Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night All--my head is pounding and I need some sleep! Keep up the good work-see you in the morning!

Thank you so much for all you did tonight to get these docs out to everyone!

Sleep well! :blowkiss:

Family said that they did not want to "involve" father...
I think that if they "involved" the father... they would have to "share" the baby...

Eggsactly.

Cindy wants to control EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around her. If there's no babydaddy, Cindy could control Casey's pregnancy and the baby that resulted. Would not have her authority challenged by the baby's father and the paternal grandparents.

Eggsactly.

Cindy wants to control EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around her. If there's no babydaddy, Cindy could control Casey's pregnancy and the baby that resulted. Would not have her authority challenged by the baby's father and the paternal grandparents.

And apparently she is a racist and didn't want her latina friend in the house. That makes me want to vomit. Caylee could be half latina and as it was stated and seems that Casey dates outside of her race quite often and it pisses Cindy off. Maybe that is why she wanted to deny the father.

I now cannot stand Cindy even that much more.

Yes I remember that jailhouse call. I noticed that too. Casey seems to avoid confrontation and instead of telling the truth, avoids the inevitable and just spits out lies. It's almost as if telling lies are a reflex.

ITA with you. I'm sure the lies are a normal reaction for her; they offer protection from deep-seated emotional pain or conflicts she cannot deal with.

And apparently she is a racist and didn't want her latina friend in the house. That makes me want to vomit. Caylee could be half latina and as it was stated and seems that Casey dates outside of her race quite often and it pisses Cindy off. Maybe that is why she wanted to deny the father.

Yep, I thought this same thing when I saw the father was not listed on the birth certificate.

There was a sticky in Casey's icons157 photobucket account...

It said "Slavery gets **** done."

That made me almost heave when I first saw it. Laughing about SLAVERY? This child ain't right.

I wasn't around the first dozen threads or so, but did LE ever mention that Casey described (Imagi-Nanny) Zenaida as not just Hispanic but mixed race of black and Puerto Rican? (A multi-cultural Susan Smith.)

Maybe Zanny does have her...wouldn't that be wonderful! It is a curious coincidence that not only does she seem to exist, but seems to have also been on the party/club scene and had the apartment connection. I am assuming the police would have/will investigate her quite thoroughly to eliminate her. I wonder if they immediately accepted her statement that she didn't know Casey? I wonder how casey had all that info about her including her connection with that apt? To anyone living in the area, can we assume the apartment complex is completely legit and certainly wouldn't lie about the place being vacant and not declaring rent? An apartment would never sit vacant for that long where I live...really hard to get a rental here. Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish. I'd just love to wake up and hear that the police have arrested Zanny & have Caylee. Sadly, I don't think that's going to happen.

All above, is IMO only.

Yes - no doubt now this is the ZG who went to sawgrass.
Docs said Casey did have a friend at sawgrass - I don't think they contacted her tho.

Right.. I do remember reading that somewhere in these docs (ughgh my brain is on overload) and the detectives were not able to talk to that friend but that they left a card.

There was a sticky in Casey's icons157 photobucket account...

It said "Slavery gets **** done."

That made me almost heave when I first saw it. Laughing about SLAVERY? This child ain't right.

Are you for real? Oh My GOD.....please don't tell me anymore. I can tolerate ALOT of things; but not ignorance and racism. It infuriates me to no end and have been known to correct people in a very curt way when they make inappropriate comments in my presence. I mean really, its 2008 GET EDUCATED AND GET OVER IT.

Excellent sleuthing!

I haven't seen it pointed out yet. I wonder if the police have connected her with that myspace? Maybe you or someone should make sure LE know about this?

TY TY I tell ya something just doesnt sit right with me, im not sure what it is. Maybe its the PR connection? Im also guessing the LE has allready contacted her and I have no clue about how to get a hold of someone about it. But thats DEFF the ZG who was a sawgrass

TY TY I tell ya something just doesnt sit right with me, im not sure what it is. Maybe its the PR connection? Im also guessing the LE has allready contacted her and I have no clue about how to get a hold of someone about it. But thats DEFF the ZG who was a sawgrass

What is so weird about the PR connection? Just curious.

No... I just mean that they saw the baby as "theirs" and could not have her giving it away...

I agree with that. Plus, I think appearances were very important with Cindy. Oddly, I've never seen her have a single friend by her side despite her apparent large efforts to impress others.

IMO of course.

And by the way WHERE IS BLINK????????

WE NEED US SOME BLINK!!!!!

Welp, I guess it's best I stay away from that thread tonight, because 1) I'd tell him that there's no way that he's read all this documentation since it was released, and 2) I'd get banned for telling him what I think of him and his client.

:clap::clap:

I've not gone on that thread once...I've seen enough of them on tv to know I can get better info here! And thankfully, many kind posters post the highlights for us here!

I'm pretty sure Tony has enough questions to answer and doesn't need mine. :crazy:

OK just one question and it may have already been posted but please dont tell me to go back and read i dont think i could read another document....but during AMY's interview did anyone else catch where caylee told her about the imaginary nanny?

What is so weird about the PR connection? Just curious.

I dont know what exactually it is but at first I really thought something had happend to Caylee and then after a while my thoughts changed to maybe someone really does have her. I guess in my crazy head that maybe her "real" father took her away. And since there was talk of the Morales person as being her dad that maybe he took her away from Casey....Gosh I dont know im so frazzled and so confused by everything lol. Also where I got the PR connection on ZG page is the tats and pics on her page.

Im feeling overwhelmed and I know this prob doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

I agree with that. Plus, I think appearances were very important with Cindy. Oddly, I've never seen her have a single friend by her side despite her apparent large efforts to impress others.

IMO of course.

Great observation... I haven't seen any friends eitherl, other than the friend that was on NG a couple weeks ago, I think her name was Heather Gagne (forgive me, I may be wrong with the name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela