Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd, maybe she thinks that you're the one taking pictures of her myspace. I don't doubt that soon everyone will be deleted or the myspace.

well she only had ONE picture and I had three pages of pictures! Ironically her new default is one of them.

I really can't believe the BH is buying the "I sent her away with friends" story. I mean come on. 5 days to return her? Um no - NOW. What is wrong with these people?

I really can't believe the BH is buying the "I sent her away with friends" story. I mean come on. 5 days to return her? Um no - NOW. What is wrong with these people?

I know, what IS wrong with these people

If a friend or family member has her - why hasnt she been returned yet?

I know, what IS wrong with these people

Me too...I think...lol.

They are playing us for fools. They think they are so much smarter than us and we will buy everything they say and overlook all their inconsistencies. I only hope that this dumb arrogance of theirs results in them slipping up. I so hope that George & Cindy are prosecuted if it is discovered they had a role in assisting Casey in covering all this up.

Interesting that there was a lengthy discussion on here about there being no pictures of Caylee and her grandparents - and now theres one out there for us..........

If theres nothing Casey can do to help find her - and thats the reason Toothpick bailed her out - should he be revoking bail now?

If theres nothing Casey can do to help find her - and thats the reason Toothpick bailed her out - should he be revoking bail now?

he wont revoke her bail because he was in on the whole plan to just get casey out no matter what they had to do. he knew casey wasnt gonna be talking to him. JMO-IMO

I am curious to know why they haven't released any of the DNA information. Surely it is back by now?

OK, first BH was totally into the abduction theory, then it was the Casey got in with bad people theory, now it's the Casey gave her to friends theory. Does he have a mind meld with Cindy or something?

I am curious to know why they haven't released any of the DNA information. Surely it is back by now?

"WELLS: Everyone is talking about the evidence that was collected, the DNA evidence in the car. Most people say that with the tests that you guys have to send those out to do, that that evidence would typically be back by now.

Is it back, and are detectives looking at it and just at this point not releasing that?

NIEVES: The information -- again, the testing processes, whatever the testing is right now, what level they are at, that is information that is privileged. That is information that the detectives will hold close the vest.

And then they will make a determination on when it is proper to release that information, whether it be through a court proceeding, or any other information that needs to be released in furtherance of this case.

"

I keep checking wftv hoping for some good news and I just keep getting more and more frustrated. Casey wanted to move out but her parents were worried about Caylee's wel being so she hid her? I mean, the whole lot of them must think the public are just a bunch of idiots. Let me sit in a room with her for an hour.

cause they will be charging her with MURDER and better to keep building the case. no need to give the defense any HEADS UP right now

BET IT ALL

OK, first BH was totally into the abduction theory, then it was the Casey got in with bad people theory, now it's the Casey gave her to friends theory. Does he have a mind meld with Cindy or something?

LOL no but seriously whne are they going to shake her throw her out (oh woops they can't do that if they wnated to) I mean when are they going to have enough of the enormous lies the enormous theft -like she flatly denies she is pregnant till two months before and her parnts still continue to believe she is good deep down, hmmmpf

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

George told the crowd about a missing children's convention which he recently attended in South Florida. He handed out thousands of fliers and hundreds of t-shirts with his missing granddaughter's picture on them.

But George wasn't at a missing childrens convention?

According to helpfindcaylee.com He was at:

http://www.adayforkids.com/

Saturday and Sunday 8/23 & 8/24/08 from 10am to 5pm each day
Americraft Expo Center at The South Florida Fairgrounds
Our Kids World Family Fun Fest is designed for children 12 and under. This unique 2-day event offers something for all children! Participate in hands-on educational activities, be entertained by the entertainment stage, meet your favorite sports mascots and television characters, or have fun bouncing around in the Fun Zone filled with inflatables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme