Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty- I tivo'd Greta and got Shep on Joe Biden...aaah.
Was she on?

I taped the 10:00 PM show (thank goodness) because I always tape the 1:00 AM show and when I checked this AM, there was Shep. Someone was watching over me for sure!

Has the location Casey went to in the woods by the airport been linked? A lot of this type of wooded swamp is mixed with pasture land in central Fl. I ask because if they were running cattle where she went, she may have been harvesting mushrooms.

OK ... this is her SECOND day OUT .. ANY mother who LOVED her daughter, would be going nuts not seeing her by now. Even IF she gave her to a friend/sitter, to watch or keep for the summer ...

NOW is the time for her to act! TODAY she should be absolutely telling WHO had/has her, where she might be ... everything she knows to at least find Caylee.

Yes, there might be underlying reasons she can't just come out and say ... IF that's even a point at this time .. but she sure should be spilling what she DOES know TODAY!

The only other reason she wouldn't ... is if Caylee isn't with us anymore. :(

slightly off thread, but I'm really suprized a neighbor hasn't set up a streaming webcam and started charging for "real time" coverage:crazy:

lisa ---- Someone had suggested it would be great if a neighbor did that --- Im wondering if they're worried about the attention it would attract from the media or Cindy and her hose.....

Id love to have one monitoring the backyard to see if Caseys been hanging around back there.....

lisa ---- Someone had suggested it would be great if a neighbor did that --- Im wondering if they're worried about the attention it would attract from the media or Cindy and her hose.....

Id love to have one monitoring the backyard to see if Caseys been hanging around back there.....

there is a fellow WS member that says lives 7 houses down...anyone remember who they are? I can't seem to find them now.

there is a fellow WS member that says lives 7 houses down...anyone remember who they are? I can't seem to find them now.

Found this ...
08-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Replies: 429 Greta - August 21, 1008
Views: 9,004 Posted By EastSideOfSaddness
Oh they are--trust me. When the story first...

Oh they are--trust me. When the story first broke people weren't sleeping because of all the noise and lights....I know someone that lives less than 7 houses down. It's not only starting all over,...

Id have one monitoring the backyard to see if Caseys been hanging around back there.....[/QUOTE]

ya, I'm sure those bamboo chutes need to be taken care of. I would love to see her actually having to do some forced labor....:clap::clap::clap:

EastSideOfSaddness
SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE Join Date: Aug 2008

No I'm NOT kidding!!!!!! I live down the street (walking distance). Last week they had one outside, not inside. I had a neighbor go to one with members of the church. They ARE open to the public.

[/QUOTE]ya, I'm sure those bamboo chutes need to be taken care of. I would love to see her actually having to do some forced labor....:clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

you made spit out my coffee:coffeecup: :crazy:

OT: Does anybody know why I can't see people's signatures?

go to your user cp, click on edit options scroll down to thread display options and click on show signatures avatars etc.

back o/t now...

I have a co-worker that lives in the area, say's he's seen Casey in the local publix and that she is the talk of the store. If we've gotten more guests in the last couple of days it's because I shared this site with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur