Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any theories as to how she could do that? I haven't seen anything to connect Casey to building management there, so how would she even know she'd been there? Very strange coincidence. Poor ZG if she really didn't know Casey....she must be perplexed.

IMO

I posted late last night on this very topic:

Snipped from myself -
Sound asleep and I must have dreamed this as it jolted me awake and I had to come and mention it here.

Find the person or personS that lived in Sawgrass in the month of June, who would have known that apt. #210 was vacant and had been for a while, and that also had a reason or need to go to the apt. complex office who then took the opportunity to scan through the potential "leasee" sign in book, and you'll have the person who has helped Casey with hiding Caylee, whether she's dead or alive.

This is why Casey could give the excuse to the cops that the babysitter's name was Zaneida (because ZG had signed the visitor's/potential leasee sign in book), and that she lived in Apt. 210 (Casey knew the apt. was vacant which was why she used that number. Think about it - it would have really looked unbelievable had the cops knocked on apt. 210 and someone actually answered the door).

Ok - am I losing it, or what??

~End of Snip~

I was looking at him tonight...on his myspace...maybe the eyes a bit

Maybe you're right...he has just made me "ponder" from the beginning. Partly from comments Casey left for him ...while she was looking for Caylee of course....:furious: : Reading through all those documents that have left me sick to my stomach...I got the feeling LE felt like something could be hinky there. JMHO of course!

Who is that?

Great similarity. Is that Mark Hawkins?

Yes to my knowledge. I found it somewhere and there is comments from Casey on his padge. He also says above Caylee's pic "i love you honey" so sweet :blowkiss:

Yes - no doubt now this is the ZG who went to sawgrass.
Docs said Casey did have a friend at sawgrass - I don't think they contacted her tho.

Did Casey have a friend at Sawgrass, or did Casey say she had a friend at Sawgrass? Just cause Casey said it, doesn't mean it's true! Or did someone see her going there? I missed that stuff in the docs...haven't gotten through it all yet.

I would think the police are ahead of us on this mystery connection between her & ZG. Do we know for sure that they have elimated her from possible involvement? Or do we only know that she denied knowing Casey?

IMOO

Yeah, pizza. Yah, maggots. But how did George know at that point that they'd "found" Casey, if they didn't actually find her until they'd taken possession of the car, noticed Amy's phone number, spoken to Amy who was at a mall, and picked her up from the mall so she could direct Cindy to Tony's apartment?

you caught that too huh? That entire conversation was bizarre and got my back up.

George: We found my daughter but my grand daughter is missing? (what???)
Supposedly he didn't know she was missing until Cindy screamed it at him in hysterics during the 911 call. And when did HE find Casey. Cindy had still hadn't tracked her down.

Tow Guy: Thats rotten, smells like the suicide car.

George : Says Nothing in response. He knew! And he let the guy throw the maggoty bag over the fence. He KNEW THAT WAS EVIDENCE. (LE recovered it though the next day)

And Cindy KNEW the pants were evidence at that point. What was with her telling Amy that she HAD TO FIND CASEY NOW OR SHE MIGHT GO TO JAIL.

I suspect Cindy and George now more than ever. Searching their backyard for "foul play" before calling Law Enforcement? And this is after Cindy washes the pants.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Im sitting here just so dumbfounded and so over frustraded that I cannot keep from crying. Wherever you are Caylee I want you to know I love you even though I have never met you!!!!! Everyday when I log on my 2 girls (Mallorie whose 6 and Allison whose 4) always ask me if anyone has found the little girl. Everyday I have to tell them no it breaks my heart!:shakehead:

I wonder about speculation like this, too, before I post it.

It's all about facts! Isn't it?

I DO wonder when/how JG resolved the issue of paternity - with facts & tests?

I wonder JUST how many victims will be publicly tossed under the bus - based on FACTS - of course?

Tony - heck no, previous posts make it clear that some wish to crucify him (OTOH - Whilst many here wish to make Tony out to be a Demon, personally, I'd rather have a few scattered doubts about Tony that I would be happy about considering than that I would believe Casey) - Who would simply LET 'Any New Guy' have direct, immediate and continuous' involvement with Caylee?

She not only LET, but she sanctioned sharing a bed with herself, Caylee and Ricardo + the stuffies!!!!

Not sure how this can be spun as a benefit to Casey?

It is a recorded FACT - stated by her Bed Mate.

Not sure how this can be spun as a positive, but I'd guess that many here - especially single Moms - just don't equate.

I just don't think a lot of single Moms, (in any financial circumstances) routinely expose their Children to sleeping with their Lovers.

JMO, IMO. etc.

you caught that too huh? That entire conversation was bizarre and got my back up.

George: We found my daughter but my grand daughter is missing? (what???)
Supposedly he didn't know she was missing until Cindy screamed it at him in hysterics during the 911 call. And when did HE find Casey. Cindy had still hadn't tracked her down.

Tow Guy: Thats rotten, smells like the suicide car.

George : Says Nothing in response. He knew! And he let the guy throw the maggoty bag over the fence. He KNEW THAT WAS EVIDENCE. (LE recovered it though the next day)

And Cindy KNEW the pants were evidence at that point. What was with her telling Amy that she HAD TO FIND CASEY NOW OR SHE MIGHT GO TO JAIL.

I suspect Cindy and George now more than ever. Searching their backyard for "foul play" before calling Law Enforcement? And this is after Cindy washes the pants.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

And the knife !

Yep, and they seem to have same or similar eyes and mouth, IMO

The eyes, coloring and hair all seem similar to me. More than some other "candidates" that have been questioned on here. But time will tell, I suppose.

Yes to my knowledge. I found it somewhere and there is comments from Casey on his padge. He also says above Caylee's pic "i love you honey" so sweet :blowkiss:

not sure how to post links, but I know how to find his MySpace so I will give it a shot. Can I post his screen name on here?

I dont know what exactually it is but at first I really thought something had happend to Caylee and then after a while my thoughts changed to maybe someone really does have her. I guess in my crazy head that maybe her "real" father took her away. And since there was talk of the Morales person as being her dad that maybe he took her away from Casey....Gosh I dont know im so frazzled and so confused by everything lol. Also where I got the PR connection on ZG page is the tats and pics on her page.

Im feeling overwhelmed and I know this prob doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

I'm feeling the same. And, it allows us to hold on to some hope until we know we can't anymore. But then I come back to the smell, cadaver dogs, digging in the back, and I think, "Poor ZG for getting dragged into this". But there are sure some weird coincidences there. Maybe she knew Casey and did babysit for her, but didn't steal Caylee, so just denied it? I wonder if police have interviewed others just to make sure? A lot of weird coincidences.
IMOO

Did Casey have a friend at Sawgrass, or did Casey say she had a friend at Sawgrass? Just cause Casey said it, doesn't mean it's true! Or did someone see her going there? I missed that stuff in the docs...haven't gotten through it all yet.

I would think the police are ahead of us on this mystery connection between her & ZG. Do we know for sure that they have elimated her from possible involvement? Or do we only know that she denied knowing Casey?

IMOO

IIRC, some of the club promoter guys live or live(d) at Sawgrass??

Oh, George. Please, Cindy.You have earlier stated that you spoke with your daughter everyday.
I have long suspected that what caused Cindy to find Casey was her fury at having to pay the towing service. Is there any statement from Mr. Birch about keys being left in the car, presumably ignition?

I read the tow release and it stated NO KEYS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela