Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. Plus, I think appearances were very important with Cindy. Oddly, I've never seen her have a single friend by her side despite her apparent large efforts to impress others.

IMO of course.

People like her very rarely DO have close friends, because that would require that these friends actually get close to her (and her people) and see that things aren't 100% perfect at Casa Anthony. (And I call it that just for Cindy).

Her from school friend Kio wanted to adopt Caylee and had the money, etc. and said her folks wouldn't let her (this is the friend that also wasn't allowed there when Cindy was home, only George, because of Cindy not liking her ethnicity, so who knows if it was an 'adoption in general' or 'adoption by Kio' that apparently they objected to)

Both of the accounts are in part 3.

So I think that might be a thought forced her to have Caylee if abortion and adoption were not permissable options? Not sure.

I read part of Kio's statement, including what she said about thinking Casey was mentally ill and thinking she needed help a long time ago. So sad. Part of me does feel sad for Casey in all this. I really don't think she had the upbringing she deserved either. IMO

People like her very rarely DO have close friends, because that would require that these friends actually get close to her (and her people) and see that things aren't 100% perfect at Casa Anthony. (And I call it that just for Cindy).

OMG!! yes casa meaning house or home.....man some of you are so quick with the tongue

Well fellow Wsers, I am out for the night. It was great chatting with you all. Thanks again to all for the docs tonight. It surely gave me a headache and I need some rest. Pray for caylee everyone! Peace to all.

I have to say I am just sick to the stomach after reading the discovery documents. I had to take a break three times reading the interview by LE with Casey at Universal. I don't know how the officers interviewing her kept there cool.

I just don't understand where she was going with all the lies...eventually her parents were going to find her...was she just going to avoid them forever and live happily ever after with Tony.

The lie about taking over the mortgage on her parents home and moving in with Amy, what was she going to due just keep stringing her along, oh yea girl we are moving in Tues., no Weds. not Thurs. did she ever play her lies out to the end in her head or did she just wing it.

What was she going to tell all her friends....Caylee is with the Nanny every damn day. Caylee is spending her birthday with the Nanny, I know it is Christmas but Caylee is with the Nanny.

I don't get where she was going with these lies. What was the end outcome that she wanted.

My question is why Casey chose to have the child in the first place? Was she so unthinking as to not realize how it would profoundly change her life, or was she planning on having a happy marriage with Jesse and the baby? I'll have to check to see when she and Jesse started dating.

Jesse thought the baby was his, so I'm assuming she was dating him at the relevant time.

I wonder, when she went to have a shower at his place, whether she considered confessing to him, then changed her mind. I think she wanted to tell Hawkins, but of course, my opinion only, and with little basis I might add!

And the smell that Casey’s mom Cindy Anthony said smelled like old pizza inside the car. It seems the day before Casey’s arrest, before the media had yet to take off with the story, the manager of the wrecker yard that towed the car, told investigators when George Anthony, Casey’s dad, came to pick the car up on July 15th, he had the chance to smell the inside and the manager said the smell reminded him of the same odor he smelled in a car in which a man committed suicide. He said the body had been in the car for five days. In his statement, he said when he told George Anthony "that's rotten," George did not reply.

So now we have ANOTHER person saying it smelled like decomp who KNEW what it smelled like...........How many does it take?

Click here: MyFox Orlando | Investigators release new documents

OMG is anyone else bug eyed....lol
Yessssss. My eyes hurt!! It is difficult reading those documents for some reason and not only because of what is in them!

I don't understand tho. It is like I missed half of them or something. I never found anything about Cindy washing a knife, George moving the playhouse and searching before LE got there, etc. When people told me where they were...the pages didn't gel at all. I don't get it?! :confused:

Did they release the photos on the CD yet?

It is great to clear up the things that we were looking for tho. Like the keys not being with the car. I found that interesting. So Casey had her set then?

Also that the car was back clear into the garage when the neighbor saw it. Another interesting item.

I wouldn't get too worked up about Cindy's alleged racism, after all, that came from Casey. There is no evidence that Cindy said anything to the person being interviewed, it all came from Casey.
Casey's lies come in all sizes.

And the smell that Casey’s mom Cindy Anthony said smelled like old pizza inside the car. It seems the day before Casey’s arrest, before the media had yet to take off with the story, the manager of the wrecker yard that towed the car, told investigators when George Anthony, Casey’s dad, came to pick the car up on July 15th, he had the chance to smell the inside and the manager said the smell reminded him of the same odor he smelled in a car in which a man committed suicide. He said the body had been in the car for five days. In his statement, he said when he told George Anthony "that's rotten," George did not reply.

So now we have ANOTHER person saying it smelled like decomp who KNEW what it smelled like...........How many does it take?

It should only take two dogs and 4 sane people who know the smell! Oh wait...OK...maybe we only have 2 of those here.

I dont know what exactually it is but at first I really thought something had happend to Caylee and then after a while my thoughts changed to maybe someone really does have her. I guess in my crazy head that maybe her "real" father took her away. And since there was talk of the Morales person as being her dad that maybe he took her away from Casey....Gosh I dont know im so frazzled and so confused by everything lol. Also where I got the PR connection on ZG page is the tats and pics on her page.

Im feeling overwhelmed and I know this prob doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

Do you mean Ricardo Morales? Because they met in 2007; Caylee was already born. They didn't know eachother when Casey was pregnant.

I found the underlined interesting.

Great observation... I haven't seen any friends either, other than the friend that was on NG a couple weeks ago, I think her name was Heather Gagne (forgive me, I may be wrong with the name).
Holly and I have no clue how to spell her last name.

Man LE sure knows how to keep all us WS busy guess they figured some of the other sites of sleuthers had to much time on there hands to play prank jokes on the anthonys they'd release 400[/B] pages of info to keep us all busy

Man LE sure knows how to keep all us WS busy guess they figured some of the other sites of sleuthers had to much time on there hands to play prank jokes on the anthonys they'd release 400[/B] pages of info to keep us all busy
LOL I think Yuri just wanted to make sure I knew he was really too busy to call me. (Fluffing my hair)

Right? And what is with George telling the Tow Guy that "his grand daughter was missing" and Cindy telling Amy " I have to find casey; or she might go to jail". WASHED THOSE PANTS BY ACCIDENT MY *advertiser censored**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member