Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
softsoul, PomMom12, Feistyoldbroad....

I have saved all of your names, and will contact if I see a local/neighbor stepping up...please do the same w/me! I might miss the post. :)

that's a nightmare.. i have a bad feeling she might get away with it to.. but i shudder at the thought of what kind of guy would have a baby with her..but even if she gets away with this she won't ever be free..she will always be known as the mother who knows what happened to her baby and wouldn't help find her.. he life will be so lonley.. but i was thinking about something.. i think le has the dna and it's positive.. and they are just dragging there feet because they have time.. and want to try find caylee's body too.. the reason i think this is because John walsh hasn't got involved in this.. he has always made an appearance on every high profile missing child case i can remember.. even trenton duckett.. and john walsh is from hollywood florida... John walsh is mr.america's most wanted.. he works directly with the fbi..he is buddies with fbi, csi, le ..he probably asked them about this case and they said they have positive dna..and believe she is dead and casey is lying.. so if there is no missing child and the killer isn't on the run the killer is on her parents couch.. there is no reason for him to get involved.. that's just a though.. i hope it's true..

I sure hope you are right.

well....I'm not sure! Except they won't get the reward money! :waitasec:

Or, LP is going to rev up the motor home and book it to New York?

Where will Mr. Dick adn the security patrol stay?

I have saved all of your names, and will contact if I see a local/neighbor stepping up...please do the same w/me! I might miss the post. :)

For sure. This would be the best money I have spent in a long time!

Yes. Twice that night (and leading into the morning) LE took Casey outside for further questioning and also, so that Casey could show LE some of the alleged places of interest. In between, Casey was left home, where among other things, Casey with help from Cindy and Lee, deleted some of Casey's posts and photos from her social networking internet accounts.

So in the middle of all of the turmoil that ensued on the night that LE and Casey's family first learned that Caylee was missing, Casey thought it important to delete some of her public internet information.

It doesn't matter if she deleted it or not myspace still retains the information and I'm sure LE has it all.

There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty. Hec. k, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site.

I respectfully disagree...no one knew who he was last week, he has a tv show, and now, we all know who he is. He is effectively advertising his show on prime time tv every night for a mere $50 000 plus labour. He's also hitting another market, the bail bonds market. People needing bonds will certainly recognize the Padilla name now, and I think they'd be impressed by the fact that Padilla believes in people's constitutional right to bail, and I think it will improve his nephew's business.

IMO only.

She is such a hateful liar! This sure isn't a game she is playing. If it is I hope LE & the great state of Fl sues her for every dime they have spent on this case!

Wait... I am SO confused.
Casey said to Lee in one of the recorded Jail phone calls.
"I don't know where she is." "If I did do you think I would be here?So now she is saying she does know?

Dang girl, make up your mind!

Weird huh?

Your have to go back and listen to the conversation, it sounds like she says' I have to call it a night." and not mike. But I and some others think that Mike thought that is what she said. And it does seem strange that P B would show up with that thought.

Cindi knows Casey is lying in the first 2 calls and Cindi is totally pizzed in the 3rd call to 911 and Casey knows it, tells Cindi what happened so there will not be a 4th call to 911. IMHO I would like to know at what point Ami was taken back to her abode.

I would like to know HOW Amy knew Casey had 'miss-placed her kid & was AFRAID TO TELL HER MOM"........(this from Amy's myspace post).

I think "where's Caylee ??" might have been discussed after Cindy, Casey & Amy left Tony's ( & before any 911 call).

Supposidly it was 'panic' after the third call......yet someone found time to contact Amy with the latest news & also tell her Casey 'was afraid to tell her MOM".

Is it possible that LP calling out her friends now, saying they have the kid is his way of calling Casey's bluff. Maybe he is trying to accomplish one of two things.

A. Get Casey to freak out because he is dragging her precious TonE and friends into the picture, since she won't talk, therefore hoping she slips up and says something in her panic....or

B. Get Casey's friends to talk, about Casey, since all of them have been hidden in the shadows since this whole story broke. Although LE says they all gave statements and I'm thinking they were probably told to remain silent and not talk to the media, as they may be potential witnesses.

I just can't figure out any other logical reason why he would think that a bunch of 22 yr. olds would be brazen enough to kidnap, or want the responsibility of a child. What would be their motive? I have a 23 yr. old son and I just can't imagine. It just doesn't make sense.

Someone asked why Cindy was in such a hurry that day to find Casey. My thought is that when George smelled the car, told Cindy. She did not know if Casey was dead or what was going on. She had to find Casey to ask her. She searched the car and found Amy's phone number. I get the feeling she did not know Amy before. Could be wrong. She found out where Casey was, went and got her, but Casey did not have Caylee. Casey said she would be home in the morning. Cindy did not believe her. Drove around to several places and finally to the police station. etc, etc.

I think this is a very likely scenario (assuming Cindy didn't know at some earlier stage). I'll be interested to find out if the phone records back up Cindy's claims of daily contact with Casey.

IMO

Please count me in also.

I respectfully disagree...no one knew who he was last week, he has a tv show, and now, we all know who he is. He is effectively advertising his show on prime time tv every night for a mere $50 000 plus labour. He's also hitting another market, the bail bonds market. People needing bonds will certainly recognize the Padilla name now, and I think they'd be impressed by the fact that Padilla believes in people's constitutional right to bail, and I think it will improve his nephew's business.

IMO only.

I think it will hurt it. Even criminals have a code of ethics and child killers are lw on the pecking order in prison. I think if someone looking to post bail will think about this and look to the next number in the list of bail bondsmen. I like to think so anyway. Particularly if proof surfaces he is indeed part of the defense.

the reason i think this is because John walsh hasn't got involved in this.. he has always made an appearance on every high profile missing child case i can remember.. even trenton duckett.. and john walsh is from hollywood florida... John walsh is mr.america's most wanted.. he works directly with the fbi..he is buddies with fbi, csi, le ..he probably asked them about this case and they said they have positive dna..and believe she is dead and casey is lying.. so if there is no missing child and the killer isn't on the run the killer is on her parents couch.. there is no reason for him to get involved.. that's just a though.. i hope it's true..

Excellent post! I hadn't even thought of that, although I did wonder where he was in all this. His absence speaks volumes.

If a purse really was left on the front seat of the car, I think it was there as bait for the potential car thief.

I think that's a real chance....Or possibly, she wanted to make it look like she'd been carjacked and/or had only stepped out of the car for a minute with the keys/purse/Caylee in the car when someone stole it.

Your have to go back and listen to the conversation, it sounds like she says' I have to call it a night." and not mike. But I and some others think that Mike thought that is what she said. And it does seem strange that P B would show up with that thought.

Thats what I hear also. But in the visit with PB she seems to recoginize Mike's name. I think PB was a hanger-on in school and Mike was the more popular one that was friends with Casey. JMO

The car may have smelled bad inside but I'll bet you it was someone opening the trunk that set the panic button. I just find it odd that Amy is off to P. Rico the last week. Tony made a trip to NY. JG quits his job and goes to Ga. No one has heard diddly about RM and Casey gets a surprise visit some some guy from highschool her first day in jail before her family and she claims she does not remember him. But she repeats to Lee the same name the this Patrick tell her in his 2 minuet conversation.

You bring up an interesting point.....

do we know how many close GIRLFRIENDS Casey had?

It's very possible that with Amy away on vacation, Casey spun out of control & couldn't cope. We hear so much about her male relationships & next to nothing about close relationships with females. Females who would be much more open to discussing child care issues & personal things.

I don't find it the least bit odd that young, unmarried 20-somethings go off on vacations or business trips at the drop of a hat.... it's not as if they have babies tying them down.

Thats what I hear also. But in the visit with PB she seems to recoginize Mike's name. I think PB was a hanger-on in school and Mike was the more popular one that was friends with Casey. JMO

I think that Mike sent PB to see what was up.

I think that's a real chance....Or possibly, she wanted to make it look like she'd been carjacked and/or had only stepped out of the car for a minute with the keys/purse/Caylee in the car when someone stole it.

Then why call Tony to come pick her up and tell him her dad would take care of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck