Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.
Ironic moment for this morning, I friend requested Caseys Facebook, because I am curious, and the verification code it made me put in was the words "in newspapers".
Sorry, just thought I'd share that. It made me giggle.

I missed that Dot- what details are you referring to?

In her post Amy already knows that Casey was "afraid to tell her Mom" about miss-placing Caylee.....& also the blame is already on the nanny.

Ok....so shes been out for how many days now? Any new info yet?

Whoa I was looking through Casey's photo bucket and I saw
o35.png

Has nothing to do with anything, just super weird.

Whoa I was looking through Casey's photo bucket and I saw
o35.png

Has nothing to do with anything, just super weird.

Interesting, yet very strange and disturbing too! :confused:

Yeah - If anyone does do a march or a protest of the Anthony home - I think they should chant - "POL-Y-GRAPH - POL-Y-GRAPH!"-

Great Idea, or make bumper stickers etc.!

Hello all.
Ironic moment for this morning, I friend requested Caseys Facebook, because I am curious, and the verification code it made me put in was the words "in newspapers".
Sorry, just thought I'd share that. It made me giggle.

he he funny
wonder if she'll add you or message u -I imagine hundreds may have done this though so she might ignore them
could use the generic sleuth address, might intrigue her

Hey there: Do you have the link to Amy's myspace page? Thanks:crazy:

I think Amy's page is now private but here's the post I'm referring to....

7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:

A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

anyone else befriended the new "My Mommy did not kill me" myspace page? I did yesterday and now I am not a friend. I was deleted.

anyone else befriended the new "My Mommy did not kill me" myspace page? I did yesterday and now I am not a friend. I was deleted.

really? check two or three pages back, Find Caylee is a friend

Ok....so shes been out for how many days now? Any new info yet?

Good morning everyone.

Not only is there no new info, but apparently Cindy told the vigil last night that there was nothing her or Casey could do to find Caylee and they were calm about that. That makes me so upset. How in the world could she believe that there is nothing Casey could do to help find Caylee. It seems to me they just don't care about Caylee or what Casey has done to her.

IMO only.

Leonard Padilla believes Casey wanted to move out of her parents’ house but they were too worried about Caylee’s wellbeing, so she persuaded her friends to help hide her daughter.

"They got Caylee out of town with the help of a friend or a relative. That’s why the whole time she was in jail, she didn’t seem concerned about the baby." said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html (more at link)

thanks & i love your cat avatar,very cute ! i'm a cat lover but the wolf is so cool that i had to use it.

Casey, Where is Caylee ??? The world loves you Caylee ! :heart:

hmmm cat or wolf, way too difficult to choose -they are both the most magnficent and fascinating creatures

Haliejade-her is the info

Find Caylee
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Hey guys, first post here. I've been lurking forever, and when I saw that new myspace yesterday I had to had it. It seems like it is CA to me. There are pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. I made a photobucket account for you guys to check out the screen shots of her pictures and the blogs. There was a diffrent blog there yesterday from the ones I have pictures of, but it got deleted.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/WheresCaylee/

That's odd, maybe she thinks that you're the one taking pictures of her myspace. I don't doubt that soon everyone will be deleted or the myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218