBI will refer information concerning questionable missing person cases to the Criminal Division. The Division will thoroughly review such information, and if deemed warranted, will request the FBI to commence a kidnapping investigation.

Concern as to the adequacy of the investigative guidelines in situations where much younger children are missing has prompted the FBI to adopt the practice of immediate involvement. With regard to missing children of very tender years, in many cases an abduction may be assumed, so as to warrant an immediate preliminary kidnapping investigation by the FBI.

United States Attorneys who become aware of a missing person case in their district which may involve a kidnapping should insure that such information is brought to the attention of the Criminal Division. Questions concerning this policy should be directed to attorneys of the Terrorism and Violent Crime Section (TVCS).

She exists and has been interviewed, I believe. She is a younger woman more near to Casey's age. She was also shown on clips when the Padilla group arrived at the airport in Orlando. :)

OT: I cannot believe you didn't call Blink and I for that 4 martini lunch as you know we love those on Fridays. LOL

Oh SS, there are always more Martinis and more Fridays.
DH is so impatient, I barely have time for 2 martinis!
What a blast that would be to spend time with you and Blink!!!

After watching this, I am so grateful for my family! :grouphug:

Excellent link, thank you.
Does anyone know if a CARD team has been deployed to Orlando?

According to one of the news stations they had not............that is WHY I have always suspected they KNEW this was NOT a kidnapping, because they always go if it is even SUSPECTED it might be.

I think it's actually a combination of many emotions, including denial and guilt.

In the very immediate past, over the weekend of June 14/15 - Father's Day weekend, there was some sort of family argument that led to Casey taking Caylee and leaving the Anthony home. Cindy and George are probably feeling very guilty for their role in that argument, perhaps making demands, and are now deal with the result of those angry words and demands.

I'm sure denial and guilt play a role in questioning if they could have done things differently. Not just in the past few months, but in the past few years, 10 years, or 20 years.

Great post!

Oh my! It gets more & more interesting. lol

Can anyone tell me how we know for sure that "brother Rick" is NOT also an imposter... like "imposter Rick" is?

It's really hard (if not impossible) to vet strangers on the internet. :confused:

Imposter Rick throws out info just to stir the pot; and it is obvious.
Real Rick waited for a question and then gave a response

thank you all, I TOLD you I was getting fuzzy on all these players....

I have the impression he is as baffled about all of this as we are and is searching for answers himself. He seems stable - he retired from a good company and at his wedding Casey was 7 months pregnant and her parents did not even know it. If not for the wedding she would have been able to deny it to them. Is that sick or what?

She has other brothers also, and NO LE has interviewed or called any of them. That says volumes.

So we know this is all true..... how????

All I'm saying is that ANYONE can search for info about Casey & the Anthony family..... see pictures, posts.... and then make up believable stories from the pictures he/she saw.

And honestly.... how believable is it that LE hasn't contacted all Casey's relatives for background info AND especially on the offchance Caylee is being hidden with one of them? Come on... that's not even remotely logical.

NO..not married just fathered a boy by a Cult Leader LOL.

LMAO! It doesn't get any more twisted that this. The illegitimate son that gave an almost believable story, according to what I've seen.

Imposter Rick throws out info just to stir the pot; and it is obvious.
Real Rick waited for a question and then gave a response

And, may I add, photos...including one w/ Cindy at his wedding...I believe THAT is the real Rick.

He said he knew the truth and it would come out in his opening statement. Everyone knows that lawyers statements are not evidence and can't be considered as truth.
They are required by law to call them Defense Lawyers instead of Defense Liars tho. LOL

LMAO! It doesn't get any more twisted that this. The illegitimate son that gave an almost believable story, according to what I've seen.

What's even more twisted is I wrote that Cindy "fathered the baby" dang I need a drink. I edited it.

A possibility:

I think that Cindy is as good as Casey in being able to partition out things she doesn't want to think about. Some doubts have probably been in the back of her mind, but she believed that a kidnapped was involved. She also believed that Casey could explain all of this if she (Cindy) got a chance to talk to her. It is sure a better option to the grandmother than considering other alternatives.

I propose also that Cindy is about where she was the night that she found Casey. She was determined to get to the bottom of where Caylee was. She was hit in the face with the Zenaida took her. Casey could have used that excuse that Baez said she shouldn't talk without Baez present, so Cindy said ok, let's go to Baez's office.

Now, what does Casey say? Will Cindy believe her this time? Will she protect Casey now? I'll be interested in seeing Cindy's next move.

Just some thoughts... I get those sometimes. Any other comments?

Actually, that is what makes this make sense for me. I've heard that Cindy hasnt spoken to "Rick" for years. Perhaps (speaking in terms that this entire family seems to each have their own personality disorder) "Rick" feels betrayed by Cindy and is airing all of the dirty laundry because he thinks he deserves his 15 minutes.
His motivation, hmmm:waitasec: we have our perceptions...he claimed he wanted to clarify about Cindy. He explained her denial, her adoration of Casey, and the other world Cindy can live in.
He gave examples of these behaviors. He did not misspeak IMO.

I really resent that 'Duh in Orlando' who ran Rick off by being so rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC