Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an odd thought...When Amy returns back from Puerto Rico on the 15th, Casey picks her up at the airport at 2:30. Then Casey ends up at Tony's. Later Cindy, Amy & Casey are in the car together. At some point is the first call to Orlando PD/OCSO (around 5 pm), followed by a 911 call (around 8pm) and later the 3rd 911 call (around 9 pm) where Cindy says Caylee has been kidnapped.

Here is Amy's myspace post to a friend (note the time)
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

Interesting that just a few hours later, Amy knows the whole story.
Cindy says Casey told Lee about Zanny taking Caylee somewhere between 8 and 9 pm.

Ok, so perhaps Casey called Amy after spilling the beans to Lee/Mom.

But I find it odd that Amy inserts the word "(hopefully)" when discussing the fact that there is a little girl out there. These people knew Casey and inadvertantly tip their hand on how they feel about Casey by considering the fact that Caylee is missing and "hopefully" still out there.

I have asked this many times if anyone knows- is AMY a NEW friend to Casey within the last month, or did they go to school together?

Because that would give the defense extra time to prepare. IMO DNA will not be released until discovery phase of the trial. LE owes the media nothing and does not have to release the info. JMO

But then LE would be lying when they say the DNA is not back.

Larry Garrison's story changed Saturday and Sunday, he said She is not talking to her parents about the case.

I guess I missed that part. I bet Jose manufactured a few gold bricks when Miss Garrison said Casey was talking freely.

Larry G categorically denied that statement on TV yesterday saying Casey is not talking to anyone but her lawyer.

Hmmm... well considering her lawyer is the one who MADE the statement... LOLOLOLOL..... ridiculosity I tell you!!!

I have asked this many times if anyone knows- is AMY a NEW friend to Casey within the last month, or did they go to school together?
Great question. As it appears that she goes thru "friends" quickly and burns her bridges...I don't know. I would think since Casey dated Ricardo before she did that they are relatively new friends.

Great question. As it appears that she goes thru "friends" quickly and burns her bridges...I don't know. I would think since Casey dated Ricardo before she did that they are relatively new friends.

Is that confirmed, thought that was speculation.. duh.
Is Amy Ricardo's sis or girl or cousin or WHAT??

Just an odd thought...When Amy returns back from Puerto Rico on the 15th, Casey picks her up at the airport at 2:30. Then Casey ends up at Tony's. Later Cindy, Amy & Casey are in the car together. At some point is the first call to Orlando PD/OCSO (around 5 pm), followed by a 911 call (around 8pm) and later the 3rd 911 call (around 9 pm) where Cindy says Caylee has been kidnapped.

Here is Amy's myspace post to a friend (note the time)
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

Interesting that just a few hours later, Amy knows the whole story.
Cindy says Casey told Lee about Zanny taking Caylee somewhere between 8 and 9 pm.

Ok, so perhaps Casey called Amy after spilling the beans to Lee/Mom.

But I find it odd that Amy inserts the word "(hopefully)" when discussing the fact that there is a little girl out there. These people knew Casey and inadvertantly tip their hand on how they feel about Casey by considering the fact that Caylee is missing and "hopefully" still out there.

Thank-you......I too find this post suspicious......also that Amy states Casey "was afraid to tell her Mom" (since it seems Casey admits nothing).

When you finally find out a baby has been kidnapped, who takes the time to call a teenager with all the info ???

I think Caylee's where'bouts were discussed when Casey, Cindy & Amy were all in the car earlier.

It bothers me or encourages me that there have been no charges as to the theft of her money and checks...
I have a theory on that one. LE is barring additional minor charges on Casey for the moment. They will keep those on the back burner until they need to use them for a specific reason.

Is that confirmed, thought that was speculation.. duh.
Is Amy Ricardo's sis or girl or cousin or WHAT??
In all that I have read, Amy is dating Ricardo and Ricardo used to date Casey. Or am I confused again?! :waitasec:

I have a theory on that one. LE is barring additional minor charges on Casey for the moment. They will keep those on the back burner until they need to use them for a specific reason.

I agree with a similar theory, but mine is jurisdictional related (sshh, Im only telling you- THE FEDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24