Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

I read through all of Tony's post this morning and spotted that comment about LP's plan. I have FOX news on and will do the fast forward, rewind, stop, pause and picture in picture for any news today!

Good morning! I think I will do the same for CNN headline news. Hopefully they will have more information than the other news channels that seem to be doing 24/7 of politics ugh.

So wftv is reporting that LP states that CA said she handed off Caylee to her friends to hide for her, so that her parents wouldn't get her. Seriously???

Makes me wonder if Anthony camp has been reading some of the theories thrown out about this case!

Why would any of Casey's friends speak to LP? They could just slam the door in his face. I don't understand why he thinks he will interview them.

Any thoughts?

Hey guys, first post here. I've been lurking forever, and when I saw that new myspace yesterday I had to had it. It seems like it is CA to me. There are pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. I made a photobucket account for you guys to check out the screen shots of her pictures and the blogs. There was a diffrent blog there yesterday from the ones I have pictures of, but it got deleted.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/WheresCaylee/

Nice Job! Thanks!

Good day everyone, made it through the recent updates, and still no Caylee. C'mon Casey, what the heck are you trying to do? It's not going to work. All you have to do is talk, and we all will present you with that MOTY award.

Right.

DA
Good post. MOTY I like that. Is it possible she may not know what happened to her daughter?
How long can this drag on?

I really do think that the BH's are going to revoke her bond in the near future.

Why would any of Casey's friends speak to LP? They could just slam the door in his face. I don't understand why he thinks he will interview them.

Any thoughts?
I would not speak to him. If LE called me I would have an attorney with me.

Is Isabelle working for the defense team? And if so, in what capacity?
Interesting.

I am NOT working for the defense team. I do not live in Florida. I do not know anyone connected to this case.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Any thoughts?
I don't think he is all that interested in speaking with any of them - YET. I think right now is focused on finding out when and where they were at certains points in time.

Good post. MOTY I like that. Is it possible she may not know what happened to her daughter?
How long can this drag on?

hey RayStar,

I think anything is possible in this case, but I sure have my strong gut feelings about what did happen.

I can't imagine any scenario in which Casey would receive a MOTY award. The moment Cindy said this I thought I was having a nightmare or losing my mind. Unbelievable!

DA

I do not know anyone connected to this case.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Morning....

Did you catch my post to you about Amy's post on her myspace page ??

Seems a little suspect that Amy knows all the details so soon....

I'm wondering if there wasn't more talk about Caylee while Cindy, Casey & Amy were in the car.

Dot

Morning....

I'm wondering if there wasn't more talk about Caylee while Cindy, Casey & Amy were in the car.

Dot

I missed that Dot- what details are you referring to?

I am NOT working for the defense team. I do not live in Florida. I do not know anyone connected to this case.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

You wrote a post earlier saying you were paid by the defence or did I get that wrong

Hey Joseph - hope you made it ok without any flooding from TS Fay in your neighborhood.

I think the inside source that Greta refers to, is Cindy's brother. I read a whole different forum discussion with his "supposed" posts yesterday that was linked off of the "Scared Monkey's" website, and who ever this source is, seems to know a lot about the family's history when they lived in Ohio.

Originally Posted by Isabelle
I wouldn't make those kinds of accusations if I were you - the defense is paying me for services.

I am objective.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

ah LOL I apologise I misunderstood this post

Morning....

Dot

Hey there: Do you have the link to Amy's myspace page? Thanks:crazy:

I have questioned all along why Casey, Cindy or George has offered to do polygraphs? It doesn't matter that they are inadmissable in court, the point is they are an extremely useful investigative tool.

Examples of use, Mark Klaas, Ed Smart are just a few people who passed and then the police/fbi were able to say hey okay and continue looking outside of the box!

POLYGRAPH THE ANTHNONY'S!!! If they want Caylee back then they'd jump at it!!! :mad:

Yeah - If anyone does do a march or a protest of the Anthony home - I think they should chant - "POL-Y-GRAPH - POL-Y-GRAPH!"-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat