Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Casey can't do anything about it" line just made me heave in my mouth.

:furious:

Ya know, reading that again, I have to wonder. Does she really get it? One could interpret that whole statement many many different ways, and one could be that she knows that Caylee isn't among us.

I think the defense has been gathering lowly law students (wonder what Instructor Baez asked to help with this as a credit of sorts?) and having them come onto various message boards in order to garner support of their "theories". This is a poor attempt at trying to sway public opinion and to create reasonable doubt. I am just not falling for it!! Other people may not be able to see it or read between the lines of what they are trying to accomplish...but to me...it is as obvious as the smile on Casey's face on June 20th as she was partying her @ss off while her little girl was most likely dead and gone just a few days before!!!

Anyone else seeing that on all the boards, too?! What a scam for Baez to be running!! I honestly have no respect for that man!!

I'm behind, is this the hate song the rock band did? I checked the media thread and didn't see anything reported on it.

LOL....NO...we were all messing around with songs. It wasn't the Chili's commercial theme song.:bang:

I really can't believe all of the posters on topix or otherwise conspiring to pull pranks like the giftcards on the Anthony family at all. I don't think it's funny in the least. It's sad, really. That's what's wrong with this country. People let groupthink overshadow class, intelligence, and common sense. We waste energy pulling stupid pranks instead of putting that energy into finding another missing person, passing out flyers (even if you don't think Caylee is alive, it helps to raise awareness, or maybe drum up a possible witness to Casey's whereabouts) or just protesting peacefully.

Those stupid pranks are a hallmark of low class and low intelligence, in my opinion. It's people who can't control their vindictive nature who are weak, and no better than the person they are trying to slight.

Yes, I believe Casey is guilty of something, yes, I believe the grandparents are making crucial mistakes, but these people who are pulling stupid pranks- sending pizzas, singing songs, loading false giftcards- well, they're gasoline on the fire, and they want their piece of the news camera, and it takes the spotlight away from Caylee, and in my opinion, dishonors her memory.

It's enough that some of her own family have pushed her to the back burner, must we as a nation do it, too, by stealing the spotlight with our rash and mobbish behavior?

Just my thoughts.

Ok i'm at a loss because the story changes daily.

Is casey saying she doesn't know who has Caylee
or
Is casey saying she knows who as Caylee but can't reveal it for fear?

I would like to respond to this as best I can, but I am unclear about what the question is. Is the issue about LP having info about Caylee being alive and sitting on it or is it just specifically related to what if her mystery bio-dad has her?

There was a theory that posed the thought that LE knows who has Caylee and are sitting on it because this person has every right to her. I was basically trying to debunk that theory.

Also want to add that I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion, just keeping things in perspective for myself, as I have personally gone back and forth on this from the beginning.

Nope, they don't. But that's what I tried to say earlier: never before have I seen such outright condemnation of a family in a missing person's case. Never like this.
I'm a little askeered of some of the vitriol that pours out of some of those folks. But even Helen Keller could see that it's the loathesome behavior of the family that is preventing Caylee from being found.

There's a grotesque underbelly to this seemingly-normal middle class bunch. The more absurdities they -and the satellites surrounding them- spout, the more odious they become to us.

This isn't a game. This is a three year old child whose continued neglect at the hands of her family must stop.

Nope, they don't. But that's what I tried to say earlier: never before have I seen such outright condemnation of a family in a missing person's case. Never like this.

In my opinion:
I think it's all the lying that gets the public's goat. Casey lied, lied and lied, Cindy tells "half-truths" and says lying isn't a crime, George lied saying the neighbor took the gas cans, Lee says Casey is being as honest as she can be or some such nonsense. I think they have all consumed the Anthony Family Kool-Aid.

I think the defense has been gathering lowly law students (wonder what Instructor Baez asked to help with this as a credit of sorts?) and having them come onto various message boards in order to garner support of their "theories". This is a poor attempt at trying to sway public opinion and to create reasonable doubt. I am just not falling for it!! Other people may not be able to see it or read between the lines of what they are trying to accomplish...but to me...it is as obvious as the smile on Casey's face on June 20th as she was partying her @ss off while her little girl was most likely dead and gone just a few days before!!!

Anyone else seeing that on all the boards, too?! What a scam for Baez to be running!! I honestly have no respect for that man!!

I agree.....with every word you said.

Its going to be okay...Karma is a bit**..

Ya know, reading that again, I have to wonder. Does she really get it? One could interpret that whole statement many many different ways, and one could be that she knows that Caylee isn't among us.

Yeah, it could be interpreted many ways...out of context of the other crap that's spewed forth from Cindy's mouth.

I think she's tacky, crass, and witless.

Ok i'm at a loss because the story changes daily.

Is casey saying she doesn't know who has Caylee
or
Is casey saying she knows who as Caylee but can't reveal it for fear?

IDK I haven't heard Casey say a darned thing....

I just read on another web site that LP gave an interview tonite after the vigil He stated that Casey and her mom were not getting along when they all were living under the same roof. That is when Casey threatened to leave. Cindy didnt want her to take Caylee but she did to spite her. Apparently, LP states that Caylee is with Caseys friends and they are hiding her. LP stated that if she is not returned in 2 days he will start his search.
Not sure if you all had heard this or not, but it was something new that I hadnt heard.

I' a little askeered of some of the vitriol that pours out of some of those folks. But even Helen Keller could see that it's the loathesome behavior of the family that is preventing Caylee from being found.

There's a grotesque underbelly to this seemingly-normal middle class bunch. The more absurdities they -and the satellites surrounding them- spout, the more odious they become to us.

This isn't a game. This is a three year old child whose continued neglect at the hands of her family must stop.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They are indefensible and I will NOT drink their Kool Aid.

Naw...I was just ribbing back with a couple of other WSers who came up with some funny lyrics...and earworms...Dang them for the Black Eyed Peas earworm!

:eek:

LOL We gotta keep our own sanity by showing how nuts we are.

If someone did that on Topix, they'd be stoned. As in rocks-stoned, not grass-stoned.

The "Casey can't do anything about it" line just made me heave in my mouth.

Even the McCanns were able to rise above controversary and still look for their daugther despite all the media and reports that they murdered their daughter. I don't care for them anymore then I do Casey. Hiding in your home, shows guilt plan and simple!

I really can't believe all of the posters on topix or otherwise conspiring to pull pranks like the giftcards on the Anthony family at all. I don't think it's funny in the least. It's sad, really. That's what's wrong with this country. People let groupthink overshadow class, intelligence, and common sense. We waste energy pulling stupid pranks instead of putting that energy into finding another missing person, passing out flyers (even if you don't think Caylee is alive, it helps to raise awareness, or maybe drum up a possible witness to Casey's whereabouts) or just protesting peacefully.

Those stupid pranks are a hallmark of low class and low intelligence, in my opinion. It's people who can't control their vindictive nature who are weak, and no better than they person they are trying to slight.

Yes, I believe Casey is guilty of something, yes, I believe the grandparents are making crucial mistakes, but these people who are pulling stupid pranks- sending pizzas, singing songs, loading false giftcards- well, they're gasoline on the fire, and they want their piece of the news camera, and it takes the spotlight away from Caylee, and in my opinion, dishonors her memory.

It's enough that some of her own family have pushed her to the back burner, must we as a nation do it, too, by stealing the spotlight with out rash behavior?

Just my thoughts.

Or maybe they are just really frustrated that a citizen in their community could be this callous and her family supports her. In their opinion the Casey has done nothing to find Caylee, has done nothing to assist in the investigation, and is protected and covered for by her parents. I believe the term may be called compasion fatigue.

I believe that Baez could and would be doing this. Any specifics? PM me if necessary.

BULL CRAP to BAEZ

dont forget what he is.

his job is going to be to attempt to defend the unforgivable

i aint buying it NOT for 1 SECOND

take your shucking and jiving and and spin it somewhere else

it stinks worse than the dead body scent in the trunk

I think that the 'popo' has what it needs and they are pi55eD at Casey right now. Imagine all the running around she made them do.
Plus, her disregard for Caylee.
They have kids too.
THEY ARE PI55ED AWF!
They are just messing with their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics