DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this -

REWARD - $225,000.

BOND - $500,000.

BRINGING CAYLEE HOME ALIVE - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We sleuthers should all put that on a shirt for our av!

It would really get attention on the real casualty in this- Caylee!

Wonder what ole Cindy and George think of him? Better yet, now that he's met them - wonder what HE thinks of Cindy and George?

They don't even have a clue. As for LP, I'd bet that he knows a lot more about them than they do.

Could Casey have been stealing money from the grandparents for someone else in the family?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
As in dad? She does seem a lot closer to him than to Cindy. Did you hear Leonard's description of the homecoming moment? Allow me to paraphrase.

George opened the car door for her. She said "I love you, dad", and they hugged, tears in their eyes.

She walked over to her mother, who was standing in the doorway, and Leonard said "She might need a shower".

Touching, eh?

Oh I'm sure LP does know more than he's tellin. Look, I know , no one will put up this kind of money just because. Something smells with this guy......but I'm not so sure its ratings. Does anyone feel he actually does care to find the "girl" more than the publicity or what is up?

Oh I'm sure LP does know more than he's tellin. Look, I know , no one will put up this kind of money just because. Something smells with this guy......but I'm not so sure its ratings. Does anyone feel he actually does care to find the "girl" more than the publicity or what is up?

I think he does care about finding Caylee. It really shouldn't seem so strange to us that others can care about Caylee, look at how much we've fallen in love with a little girl we've never met.

I do. I thought that from the get go. I think it's personal with LP. He told that story early on about how his little girl went missing at that soccer game. And, I think he will get this job done - even if it means digging into the dirt underneath the bottom of the barrel!!!!!!

Does anyone know why "my2cents" was banned and "truly" is on time-out from the boards? Was there some sort of blow-out today on the threads? I searched through their recent posts but didn't find anything offending which leads me to believe an entire thread must have been deleted. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc