Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Does anybody know why I can't see people's signatures?

Go to User CP
Select Edit Options
Scroll down and put a check make next to "show signatures"

Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in
I]

So if it was "aiming" towards the street and sidewalk - thats public area ---

Most people who have found themselves the unwilling subject of
hidden video cameras have found that they have little recourse because
there are no federal regulations, no state statutes, and no labor laws
covering video surveillance...

...The critics not withstanding, video surveillance devices in public
do not seem to violate any constitutional principles. If these devices
were set up to gaze into a private dwelling, however, that would be a
different story..."

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=178677

This may have no significance to Caylee's whereabouts, but do not remember seeing anyone talk about it: George filed for divorce on 12/29/05, but within a short period of time, a Motion to Abate was filed. I haven't seen a hard copy from the court file, but these are usually filed for the purpose of allowing time for reconciliation, counseling, or the like. Also, everyone talks about George dismissing the divorce case. In Florida, if there is no record activity for a period of time, the judge will send out an order stating that if nothing is done, the case will be dismissed ( they don't like to have tons of open cases). It appears that a new judge was assigned and the new judge set a case management conference ~ probably to make something happen. Perhaps no one appeared and the case was then dismissed. This is not uncommon.

IMO ~ when Casey and Baez walked out of the jail, she leaned in to him and said, "What the *advertiser censored** are all these people doing here?!!!"

I am uploading Greta's show from last night as Greta hasn't put the show online yet. I will post the links it in the Greta thread in about an hour or so. If the thread is closed by then, then I will post it in the Media Forum.

Thank you so much for all your time, consideration, and patience in uploading all those media clips for us. You truly are a HUGE ASSET to this group! :blowkiss:

I would LOVE it if somebody could set up cam!

I agree. If done, would the webcam owner then set up their own website with a link? How would they profit from it? (I am not very computer saavy :confused:)

I agree. If done, would the webcam owner then set up their own website with a link? How would they profit from it? (I am not very computer saavy :confused:)

Just put a few sponsers or ads on the site. The traffic would be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412