Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ~ I've been with you guys for a while now. My kids threatened an intervention because every time they walk in the door, I am still on the computer. My head is about to explode with all of the complicated kidnapping theories. I simply have to say ~ I don't even care what the evidence shows. If someone ~ anyone ~ had taken my child and I didn't know where she was or I couldn't contact her, I would not be out whooping it up at the club with a huge smile on my face. Period. The line about her not being concerned because Caylee was with someone she knew she was "safe" with ~ that's apparently out the window now. So who could act the way that she has? IMO guilty guilty guilty

Yeah, I'm not into terrorism, just frustrated. I really would rather see them squirm as they were forced to sit for public questioning and BE FORCED to answer.
Careful, Cindy will turn the hose on you.

Maybe Cindy said it,because Cindy found it there?
Cindy's credibility is zip with me. Oh, I left a pizza sitting out in 94 degree weather yesterday and it's like a rock - didn't smell at all.

Really? Why ddid GA clean out that car - or better yet why did he even drive that car off that impound lot with THAT smell and CA's purse left on the front seat? CA had not even been located at that time? How did he NOT KNOW that something might have happened to BOTH of them - at that time? People are carjacked everyday and end up dead and no one knows until the car is abandoned and towed. It happens - look at that poor mother and daughter from that Boca Raton mall at Xmas time. How did he not know that SOMETHING had HAPPENED?

This is what I'm stuck on also. He should have KNOWN, period! THis will never make sense to me, along with just about everything else in this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all sheer insanity!

Some places do take inventory and some don't take inventory. What might have been in the car between the 27th - 30th, could have been removed during that time by criminals. So even if the owner of the car said: "but I left my purse and keys in the car when I abandoned my car" and now they are no longer in the car ... well "poop" out of luck!

First..Thank you for the Welcome Patty G, as I have learned much from you lurking the past few weeks!.. You are totally right about the tow companies. I worked for a repo company in S.C. and while I'm sure laws vary state to state, we didn't touch anything for 10 days. No pictures, no inventory, didn't even usually open the doors once the vehicle was brought in. IMHO..............CASEY....WHERE IS CAYLEE??!!!

So how much vacation time does Casey get from Universal Studios? She was in jail for over a month . . . I doubt she had over 4 weeks vacation . . . Maybe Mr. Manley can give her some of his vacation time to cover her.

Wow,PattyG, she didn't? do you know why not? I have been away from puter all day, had a birthday party for my Dad!
she probably didn't go to church because she knows nobody can stand her because she won't help find her baby.. i wouldn't go if i was her.. then again i would never do what she did..

Is it possible that George and Cindy went together to the impound lot. They opened the car and noticed it smelled, not dead body smell just smelled. George drove it back to the house. Cindy went and got Amy to take her to where Casey was staying and picked her up. Tried to get Casey to tell them where she had been, where Caylee was and wasn't. Cindy took her to a closed police station and then back home and called with the stolen car and money thing to force Casey to speak up. It didn't work. Cindy went out to the car grabbed the pants and shoes from the back of the car, threw them in the washer. Tried again with Casey found out the Caylee has been gone for over a month. Called 911 again. Calls Lee. Goes out and opens the trunk and freaks out. Now she smell decomp. Make the the 3rd 911 call. The only question I have is where is George.?

she probably didn't go to church because she knows nobody can stand her because she won't help find her baby.. i wouldn't go if i was her.. then again i would never do what she did..

I was so angry when I heard about "going to church" -- it is so unfair to make those people at that church associate with her.

uumm - He said he would get her out and he did.

He said he would monitor and make sure she doesn't run and is safe - he is.

He said he would do everything he can to bring Caylee home and I believe he is working on that.

So what did he say that he HASN'T done - yet?

Tech conf backatcha.

He hasn't gotten Csaey to tell him where Caylee is.
He hasn't found Caylee - I think he said within a week. He's running out of time. Surely Cindy has some phony leads to send him on - What about the airplane siighting . Has he been to the airport to check it out? I doubt it. He's too busy being on TV 24/7.

Where was his security when they took her out of jail? I only saw him

I thought Rob Dick was going to be with her INSIDE the house 24/7.

Who tells someone to dump a kid in a 24 hour drugstore? An idiot, that's who.

Telling them they can call 2 days later and get the reward. I don't think so.

All he has done is get publicity for himself.

So how much vacation time does Casey get from Universal Studios? She was in jail for over a month . . . I doubt she had over 4 weeks vacation . . . Maybe Mr. Manley can give her some of his vacation time to cover her.

She was fired from Universal two years ago so I don't think it matters. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member