Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With out even knowing all the details of her bail i can tell you that going on the internet is perfectly within her limits .As for her facebook being set to private and switched back and fourth if your not familliar with facebook its pretty messed up right now there's the normal way it was as of about one month ago and now there is a totally new set up page so my guess is that she is trying to figure it out. Even people like myself that have had facebook for over a year is still learning how to use the new page of facebook the set up is completlly different..

How do we really know that Casey has a "minder" in the house? I doubt that Baez would agree to that....or Cindy...or George and most of all, Princess Casey. And what Casey wants, Casey gets.

:crazy:
Oh for gosh sakes. What a way to try and start a rumor....

Seriously did someone see him at this event for kids? I did see Curious George, I'm only human. lol

With out even knowing all the details of her bail i can tell you that going on the internet is perfectly within her limits .As for her facebook being set to private and switched back and fourth if your not familliar with facebook its pretty messed up right now there's the normal way it was as of about one month ago and now there is a totally new set up page so my guess is that she is trying to figure it out. Even people like myself that have had facebook for over a year is still learning how to use the new page of facebook the set up is completlly different..

yeah true, didn't know she had set it to open accidently-wish I'd seen it that day-I just always check her friends list daily wondering why it dwindles so slowly because I would think most were simply acquaintances and wouldn't want their names and pics there for the press to see

How do we really know that Casey has a "minder" in the house? I doubt that Baez would agree to that....or Cindy...or George and most of all, Princess Casey. And what Casey wants, Casey gets.
Money talks. I would imagine this was a pre arrangement with getting the bond. Keep in mind no one else came forward. She was not getting out on her signature.

yeah it's what I was wondering, but then if it was the bondmen's conditions then surely they'd have to abide no? don't know

I wonder how LE feels about TP saying there is no attorney-client privilege in their jail? How LE was listening to Caylee and Baez and even attempting to video them?

Perhaps I'm naive, but is that even legal? An inmate can't talk privately with their attorney?

One more puzzle....who has control over the reward money? How can LP tell the "kidnapper" that they can have the reward, no questions asked?

yeah true, didn't know she had set it to open accidently-wish I'd seen it that day-I just always check her friends list daily wondering why it dwindles so slowly because I would think most were simply acquaintances and wouldn't want their names and pics there for the press to see

For the one who said she can surf the web.

Can you substantiate, she is not being in violation of her bonding conditions? Were talking the INTERNET/web surfing.

I wonder how LE feels about TP saying there is no attorney-client privilege in their jail? How LE was listening to Caylee and Baez and even attempting to video them?

Perhaps I'm naive, but is that even legal? An inmate can't talk privately with their attorney?

I didn't even know that -no wonder no one knows anything if she knows she's being listened to all the time

For the one who said she can surf the web.

Can you substantiate, she is not being in violation of her bonding conditions? Were talking the INTERNET/web surfing.

then maybe she's instructing her brother on some things -don't know, it's odd

Absolut- are you there? Do you know if it is absolutely true that no kidnapping declarations were filed with the FBI, and if not, what does that mean?

Not sure where your going with this, I can respond to the last comment though. Her atty can advise her till he's blue in the face. It is up to Casey to decide whether or not she will talk and to whom. Advice is just that, advice. Her speaking on her own to other's is not fully protected.

You know, I had mentioned her (at least it was reported to be a her) in an earlier post today. And then another poster asked TP about her tonight when he was on, but he totally would not answer anything about it. There has to be someone with her though....doesn't there? Especially since Cindy, George and Lee have been away. Who knows?!! I'm sure "the minder" has a wealth of info and observations! .. .. IMHOO...... CASEY, WHERE IS CAYLEE??

You know if she has her facebook set to private the only way you can see her pics and posts is if u request to be a freind fat chance of her accepting that though but if she really is or was on there not set on private anyone could have looked at her page and comments, her wall, anything as far back as she opened her account if it was not set on private..

One more puzzle....who has control over the reward money? How can LP tell the "kidnapper" that they can have the reward, no questions asked?
LP is a BH its part of his operation as well. He has done nothing wrong in making that statement, Bounty

You know if she has her facebook set to private the only way you can see her pics and posts is if u request to be a freind fat chance of her accepting that though but if she really is or was on there not set on private anyone could have looked at her page and comments, her wall, anything as far back as she opened her account if it was not set on private..

Yeah true, I know this, I'd like to know who said it wasn't set to private one day since her release and what they saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties