Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the interview in the trailler, what was that chime? Doorbell, clock?? When I heard it last night my first thought was that there is audio coming from the house. But without hearing any voices most likely not. What are your thoughts?

Good morning all! I need some help! I've been trying to locate a link to Caseys bond hearing when Cindy was questioned. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!:)

LP said 'four free pizza's', WOW, guess George's pizza theory has irritated a lot of people.

I have something which has been bugging me............I have searched the news reports and listened to the tapes and unless I am nuts (which I may be at this point) There is something VERY wrong with what was told even from the first.

On July 15th Cindy made the 911 calls and in one, as we know, she said her (Casey’s) car smells like there is a dead body in the damned car….

They got the certified letter that the car had been towed on the 15th (which prompted Cindy to go find Casey with Amy)…BUT GEORGE DIDN’T GO GET THE CAR UNTIL THE 16TH.

How did Cindy know it smelled?

(Apparently a news station confirmed the date that George got the car.)

Cindy did say in the first 911 call that she retrieved the car, then in the 3rd call she says she just found it.

Does anyone know what happened here?

LP said 'four free pizza's', WOW, guess George's pizza theory has irritated a lot of people.

If the family is refusing the pizzas, then maybe the delivery guys can take them to a homeless shelter instead. Just an idea.

Just a random thought here this morning. For a long time now I have felt Cindy had 'family secrets.' Many of her remarks/testimony, etc. indicate how important it is to her to keep somethings other than Caylee and Casey hidden.
Now BECAUSE of her actions over this past many years, her life is uncovered and now it is open to the world.
Some kind of justice in all of this?
Also feel had Cindy been realistic so she could have parented differently none of us would be on this site discussing any of this.

Only here for a minute, but I had a thought I want to share. Rick, on the private board, said Cindy had emailed him, hearing that he was trashing her on a blog. ( a copy is posted on the Greta thread by Winnts) He also disclosed the fight at the nursing home on Fathers Day between Cindy and her Mom re;Casey and Money. Now, I recall a video I saw this week with Cindy saying she can only trust her Husband, Lee and Casey and her Attorney (can't remember which clip her statement was on, someone else may recall). SO...she didn't mention her Mother or Father! Does this mean, that the GG is co-operating w/ police and being truthful?

The thought made me happy, thought I'd share. Gotta run for a bit...Back later. :)

Case Summary
Case Number: 05-DR-0021291-O Filing Date: 12/29/2005
Case Type: Family Services
Case Status: CLOSED
Status Date: 11/28/2007
Current Judge: THORPE, J

Party Details Case Disposition Case Calendar Case Actions Financial Details

/QUOTE]

Was this the divorce case?

I do want to tell you while I am responding to you, how much I appreciate all the information you post here.

IThey got the certified letter that the car had been towed on the 15th (which prompted Cindy to go find Casey with Amy)…BUT GEORGE DIDN’T GO GET THE CAR UNTIL THE 16TH.

How did Cindy know it smelled?

(Apparently a news station confirmed the date that George got the car.)

snipped...

Do you have a link? This is the first I've hear this.

Case Summary
Case Number: 05-DR-0021291-O Filing Date: 12/29/2005
Case Type: Family Services
Case Status: CLOSED
Status Date: 11/28/2007
Current Judge: THORPE, J

Party Details Case Disposition Case Calendar Case Actions Financial Details

/QUOTE]

Was this the divorce case?

I do want to tell you while I am responding to you, how much I appreciate all the information you post here.

Yes, that info was the divorce case. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213