Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you post bail for a person you're not even allowed to ask questions? They should have let her sit in jail....

And they may well revoke her bail when they realize she isn't going to help find Caylee, and think they will be more popular with the public if they are responsible for sending her back...IMO only.

I should also add, I think LE has much more than we know about....they are privy to phone records and many interviews that we are not privy to. I bet they have lots of inconsistencies to investigate re witness statements as well. And, my guess is, and I almost hate posting this, that they installed listening devices in the Anthony's vehicles, home, and phone lines weeks ago. I'm sure they have some interesting conversations between George and Cindy recorded by now. They clearly treated them differently to your normal witnesses after their first inconsistencies, as it appears they were interviewed by way of recorded video (in my experience not the usual way you take a statement from an uninvolved witness...at least where I come from, which is not the USA).

Again, all the above, is IMO only.

Again, I agree 100%. You and I are gonna get along just fine. :)

Tony Padilla is in the house ~ answering questions on his thread.

Baez had a month to convince *cou..brainwash..gh Casey to be totally dependent on him alone. I don't think Casey would talk to anyone even if she wanted to at this point. She isn't going to go outside that box that Baez built for her while he had her exclusively in jail.

I'm not so sure about this...I think there is a real chance at least one other person knows what happened and in time she will try to talk to them...IMO only.

I know Casey's attorney wants to limit her outside contact to zero....but if my child was missing, I'd tell the lawyer to kiss off...I'd be begging for my child.
Having said all that, the fact that Casey is facing charges and has already spend jail-time changes alot. Most moms of missing children start begging from day one....instead Casey spent a month partying and hanging out at clubs. That should say it all....
I think it does say it all, that she doesn't really care what happens to Caylee (if Caylee's still alive) or that she did something to Caylee (if she's not alive). The fact that Caylee wasn't reported missing immediately tells me that this wasn't an abduction or accident. MOO :)

Is it because JB told him to or is it because CA told him too? I mean SOMEBODY had to lead him to those people....who or what?

I think there is a real chance the Padillos or one of their employees is watching these forums, read yesterday's posts, and that's where they came up with the names from. IMO only.

I think they just used him for the bail money. QUOTE]

Yup, yup, yup! And I also feel deep in my soul Casey really never said "thank you" to the Padilla's. I watched Leonards face when Greta asked him the other night ... and there was a look of disappointment.

Lol, and then Lee lied to him about the pizza he ate and got sick from. What a welcome LP got to the strange world of the Anthony's.

lol Jose Baez!!!
Oh, thanks for refreshing my memory! Of course, yes, I agree! I've just seen Padilla so much lately I'd forgotten who was with him last night and was paying more attention to what he was saying about the cell phone tracking and the Sawgrass Apts. :)

I've been looking at all of the early press reports. LE has been saying the exact same thing since the beginning that was said last night on Geraldos show. The "LE thinks Caylee is alive" was NOT some kind of BIG revelation or backtracking on their part. Just wanted to clear that up.

Also, at the beginning, Cindy said Casey had been sent to Tampa for a job. Then she said Casey was on a mini vacation. Then she said Casey told her that she (Casey) and Caylee were staying with friends....explaining why she never had any reason to worry that Casey and Caylee weren't where they were "supposed" to be. All sounds so benign. I haven't found it yet, but I do recall Cindy saying that she was at work when Casey and Caylee "moved out", but that George saw them.

If everything was so calm and normal as portrayed by Cindy, how does that fit with her July 3rd message?

And, the dead body smell in the car? Cindy said she just made that up to get police to hurry out to her house. Then she said it didn't smell like decomp but rotten pizza....or maybe a dead squirrel!!!

It's really interesting to read the first reports....

now, however, after watching her parents, and her demeanour, I can't help but wonder if there is a lot more evil going on here than I first thought. I felt very sorry for the GPs until 2 nights ago, when I re-watched all their interviews, and I'm convinced that they are not just in denial, but rather they are trying to play the public for fools, are insulting our intelligence, and don't appear to show any emotions consistent with concern for Caylee (as oppposed to Casey).

I don't get why Cindy's so venemous with the media, and I don't think despair alone explain her or George's inconsistencies. Sometimes I think they may have been involved from the beginning (I am not sure that when Casey says "you don't know what my involvement is" to her mom in the phone call, she is merely being indignant...her mom's response is odd too...I think there is a real chance she was saying "of course you know mom".

Hi, Bunny. I'm new here too :)

So glad to see you say you went back and watched all those interviews. I've been sick in bed, and I did the same thing. I'm amazed at the things I missed, especially in Cindy's demeanor. I see her now as much more manipulative, coy, and deceptive.

I also listened to all the 911 calls and jail calls again. Wow! there is so much said that just doesn't make sense at this point, when you would think it would all be more clear.

Anyway, I'm glad I spent the time to do it. It was well worth it.

I think people are under estimating Casey's intelligence. She'll go to the grave with this secret before she confides in anyone.

And you really don't have to have smarts to do that. All you need is for survival instincts to kick in. Protect yourself at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo