Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its true that shes not talking to anyone in the house it has to be one of the most uncomfortable places you can ever imagine being ----

Cant we send a fly in with a microscopic camera ------ :P

If I had nothing to do with it - Id be out there looking for my daughter and putting her face out there - of course I wouldnt have waited more than 5 minutes after I realized she was missing to call the police either.......

I bolded the part that is significant in this statement. I guess that is the bottom line and why so many of us aren't buying the BS she's sellin.

I think once she got out of jail and realized how p*ssed off everyone is at her - she decided it might be in her best interest to not leave the house ----

Safety wise its probably for the best......

She seems to feel safe enough to be in public when it is to her benefit.

Maybe I'm a lunatic, but I live in Central Fla., and am two steps from heading over to their house, replete with a bullhorn and a HUGE sign, and implore them to get it in gear, and do whatever is required of them to find Caylee and bring her home!!

I know I'd probably end up in jail, but it'd be worth it.

I'll join ya! And I'm kidding websleuths, I'm not organizing anything. Just I do feel your pain and frustration. And I hate no new news. I don't think we'll hear a lot now that the "cover-up" is well underway.

I'm sure that is probably true, but what would you or I do - even if we thought our own safety was at risk. I don't know... shakin' my head in disgust here. Just had to get that off my chest.

I remember John Walsh making a comment about Scott Peterson and Peterson's desire to stay out of the media. John said something to the effect that he would have stood naked in the middle of Times Square with someone shooting bullets at him if it would have brought Adam home. I've done a quick search looking for the exact link but can't locate it now :(

Morning All
Maybe today will be the day we all get some answers.
We can only hope.:)

Soft - Im not supporting her (nor have I ever) in ANY way.

But you would have to think someone thought it was best for her to not be standing in the middle of a large open group of people......Easy target if you ask me....

I remember John Walsh making a comment about Scott Peterson and Peterson's desire to stay out of the media. John said something to the effect that he would have stood naked in the middle of Times Square with someone shooting bullets at him if it would have brought Adam home. I've done a quick search looking for the exact link but can't locate it now :(

Of course, I have NOT been in the position of having a child missing (Thank you God), so I cannot say for certain what I would do. But I believe with my whole heart that John Walsh's reaction is how most of us would feel about what we would be willing to do. So this just adds to my suspicions of CA. Not that I needed anything else to sway me.

Soft - Im not supporting her (nor have I ever) in ANY way.

But you would have to think someone thought it was best for her to not be standing in the middle of a large open group of people......Easy target if you ask me....
Oh I understand you are not advocating for her. However, I think she would take more risks if it was something that she wanted to do or it benefited her directly. I know it would be difficult for me not to be there come he!! or flying bullets.

Im wondering ---- if theres a connection between the picture of Caylee with her grandparents and the discussion on here about never seeing any of them together with her.....

If we question other things --- will they "magically" appear.....

Im wondering ---- if theres a connection between the picture of Caylee with her grandparents and the discussion on here about never seeing any of them together with her.....

If we question other things --- will they "magically" appear.....

Let's try. Where's Caylee ?

Maybe the media should say "WERE DONE !" and give coverage to a missing child who's parents actually WANT to help find them!

I bet we'd hear something from this bunch then !

I agree with that also Rose --- What if everyone just stopped covering it? Moved on to another child? And trust me there are MANY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member