Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shadow of my mind:
I keep asking. Does anyone know what or if Casey was driving between the 6/26-27 when the car was dumped, towed on the 30th to 7/8 - 7/15 when she was using Amy's car.

One of my good friends lives less than a block from Amy's apt, where Casey stayed for a week at least. Somebody parked a car in front of their house about in that time frame, and after a couple weeks my friends called the city and had it towed away.

I made them call it in as a tip a couple weeks ago, just because it *could* have been connected in some way. Very unlikely place to abandon a car.

LE should have had records about it being towed, but my friends haven't heard anything back yet. One of 2000? or so tips...
It wasn't a Ford Focus, was it? The imaginanny model of choice?

You all just missed Tony Padilla being here answering questions. He's been really good at talking to us.

IMO (and hoping upon hope) this isn't going to go until Nov. LP, TP, and RD have been investigating this even BEFORE they stepped foot in Orlando. Remember LP did say before he even got here that he had spoken to Baez on the phone. This "team" knows what's up and they also know what's coming down the pike. Like I keep saying - this ain't their first rodeo and they have tracked and caught a whole lot more basazzes then we can imagine. And those basazzes haven't just come up with their hands up saying "you caught me" either.

Questions had been along something like that - anyway, he said "it's already being done". :eek:

Wonder if LP slapped him upside the back of the head once the cameras were turned off? lol

Interesting.[/QUOTE]

oh ya i so noticed that ....and the revelation on Gretta's show was the gas on the fire that they wanted/needed....JMO

Yeah, but what was casey planning on driving after Amy returned??? What was she gonna do for a ride?? I find that interesting to know

There is so much that we don't have any info on. Casey does not stike me as the type to walk. That area is pretty spread out. Was down there a few years ago on business. You have to take a taxie or have a car to get anywhere. No car, no money for gas, you have to have a CC to rent a car. Big hole in her looking for my daughter story.

Thanks Seriously. I have been through that thread and was pitching it for feedback. Sorry if this isn't the correct thread for that. All the important people seem to be here.

Yeah? What's the Reader's Digest?

Condensed version? We'll hopefully get to hear the wild stories of their stay after Caylee's found.

Leonard needs more sleep.

I don't think Tony's fond of flying.

Trust me, I am of no importance whatso ever!!! I am merely a victim of my own curiosity

:D

Oh I got a pretty good idea. And I don't think they just went down to the local RV dealer and rented that baby. This is what they do. It just took some time to drive that sucker here from the west coast. And I'll bet you that even the cameraman didn't see the back - there is probably a draw curtain at that point so you can allow someone into the "reception area" without seeing much more.

I'm somewhat familiar with the layout of a motorhome. When you walk in, there's a sofa, chair, kitchen, and dinette behind the drivers and passenger seats. Beyond the kitchen is the bathroom and bedroom. What was seen on Greta's program with her producer, Justin, was just the front area. LP was seated on the sofa, a chair and the dinette were in that area, along with the kitchen.

WinnebagoAdventure-33v.gif

That first week or so, doing media appearances every day and making a fool of herself, lashing out at those interviewing, really showed Cindy's true colors. Yelling at the few media that were in front of the house just prior to Casey coming home, and yelling at Lee to "just turn the *advertiser censored**ing house on them" is just one more example of Cindy's out-of-control behavior. She could have just as easily gone up to the reporters and said something nicely, asking for cooperation.

I read something about the Bond hearing, that the Detective testified that she spoke to him obscenely, too, I guess the very first day he was there to investigate.
Why do you suppose she was so flipped out yesterday morning? She got her wish- Casey was on her way home. Maybe she heard that LP was giving them a few days to get Caylee back and then he was going to start knocking down doors?

or she new her brother was gonna talk to Gretta????

I'm somewhat familiar with the layout of a motorhome. When you walk in, there's a sofa, chair, kitchen, and dinette behind the drivers and passenger seats. Beyond the kitchen is the bathroom and bedroom. What was seen on Greta's program with her producer, Justin, was just the front area. LP was seated on the sofa, a chair and the dinette were in that area, along with the kitchen (small).
WinnebagoAdventure-33v.gif

those motor homes are so darned neat thesedays.....the only way to camp now for me. I wish I had one to park outside my house,,,,to hide away in from my kids.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy