Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:chicken:

Thank you kindly Patty G! I tell my hubby, "if Patty G can't find it, nobody can." next time he loses something, I'm going to tell him to ask you!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I have to say, there are times I can't find my own keys! :rolleyes:

I wish an extremely wealthy person would offer a 100 million dollar reward for the same return of Caylee . . . That would really make the family look horrible . . .

she probably didn't go to church because she knows nobody can stand her because she won't help find her baby.. i wouldn't go if i was her.. then again i would never do what she did..

Most of the people at the vigils are from their Baptist Church!

Some places do take inventory and some don't take inventory. What might have been in the car between the 27th - 30th, could have been removed during that time by criminals. So even if the owner of the car said: "but I left my purse and keys in the car when I abandoned my car" and now they are no longer in the car ... well "poop" out of luck!

Come to think of it, wasn't the last time Casey was seen by her family, she had a BACKPACK. Nothing about a purse.

Today I had a horrible moment . . . at the mall with my 6 year old, turn my head for one second, and can't find her . . . lucky for me she was right around the corner -- but I'm sure everyone here with children has experienced this.

Remember what I said... "seconds" -- I wonder what poor Casey was thinking for 31 days?

I wish an extremely wealthy person would offer a 100 million dollar reward for the same return of Caylee . . . That would really make the family look horrible . . .

I wish that the Padilla's took the $500,000 and used it to hire every single search and rescue dog in the USA and walk across from the east coast to the west coast in a straight line all the way through FLorida looking for Caylee.

Come to think of it, wasn't the last time Casey was seen by her family, she had a BACKPACK. Nothing about a purse.

Yes, George said a backpack, and perhaps the purse was in the backpack. Casey had a backpack on when she left the attorney's office on Friday!

The car. Why did she dump it? I've heard that it ran out of gas -- but then heard it was driven home from the tow -- without filling up. Leaving the car is part of her master plan cover-up?

Some places do take inventory and some don't take inventory. What might have been in the car between the 27th - 30th, could have been removed during that time by criminals. So even if the owner of the car said: "but I left my purse and keys in the car when I abandoned my car" and now they are no longer in the car ... well "poop" out of luck!

Didn't George pick up the car. Cindy didn't see it until he got him home so if she said it was there, then surely George saw it

This is what I'm stuck on also. He should have KNOWN, period! THis will never make sense to me, along with just about everything else in this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all sheer insanity!

Me too, what was the Ex Cop thinking/smelling on the way home? Seems like the cop in him would have been on high alert or maybe he wasn't that good of a cop.

Does anyone her think maybe her plan at first was to torch the car? She knew the smell in that car was obvious and thought this would be the best way to get rid of the evidence?
I thought of her burning something when the stolen gas cans were first reported, so I wouldn't discount this possibility had crossed her mind. :)

Casey DID NOT go to church today!

Not surprised..... it can't be easy to go ANYWHERE these days if your name is Casey Anthony OR if you're stuck living with her & not finding out WHERE Caylee is.

He hasn't gotten Csaey to tell him where Caylee is.
He hasn't found Caylee - I think he said within a week. He's running out of time. Surely Cindy has some phony leads to send him on - What about the airplane siingl. Has he been to the airport to check it out? I doubt it. He's too busy being on TV 24/7.

Where was his security when they took her out of jail? I only saw him

That was addressed - and he was a little PO'd - seems wires got crossed. Walsh was supposed to be "point man" and didn't do his job correctly. Prob because he had never been a point man and had NO CLUE what that involved. He kept walking and didn't look behind him when JB and CA stopped - that created a VOID in between them and allowed for the medica scrum to jump in there and stick a mic in CA face! He (LP) wasn't too happy about all that.

I thought Rob Dick was going to be with her INSIDE the house 24/7.

RD NEVER once said he was going to be INSIDE the house. Only the female team member was to be inside. RD has always said he was running security from the outside. Protecting perimeter.

Who tells someone to dump a kid in a 24 hour drugstore? An idiot, that's who.

As I have said before I really don't like that word. And IMO NO ONE IS AN IDIOT. so i won't address that at all. We do abide by a TOS on here and I kidna think that comment oversteps it.

Telling them they can call 2 days later and get the reward. I don't think so.

All he has done is get publicity for himself.

Ok - we'll agree to disagree on that point. He has said from the onset that his only priority is to find Caylee and bring her home.

If I were BH Padilla, after putting up the money, I would have then gone out and look for Caylee based on what BH Padilla feels. No more drop her off at a drug store or hospital, or give them 5 days, just get on a plane, train, bus or walk to the nearest place and go get Caylee. I just wanted to scream and say "its 70 days already!"

Exactly. Obviously finding Caylee is not TP's top priority...I would have said, start co-operating or I'm sending you back. I'm sad to say part of me thinks he just wants to drag this out as long as he can for the press, because if his top priority was finding Caylee, he'd give her an ultimatum, rather than just want her out so he can park a trailer in front of her house to get on tv every night.

All above is IMO only.

Cindy & co. never ceases to amaze me.

They go to an event to raise money for missing children (commendable under other circumstances) while their daughter is sitting in their house and is "not allowed" to tell them where their grandchild is located or the circumstances in which she went missing.

I mean: There is something wrong in this picture!!

The car. Why did she dump it? I've heard that it ran out of gas -- but then heard it was driven home from the tow -- without filling up. Leaving the car is part of her master plan cover-up?
It's just my opinion but I believe she abandoned the car hoping it would be stolen and then somebody else could be blamed for either taking Caylee or the odor in the car.

Today I had a horrible moment . . . at the mall with my 6 year old, turn my head for one second, and can't find her . . . lucky for me she was right around the corner -- but I'm sure everyone here with children has experienced this.

Remember what I said... "seconds" -- I wonder what poor Casey was thinking for 31 days?

I KNOW THAT FEELING!!! THE WORST!!! It happened to me recently. There I was -- a grown man -- knees buckling and shaking like a leaf -- just cause my kid was "missing" for literally a few seconds.

Oh Caylee Marie's been gone too long, please-help-bring-her home The clues you gave the police were wrong, please-help-bring-her-home Is Caylee Here, is Caylee there, We're ready too look so please tell us where. Oh Caylee Marie's been gone too long, please-help-bring-her home

If she really believed that the gp would just accept that and go on then she is past any mental illness I can think of. She would have been really under estimating Cindy's love for Caylee with that line of thinking. I keep having bad thoughts of her being convicted of just the child endangerment charges, getting out of jail and resuming a somewhat normal life. Having other children and living the rest of her life undisturbed by the child she lost/murdered/gave away years ago.
that's a nightmare.. i have a bad feeling she might get away with it to.. but i shudder at the thought of what kind of guy would have a baby with her..but even if she gets away with this she won't ever be free..she will always be known as the mother who knows what happened to her baby and wouldn't help find her.. he life will be so lonley.. but i was thinking about something.. i think le has the dna and it's positive.. and they are just dragging there feet because they have time.. and want to try find caylee's body too.. the reason i think this is because John walsh hasn't got involved in this.. he has always made an appearance on every high profile missing child case i can remember.. even trenton duckett.. and john walsh is from hollywood florida... John walsh is mr.america's most wanted.. he works directly with the fbi..he is buddies with fbi, csi, le ..he probably asked them about this case and they said they have positive dna..and believe she is dead and casey is lying.. so if there is no missing child and the killer isn't on the run the killer is on her parents couch.. there is no reason for him to get involved.. that's just a though.. i hope it's true..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3