Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now reading Doc. # 3, and there doesn't seem to be any real closure on the airport woman and her son who say they saw Caylee and actually talked to her. The FBI was never able to get the CCTV footage because it had already been taped over, and AirTran only had 2 kids on the manifest. Is it possible to bring a child on a plane that's only 2, without having their name show up on a manifest ?

I'm feeling the same. And, it allows us to hold on to some hope until we know we can't anymore. But then I come back to the smell, cadaver dogs, digging in the back, and I think, "Poor ZG for getting dragged into this". But there are sure some weird coincidences there. Maybe she knew Casey and did babysit for her, but didn't steal Caylee, so just denied it? I wonder if police have interviewed others just to make sure? A lot of weird coincidences.
IMOO

I know...its that little bit of hope....im holding on tight.

And the knife !

I know the EFFING knife. SHE WASHED THAT TOO! I don't even trust that we will ever know everything that was in that car. LE did note that they the bag and the belt that they took from the car smelled like decomp also.

I'm just now reading Doc. # 3, and there doesn't seem to be any real closure on the airport woman and her son who say they saw Caylee and actually talked to her. The FBI was never able to get the CCTV footage because it had already been taped over, and AirTran only had 2 kids on the manifest. Is it possible to bring a child on a plane that's only 2, without having their name show up on a manifest ?

I think if the child is in his or her seat or on a lap their names are on the list.

Man LE sure knows how to keep all us WS busy guess they figured some of the other sites of sleuthers had to much time on there hands to play prank jokes on the anthonys they'd release 400[/B] pages of info to keep us all busy

I wish they'd been giving us 50 pages a day for the last 8 days instead...it is overwhelming.

The Tow Truck driver's name is Gary Ridgeway. The Green River Killer's name was Gary Ridgeway.

I wish they'd been giving us 50 pages a day for the last 8 days instead...it is overwhelming.

I totally totally totally agree. Releasing over 400 pages in one day is extremely overwhelming. It's so much to read through. I'm not even half-way through it!

I know the EFFING knife. SHE WASHED THAT TOO! I don't even trust that we will ever know everything that was in that car. LE did note that they the bag and the belt that they took from the car smelled like decomp also.

She is either blatently washing away the evidence, or she's one crazy "clean/neat freak"...:eek:

Right? And what is with George telling the Tow Guy that "his grand daughter was missing" and Cindy telling Amy " I have to find casey; or she might go to jail". WASHED THOSE PANTS BY ACCIDENT MY *advertiser censored**

When I think about her saying this to Amy, I kind of wonder if maybe they all knew before, but they knew the jig was up when the towing place noticed the smell and thought the guy would report it?? IMOO of course.

Since I never could find the knife thing...could you give me a heads up on what was said about it?

She is either blatently washing away the evidence, or she's one crazy "clean/neat freak"...:eek:

She is both. She was washing evidence away....most definitely. I sincerely do not know how cindy and george have not been arrested yet. It really boggles my mind. They TAMPERED with evidence. With the statements that I read in those documents tonight; they KNEW!

All - regarding that myspace of ZG (Beba) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731 that we have all looked at - I know it is often nonproductive to click on friends of friend and all that - but if you click on one her friends BeBe - who is also her ex - Jonathan - according to her photo slideshow - One of his friends is Cast Iron Tattoos. Coincidence or not?

Edited to add:

Maybe this ZG and her ex got their tats at Iron age. Remember that guy Lake Vag is a tattoo artist there as well and his real name is Jon I think - not to be confused with this Jonathan. Do you think the link to ZG could somehow be thru the Tattoo parlor?

She could have got the name from there, but the apartment #? Hmmm. Lots of coincidences there, and now you've given us another. It seems they were kind of travelling in the same social kinds of circles too....all very strange. I wonder if we'll ever have the answers. But every time I think in that direction, I keep coming back to the smell and wonder if the connection matters at all. IMOO

Since I never could find the knife thing...could you give me a heads up on what was said about it?

LE noted a "dinner knife" in the car or it was listed as in the car.....(my head is spinning") either way; they requested it from Cindy, she retrieved it and gave it to them. The detective noted that "it had been washed" kinda like the pants.....or exactly like the pants rather.

Good morning

I just had a look on Marky Mark's myspace, thanks for the link -strange reading Casey's comments -and that girl saying she feels for him and the anthony's at the moment -funny maybe he is the father then

LE noted a "dinner knife" in the car or it was listed as in the car.....(my head is spinning") either way; they requested it from Cindy, she retrieved it and gave it to them. The detective noted that "it had been washed" kinda like the pants.....or exactly like the pants rather.
Thanks! Interesting item to have in your car, isn't it?! I wonder if that is steak or butter? Big difference!

Ugggghhhh - I'm so sick from what I've read so far and I'm not even done yet. Gotta get to bed. Husband's gonna leave me, my cats hate me, my eyes and back are killing me, and work comes waaaay to early .... ;-(

Something I wanted to mention before signing off ~ I noticed when we were all on here at around 7:15 this morning, that TP was signed on also. I have a very strong feeling that LP and the bodyguard are logging in here using TP's credentials. Otherwise TP was logging in at 4am California time, and I kinda doubt that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89