Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the controversies and theories aside, I have a question:

Why is this case out of the thousands of missing children cases so astonishingly compelling?

This discussion has already tallied over 80,000 posts, almost as many as the Ramsay case in more than its decade plus.

Because we have the mother with all her lies. And we have the grandparents with ... their spin!

Well, if will give the public a chance to spit on them or slap them. j/k

At some point there won't be a Leonard Padilla, there won't be an RV out front, there won't be a Larry Garrison. There will be George and Cindy, going to the grocery store, going to work, just how will that play out for them?

Why is this case out of the thousands of missing children cases so astonishingly compelling?

This discussion has already tallied over 80,000 posts, almost as many as the Ramsay case in more than its decade plus.
I attribute it to the utterly inexplicable behavior of Caylee's mother, the world's worst mom.

I know. Someone needs to "Oh, please" these people on national TV the next time that gets brought up.

Or ask them to put Casey on to tell us where she left little Caylee so that someone can zip over and pick her up.

I feel the same...it seriously annoys me now to tell us we should be searching...one day they say she is with kidnappers, being watched, they know where she is etc...so if they want us to search, please tell us where you say she is...duh!

Also, one minute they tell us Caylee's life is in danger, so Casey won't talk to the police....but they want us to find her...how is her life any less in danger if we all start knocking on our neighbor's doors asking if Caylee is there? Do they want us to search swampland, dumping grounds or homes? I mean really, how can they expect us to help them when they are so obviously trying to send us on a multitude of wild goose chases.

IMO only.

I believe it is because of the non caring attitude of the mother and the insanity of the family surrounding her.

Hey tech. conf. check your PM!!!

Let's all just keep the faith and hope that LP can (and will) bring Caylee home.

Yeah. Because EVERYONE in the public has to be thinking that.

I will never forget Cindy Anthony telling the good people who held the vigil at her house to "get off your asses and find Caylee!" Right before she walked in the door to the house and sat her *advertiser censored* on the couch, I assume.

If someone wants ME to help find Caylee, then lead me by example.

Exactly!

someone asked if casey thought she could go around without caylee and nobody would notice.. what was she planning to do.. i believe she thought the babysitting theory would work.. everyone would feel sorry for her.. and it would go away.. she has always got away with lying and stealing.. so why not this.. she thought cindy would believe her and defend her.so she carried on without a care in the world.. partying, shopping and hangin out with tony..like she was kid free.. she never expected her mom to freak out and call 911,, and i'm sure cindy regret it now.. i think she regretted it 10 minutes after she called.. :eek:

Is there ANYONE here who lost a child that would not be out searching day and night for that child? I know I can't be the only one who would leave no stone unturned if my child/grandchild were missing.

I've done it for my cats when they go missing, slept in my car 3 nites out looking for one kitty who escaped entering a vets a few miles from my home! It took 26 days to find her and get her home. Most people would do more for their average household pet than the anthony's appear to be willing to do for their granddaughter. IMO.

Unbelievable...it's like they are more interested in their celebrity status and the attention they are getting than anything else. IMO

Why are the Anthony's avoiding the media? It's sensationalism is starting to die now and it is almost like that is the way they want it. The people remaining on 'Team CA' seem to only be using the media to cast doubt. If they are getting involved in Missing Children's organizations then surely they hve learned that keeping the spotlight on your case is a good thing in terms of finding a missing person.

This might be O/T but I just read this interview with Drew Kesse posted in the Jennifer Kesse forum : http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blo...ew-kessee.html

I must say it stands as a prime example of how a parent should feel/act/talk when their child is missing. I felt compelled to post it here because it only further speaks to the bizzare behavior by the Anthony family. JMO

or he will come and get her, and they get NO reward money...JMO
So he's counting on someone all of a sudden deciding they want the two hundred grand they've been turning their nose up at for a month?

And why would that be, exactly?

Now that made me laugh!!! Excellent Point/Ouestion!

I agree.

I wish what he said was "we bailed Casey out as Baez led us to believe that she would co-operate in the search for her child and could not do so in prison....she has 3 days to start assisting in locating Caylee or we will be having her bond revoked".

He knew he'd never get away with trying to introduce another Casper, so now he has to go after the actual humans who know Casey, all of whom were probably interviewed by the police at least a month ago.

How thrilled they must be with their 'friend' and her attorney.

And LE has already interviewed every one of Casey's friends, and investigated their whereabouts for the period of June 15th onward. They do doubt obtained phone records on the friends and verified their truthfulness. To date...............none of Casey's friends has been named a POI.

There is ONLY one POI and that is Casey. I'm frustrated no end to think that Casey continues to lie and manipulate to avoid what is her own responsibility. I'm even more frustrated that Cindy, George, Lee et al continue to buy into the lies. :mad:

Wow, I went away for a sec and new thread. Thank you.

Someone posted the link in the "Tony Padilla" forum for the "Orange County Community Surveillance Unit Program Handbook" that Casey must follow. You will find it in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

THANK YOU to whomever found that. I was searching last night for the provisions of house arrest in FL.. I should have been looking by county! I was wondering if the judge could impose different or additional "rules" to what she can/cannot do..does anyone know?

I agree.

I wish what he said was "we bailed Casey out as Baez led us to believe that she would co-operate in the search for her child and could not do so in prison....she has 3 days to start assisting in locating Caylee or we will be having her bond revoked".
There you go.

We can only hope.

Yeah. Because EVERYONE in the public has to be thinking that.

I will never forget Cindy Anthony telling the good people who held the vigil at her house to "get off your asses and find Caylee!" Right before she walked in the door to the house and sat her *advertiser censored* on the couch, I assume.

If someone wants ME to help find Caylee, then lead me by example.

wow the get off your azzes comment and the lying is not a crime are the two I most look forward to hearing if this goes to trial..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck