Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense has been gathering lowly law students (wonder what Instructor Baez asked to help with this as a credit of sorts?) and having them come onto various message boards in order to garner support of their "theories". ]Anyone else seeing that on all the boards, too?! What a scam for Baez to be running!! I honestly have no respect for that man!!

And what about the LexisNexis umbrella? Is that the freebie they sent him when he contracted for legal research at his firm? I mean, geez, what a cheap looking umbrella and flimsy! Or maybe he bought it with his research points as a law student ;).

I just read on another web site that LP gave an interview tonite after the vigil He stated that Casey and her mom were not getting along when they all were living under the same roof. That is when Casey threatened to leave. Cindy didnt want her to take Caylee but she did to spite her. Apparently, LP states that Caylee is with Caseys friends and they are hiding her. LP stated that if she is not returned in 2 days he will start his search.
Not sure if you all had heard this or not, but it was something new that I hadnt heard.

Thank you for the infokh 1967, Padilla keeps letting out a little bit more info each time he sp3eaks

See..this is where you and I disagree. (OMG! We nevah disagree! LOL)

I believe Clint House. Clint stated that Casey was with Tony that night sans Caylee.

I know, but that happens when one gets a new man in there life, I'll be here when you get your sense back, you know who loves ya:blowkiss:

Or maybe they are just really frustrated that a citizen in their community could be this callous and her family supports her. In their opinion the Casey has done nothing to find Caylee, has done nothing to assist in the investigation, and is protected and covered for by her parents. I believe the term may be called compasion fatigue.

Or simply tired of their bulls***it.

THERE IS A THREE YEAR OLD ON THE LINE.....

NOT A GAME.

I really can't believe all of the posters on topix or otherwise conspiring to pull pranks like the giftcards on the Anthony family at all. I don't think it's funny in the least. It's sad, really. That's what's wrong with this country. People let groupthink overshadow class, intelligence, and common sense. We waste energy pulling stupid pranks instead of putting that energy into finding another missing person, passing out flyers (even if you don't think Caylee is alive, it helps to raise awareness, or maybe drum up a possible witness to Casey's whereabouts) or just protesting peacefully.

Those stupid pranks are a make of low class and low intelligence, in my opinion. It's people who can't control their vindictive nature who are weak, and no better than they person they are trying to slight.

Yes, I believe Casey is guilty of something, yes, I believe the grandparents are making crucial mistakes, but these people who are pulling stupid pranks- sending pizzass, singing songs, loading false giftcards- well, they're gasoline on the fire, and they want their piece of the news camera, and it takes the spotlight away from Caylee, and in my opinion, dishonors her memory.

It's enough that some of her own family have pushed her to the back burner, must we as a nation do it, too, by stealing the spotlight with out rash behavior?

Just my thoughts.

You're right of course, but there's one thing I consider in this to be important: they made the plea for support to search for their missing granddaughter. So far, when have we seen them search? People are frustrated: they CARE that a little girl is missing and they are emotionally involved. When the grandparents started their contradictions and vented their frustration on the media (which BTW, is displaced frustration by the family about growing negative public perception that disagrees with what THEY believe and say) , it all went downhill from there. The very same would have happened in the Mark Hacking case with his family, had they not had the intestinal fortitude to make Mark tell the truth.

Leonard Padilla said he believes Casey Anthony left her daughter with friends after arguing with her father about wanting to move out of his home with Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

I would get really mad if that interupted my favorite show on food network, but I prolly wouldn't tell Greta.

I think I posted a theory about this. In my scenario, Casey and friends conspired to stash Caylee someplace and try to extort money from C&G for her safe return. Their idea was to hurt the grandparents, or GG parents, or any or all family, and get money out of them at the same time. I also wondered if the Father's Day blow-out was about Cindy threatening something and CAsey saying she would pay her back for the money she stole, fighting about how could she do that, Casey insisting she could do it, she didn't need them, ... because she already had a plan in mind to rip them off and use Caylee as a pawn.
Whose body was in the trunk and backyard, Casey, Cindy, George?
Are there any other missing people in the area who could have had ties to Casey or the nefarious and ever-widening gang of ghouls that she calls friends?

How the h*ll can you be calm when your grandchild is missing? Ughhhhhhh!!!!! These people get under my skin more and more everyday!:furious:

Thank You!!! How can you be CALM if your child or grandchild is missing???!!! Even under the BEST CASE SCENARIO.....No matter what the circumstances are!!! YOUR CHILD IS MISSING!!!! ...CASEY....WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER CAYLEE.?

Thank you for the infokh 1967, Padilla keeps letting out a little bit more info each time he sp3eaks

I think over time, he will be our source of news because now he has been enlightened to the craziness.

I wonder what Tony, Amy, Ricardo and Jessie have to say about these new developments that one of Casey's friends has Caylee. I would find it odd they all cooperated with Law Enforcement if that was the case. And it appears they were advised to stay quiet.

Or maybe they are just really frustrated that a citizen in their community could be this callous and her family supports her. In their opinion the Casey has done nothing to find Caylee, has done nothing to assist in the investigation, and is protected and covered for by her parents. I believe the term may be called compasion fatigue.

you nailed it :)

Ok i'm at a loss because the story changes daily.

Is casey saying she doesn't know who has Caylee
or
Is casey saying she knows who as Caylee but can't reveal it for fear?

Who knows, they can't seem to even release who she is actually talking to.

And what about the LexisNexis umbrella? Is that the freebie they sent him when he contracted for legal research at his firm? I mean, geez, what a cheap looking umbrella and flimsy! Or maybe he bought it with his research points as a law student ;).
Yes, that was free advertising...which backfired. LOL

:crazy:
Ha! People at Topix are going to donate gift cards to the Anthonys (per their request on the "Find Caylee" website). But they're not going to load any money on the gift cards they donate, in hopes that Cindy will go to Walmart, load up a buggy, get to the register, and have zero dollars on the cards....

Funny. Creative. Kinda evil. I LIKE it!

I like it too. I hate that I do. But I do.:crazy:

I really can't believe all of the posters on topix or otherwise conspiring to pull pranks like the giftcards on the Anthony family at all. I don't think it's funny in the least. It's sad, really. That's what's wrong with this country. People let groupthink overshadow class, intelligence, and common sense. We waste energy pulling stupid pranks instead of putting that energy into finding another missing person, passing out flyers (even if you don't think Caylee is alive, it helps to raise awareness, or maybe drum up a possible witness to Casey's whereabouts) or just protesting peacefully.

Those stupid pranks are a hallmark of low class and low intelligence, in my opinion. It's people who can't control their vindictive nature who are weak, and no better than the person they are trying to slight.

Yes, I believe Casey is guilty of something, yes, I believe the grandparents are making crucial mistakes, but these people who are pulling stupid pranks- sending pizzas, singing songs, loading false giftcards- well, they're gasoline on the fire, and they want their piece of the news camera, and it takes the spotlight away from Caylee, and in my opinion, dishonors her memory.

It's enough that some of her own family have pushed her to the back burner, must we as a nation do it, too, by stealing the spotlight with our rash and mobbish behavior?

Just my thoughts.

Kudos to you!!! I don't think I could possibly have said anything better then this!

Focus on Caylee and if that is not what you want your focus on, there are more then enough missing persons threads to take your pick of--- Jennifer Kesse, Tara Grinstead, Trenton Duckett, Justin Gaines, and more. Pick just one... print out a flyer, send a mass email... keep the awareness alive and hopefully one, if not all, will be found and their families will have answers.

May God bless all the families of the missing and the missing themselves.

I say book Padilla on EVERY talk show possible..within a week we will know or not know a WHOLE lot of info..or BS.

BULL CRAP to BAEZ

dont forget what he is.

his job is going to be to attempt to defend the unforgivable

i aint buying it NOT for 1 SECOND

take your shucking and jiving and and spin it somewhere else

it stinks worse than the dead body scent in the trunk
:furious:

Robot- I just want to say that you are among friends here, in the circle of trust... When you are ready, please feel safe enough to come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel:blowkiss:

who could be 'calm' when their child and grand child is missing? AND who could be calm when the threat is they will do away with that child? And why aren't they secretly telling LE so they can plan a SWAT or something? Their story makes no sense and neither does Padillas. How did these people or person just disappear off the face of the earth with this child whose pic is posted daily all over the place. How do they work? How do they live and shop with this baby and who pays the rent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487