Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT somewhat---I am a dork. What fun or use is it to create a MySpace persona when it has nothing to do with your authentic self? Cross country friends can share photos in so many other ways. Stepping back into the shadows now. :)

I created one with a fake name....but the name has something to do with me for those that know me ;) I created it that way so I didn't have to friend people I don't care to share my life with but that may try to friend me. I guess I didn't want to have to be a b**ch and have to deny them when they would clearly know it's me. The page is very much a reflection of me...even the name used is... Also, it is much easier to post pics I want my friends to see in one place versus individual emails. To me it's more personal as a webpage than an email... Also, those that know my email can do a search...I am ok with that. Chances are good that if they know my email then they know me in some way.

And there is a pic of Casey and Caylee wearing bunny ears too.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Okay. I get your point. I will rescind my thoughts.

Hubby is taking me out to lunch! Type to everyone later. May this child rest in peace, because she sure isn't alive.

JMO.

I think the name is used for a reason. But why? I don't think she plucked it out of thin air. The link to Sawgrass tells me there is more therethan coincidence. JMO.

ABSOLUTELY... Broken record coming here... In the 911 call, listen to Cindy referring to "ZANNY", not who f is Zanny... very familiar... I think perhaps maybe "Zannie" was the name written on certain stolen checks and Casey's excuse was that she had to pay the sitter... Can u imagine??
I have said from day 1, there is NO SITTER, but there is a tie to that particular name, the person who visited Sawgrass on 6/17, and Casey Anthony.. Whether unilaterally or bilaterally, it is relevant and it will come out eventually. You cannot steal the amount of $$, the amount of checks, without an ID of some sort and she was certainly cunning enough to steal someone's... who's??

If you note the pictures with Caylee in bunny ears -- ALSO Casey ----

ONE picture of her and George has been noted when she was born
Ive seen MAYBE two - three pics of Casey and Lee
Ive NEVER seen a picture of all of them together --

And normally I would have to say a family that has "Family Sunday Funday or whatever they want to say it was called" would be the type of family to take pictures of these days.......IMHO only!

I think I found king merk
a post mentions Roxy as in the club I guess, which is mentioned on a thread (I do not know which one)

21 Aug 2008 23:05

AY HOMIE U COMIN OUT TO ROXY 2MORROW NIGHT FOR DA SHOW? IF U ARE I'LL PUT U ON DA GUESTLIST AND U JUST GOTTA BE THERE B4 11:30 AND U CAN BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS U WANT.. I JUST GOTTA KNOW 2MORROW BY 12PM

ABSOLUTELY... Broken record coming here... In the 911 call, listen to Cindy referring to "ZANNY", not who f is Zanny... very familiar... I think perhaps maybe "Zannie" was the name written on certain stolen checks and Casey's excuse was that she had to pay the sitter... Can u imagine??
I have said from day 1, there is NO SITTER, but there is a tie to that particular name, the person who visited Sawgrass on 6/17, and Casey Anthony.. Whether unilaterally or bilaterally, it is relevant and it will come out eventually. You cannot steal the amount of $$, the amount of checks, without an ID of some sort and she was certainly cunning enough to steal someone's... who's??
She could have just written the checks out to herself. IF she had Amy's id -- she could write the checks out to cash.

I think she moved over to Ricardo/Amy's place on July 1st, when Tony left for NY and Clint moved out.

She'd only known Tony for a month - maybe he wasn't all that comfortable leaving her alone in his apartment?

By July 8th, when Amy left for PR, Tony was back home and Casey was probably back at his place with him.

All of the above is pure speculation, of course.

Thanks DB, but I think IIRC, July 5th Tony was back, and Casey made din din and that was the eve of the infamous Flag photo??

Do we know how long Amy knew Casey- was she a new friend as well?

Strikes me as very odd. We see no pictures of Caylee at Christmas, Halloween, just those of her with Casey. There must be some family photos around.

I always take pictures of my grand daughter on those special occasions.

We live hundreds of miles from our incredible 6-year old grandson, and if we're not able to be there for special events, someone is and emails us pics. We literally have thousands of pictures. OH! He moved (when he was little) ...take another picture!!:crazy:

puffster - My ex husband and his girlfriend had checks ORDERED online with an old checking acct # he and I shared while married - MOST of the checks were written BY "
me" to HER -- to the total of $5OK --- its obviously not THAT hard to do.............

We live hundreds of miles from our incredible 6-year old grandson, and if we're not able to be there for special events, someone is and emails us pics. We literally have thousands of pictures. OH! He moved (when he was little) ...take another picture!!:crazy:

Who knows if other pics were taken? These are the photos she chose to post.

She could have just written the checks out to herself. IF she had Amy's id -- she could write the checks out to cash.

Yes, thanks, I know, but remember there are checks missing from 3 different people, just sayin she had to have an ID that allow her to cash checks, write checks that comply.. One check was over $350 at a drug store, written on her GMA account.. We know she has no drivers license of her own... I look forward to seeing what she bought there, that should be telling hopefully

I agree that these are the pics Casey decided to post --

Have you seen Cindy and George show any pictures of "The loving family" "The caring grandparents" or the "Amazing Mother"

Got a link?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I've found a Meredith aka King Merk Mercer myspace. He is CEO of Bank Roll Ent. On Myspace. Is this the one?

How did his name come up?

Isbelle,
Ray'sMom

I think some of you are making a little too much about the "family picture" issue. I have a daughter almost Caylee's age and we have tons of pics of her but almost none of the "whole family" in fact when her daycare asked for one we had to take one - usually the pics are of just her, or one of us takes pics of her with the other. As far as pics with grandparents and extended family, those are rare.

Yes, thanks, I know, but remember there are checks missing from 3 different people, just sayin she had to have an ID that allow her to cash checks, write checks that comply.. One check was over $350 at a drug store, written on her GMA account.. We know she has no drivers license of her own... I look forward to seeing what she bought there, that should be telling hopefully

I seen where someone tied that amount to the price of a Blackjack cell phone. Seemed logical...she don't seem like the type to know the concept of working and saving money to buy a new cell phone.

I would like to know the relationships between:

Jose Baez--------------Geraldo Riviera ---------------Leonard Padilla

They seem to me to be putting on a show made for television. I would be interested in any connections among the three of them.

Anyone know?

Hi Beagle. Good question. This has been bothering me too. I feel it is somehow important, but cannot get a handle on it yet.
But here is what I am thinking: Geraldo and Padilla seem to go way back. I think for some reason, Padilla contacted Geraldo--or vice versa. Baez was drawn into the loop and agreed to allow Padilla onto the scene. Then when Baez did the double-cross (not allowing access to Casey) their relationship cooled to say the least.
Question that bother me most: Did Baez change about allowing access because he learned 'something' that changed his defense strategy? Or what?
Another question: Who contacted Geraldo-or Padilla-or whoever got this circus started? Somehow, I feel there is someone else out there who started this ball rolling???
Can you follow me?

Thanks DB, but I think IIRC, July 5th Tony was back, and Casey made din din and that was the eve of the infamous Flag photo??

Do we know how long Amy knew Casey- was she a new friend as well?
Yeah, I'm thinking that Casey stayed at the Glenwood house from July 1st-5th, when Tony got back.

I've looked without success for anything that would point to the beginning of the friendship between Amy and Casey.

They do have Ricardo in common, but it's possible that Casey introduced Amy to him.

There's also a connection between Tony and Amy - Tony called Amy after LE showed up at his house on July 16th, and urged her to call the police.

It's possible that Casey introduced Amy to Tony and they were recent acquaintances, but Tony did have her phone # on July 16th.

If I could stand looking at them, I'd pay more attention to the older photos posted online to see how far back Casey and Amy were photographed together.

Quick question and apologize in advance if it has been asked/answered..............

Why was Amy's resume in Casey's car? It had to be given/taken before the car was towed. Was Casey going to use it as her own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member