Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we were speaking of MySpace pages, has anyone seen Clint's?

I feel sadder about this case today than other days...for me, it's because last night Cindy basically confirmed that they won't be doing anything to find her, and will only focus on defending Casey.

When she said she accepts there is nothing Casey can do and understands why she is calm, to me, that translated to, "we won't do anything to help Caylee". That is pathetic.

IMOO

I believe that's because the Anthony family knows the truth and knows that there isn't anything that can be done to help Caylee. I pray everyday that I'm wrong and if I am, I will personally send a letter of apology to the Anthonly family!

Stick around...with the convention on this week...the media will pretty much stop covering it unless something dramatic happens. It is going to be all about politics now and a blurb is likely all we will see from Orlando.

Unless a certain proceeding commences and a certain indictment gets handed down. OR certain testing comes back (I think it is, based on Nieves very selective comments) and is being presented to the GJ as we speak, thus why the DA did not jump on amping her charges and opted to let her get out..
OR there's always new info... hopeful ova heare..

Do you think media is scoping out the courthouse where grand juries meet? Has anyone heard anything about the local grand jury?
I doubt they have it scoped out as they are running skeleton crews right now with the convention going on. But we are anxiously awaiting news on that front!

I doubt they have it scoped out as they are running skeleton crews right now with the convention going on. But we are anxiously awaiting news on that front!
They have a sitting GJ in Fla, you would not be able to tell per se. If they convened one especially, there is more of a chance of a leak.
I think that would take too long in this case, personally.

Unless a certain proceeding commences and a certain indictment gets handed down. OR certain testing comes back (I think it is, based on Nieves very selective comments) and is being presented to the GJ as we speak, thus why the DA did not jump on amping her charges and opted to let her get out..
OR there's always new info... hopeful ova heare..
I would take any of the above! GJ, results, or truly new news!! (Borrowing a cup of hope from ya.)

I thought her "bulletproof vest" was Baez as she was wearing him like one.

I hope she continues to lay low. Trenton Ducketts Mom took the easy we out and we may never know where he is. Casey won't hurt herself IMO but some nut might take matters into their own hands and hurt her.We need those answers and I think once she realizes she will never have a life before as she knew it, she may talk. At least that is what I am hoping for.

They have a sitting GJ in Fla, you would not be able to tell per se. If they convened one especially, there is more of a chance of a leak.
I think that would take too long in this case, personally.
Time isn't on Caylee's side in this case. I know Yuri knows that and will push ahead to DO something. Go Yuri!

Just an odd thought...When Amy returns back from Puerto Rico on the 15th, Casey picks her up at the airport at 2:30. Then Casey ends up at Tony's. Later Cindy, Amy & Casey are in the car together. At some point is the first call to Orlando PD/OCSO (around 5 pm), followed by a 911 call (around 8pm) and later the 3rd 911 call (around 9 pm) where Cindy says Caylee has been kidnapped.

Here is Amy's myspace post to a friend (note the time)
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

Interesting that just a few hours later, Amy knows the whole story.
Cindy says Casey told Lee about Zanny taking Caylee somewhere between 8 and 9 pm.

Ok, so perhaps Casey called Amy after spilling the beans to Lee/Mom.

But I find it odd that Amy inserts the word "(hopefully)" when discussing the fact that there is a little girl out there. These people knew Casey and inadvertantly tip their hand on how they feel about Casey by considering the fact that Caylee is missing and "hopefully" still out there.

I know that Baez gave instructions to Casey to keep her mouth shut around everybody and the bounty hunter/bondsmen. Now I think that if Baez REALLY TRULY believed Caylee was alive, then he could've "hired" Padilla for even a dollar--and because Padilla is working for Baez then privilege applies because it's work product. Padilla also could've signed on top of THAT a confidentiality agreement that only Baez and Casey could release him from. What better defense than producing Caylee? If Baez keeps insisting Caylee is alive then any investigator working for him should be able to produce her especially since Cindy said the kidnappers were being watched. Anyway, just something I was thinking about. I think Baez deep down knows Caylee is dead but since there's no body yet, he's trying to creat doubt. I think LE has evidence and I think they are gathering every last piece because I think recovery won't happen until Casey tells us where to look.

When is the "covert" operation going to happen?
The one Cindy eluded too when George mentioned they had the "kidnapper" under surveillance.
Now LP is staing he knows who has little Caylee.
I'm so confused.

has she shown any signs of sadness?
Frankly, I haven't seen any signs of any emotion other than anger and sheer disgust come from her since Day one. I am doubtful we will see sadness unless it is for herself and situation.

Just an odd thought...When Amy returns back from Puerto Rico on the 15th, Casey picks her up at the airport at 2:30. Then Casey ends up at Tony's. Later Cindy, Amy & Casey are in the car together. At some point is the first call to Orlando PD/OCSO (around 5 pm), followed by a 911 call (around 8pm) and later the 3rd 911 call (around 9 pm) where Cindy says Caylee has been kidnapped.

Here is Amy's myspace post to a friend (note the time)
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

Interesting that just a few hours later, Amy knows the whole story.
Cindy says Casey told Lee about Zanny taking Caylee somewhere between 8 and 9 pm.

Ok, so perhaps Casey called Amy after spilling the beans to Lee/Mom.

But I find it odd that Amy inserts the word "(hopefully)" when discussing the fact that there is a little girl out there. These people knew Casey and inadvertantly tip their hand on how they feel about Casey by considering the fact that Caylee is missing and "hopefully" still out there.

That seemed to have been a busy day for Casey--she also texted a friend that she recently got "reacquainted" with and in that text Casey wrote that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee