Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I still say, and especially after reading, that the Anthony's should have forced Casey to get psychological help after the birth or taken custody of Caylee if at all possible.

I think the best thing for Casey is if Cindy had given her up for adoption...I really don't think that lady was fit to raise children herself and don't think she would have done a better job with Caylee than she had with Casey...would have just raised another pathological, narcisstic liar. IMOO of course.

For some reason this statement for GM stuck in my head. During the interview with Greta, showing Caylee's bedroom, GM made the following statement:

"CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. I made that the first week, all those pictures within the first week of Caylee coming home. We had a baby shower. Caylee was born on a Monday night or Tuesday morning, and we had a baby shower for her on that Saturday. And this was a baby shower present that I put together for Casey, just within that week, with pictures Caylee's birth announcement."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Why no baby shower BEFORE the birth? Perhaps Casey had not made up her mind whether to keep the baby until the last moments? This just seemed odd to me:confused:
mabey they didnt know what sex the baby would be ? i waited for the shower until i knew then told my hubbies buddies at work (yes kiera is an official walmart baby ) they SPOILED her .. anyway they just may have wanted to wait and see

Originally Posted by TravelingBug
Someone contacted the FBI about the fact that SSNs etc. and very identifying information that could lead to identity theft was visible, so it might be to upload edited documents...although it's a bit late for that...

I noticed that, too. Someone did a poor job of blacking over those numbers.

bet that is it. eariler read on ws someone was notifing the sheriff.

DianeB- They started dating before Casey had the baby. JG's father came to the hospital to pray over the baby when she was born.
Thanks - I forgot about the photos of Jesse's parents in the delivery room.

So maybe she felt as if she was embarking on a new life with a husband and a baby.

How sad. Makes me wonder what Rev Grund meant when he alluded in his myspace post the other day that it was Cindy who broke up the relationship.

It seemed like Amy was saying she "disappeared" in terms of she was only with Tony and not with their group...which seemed to stem from both her getting very quickly attached and into the relationship and also that then Ricardo found out that Casey had been sleeping with R and T at the same time and Ricardo wasn't pleased, and so Casey was alienating herself from them and clinging to TnonY

It was also stated by Amy that Ricardo was the "unemotional" one.
That Casey and Ricardo were fighting ALOT. I wonder if Ricardo is seriously being looked at, in a conspirator in any way, any ideas?:waitasec:

Has anyone compared the copy of Cindy's 3 July myspace post that's in the documents with what was found online? (As in was what's currently posted edited from the original screencap printed in the first set of documents?)

wow list of bf's and baby's daddy is getting longer and longer not to mention the ones who were come and go's with no names.. asked awhile ago if a thread of casey's male friends should be started.. lol jmo

Good point. I was even starting to think (even though I am not a professonal) that with all her "male" friends and very few female friends that would have something to do with her past relationship with her father. I know in my life I had a lot bad relationships and sought out male friends and it was because I lacked a real relationship with my own dad growing up. I went to get help with it when my parents divorced and the therapist did say that my failed relationships and the seeking of male companionship had a lot to do wit my father not being active in my life.. not sure if this happened with casey but could be a reason she had so many men in and out of her life. IMO

Tony actually posts here and has his own question thread. It has be verifed by the board admin that he is the real thing. Reading what he posts I think this man is total class. His answers always make me think outside the box.

I noticed he was cute :crazy:, but not really interested in reading his thread all the same. There is just so so much to read, that you have to pick and choose! I've already gone without meals all day & skipped my chores, so Tony's thread will have to wait!

OCSO did a shoddy job of marking out people's SS#s. They may be pulling the documents down on order from OCSO to receive a new batch with the SS#s truly blacked out...because those numbers are EASILY visible on the current batch. SS#s of A LOT of innocent people are easily visible.

Good point. I was even starting to think (even though I am not a professonal) that with all her "male" friends and very few female friends that would have something to do with her past relationship with her father. I know in my life I had a lot bad relationships and sought out male friends and it was because I lacked a real relationship with my own dad growing up. I went to get help with it when my parents divorced and the therapist did say that my failed relationships and the seeking of male companionship had a lot to do wit my father not being active in my life.. not sure if this happened with casey but could be a reason she had so many men in and out of her life. IMO

yes could understand that and also men are more likely to believe her lies.. jmo

Thanks all for the welcome; I was a bit nervous about jumping in here, but like you said, once you do it's not so bad. Still shakey though about the reply, quote, etc. not all that clear to me as yet. Anyway, I did want to mention something that kind of jumped out at me. It was one of the visits Casey had from Christina (I think). Christina was very emotional and very upset saying something about how she would just die if anything happened to Caylee (can't remember the exact words she said), but what struck me was Casey's immediate emotional removal from Christina - stating something like OMG, what a mistake or something like that, which I perceived as Casey's immediate withdrawal from an overly emotional situation. Seems to me she cannot deal with anyone who gets overly emotional; it appears to cause her (Casey) great discomfort. IMHO anyway! Sorry I couldn't quote what was said. I can't find the exact visit where Christina's visit was taped to refresh my memory.

You're doing fine. I think anyone who's been around these threads awhile can recite the quote for you by heart -

'calling you guys — a waste. Huge waste.'

You're doing fine. I think anyone who's been around these threads awhile can recite the quote for you by heart -

'calling you guys — a waste. Huge waste.'

Oh you know that saying is going on her tombstone someday.

Thanks - I forgot about the photos of Jesse's parents in the delivery room.

So maybe she felt as if she was embarking on a new life with a husband and a baby.

How sad. Makes me wonder what Rev Grund meant when he alluded in his myspace post the other day that it was Cindy who broke up the relationship.

He didnt mention Cindy - could it have been George? And unfortunately we dont know his parenting skills. We are only seeing what he is putting on his blog. I am sure there is alot more to that breakup than we will ever know.

Thanks all for the welcome; I was a bit nervous about jumping in here, but like you said, once you do it's not so bad. Still shakey though about the reply, quote, etc. not all that clear to me as yet. Anyway, I did want to mention something that kind of jumped out at me. It was one of the visits Casey had from Christina (I think). Christina was very emotional and very upset saying something about how she would just die if anything happened to Caylee (can't remember the exact words she said), but what struck me was Casey's immediate emotional removal from Christina - stating something like OMG, what a mistake or something like that, which I perceived as Casey's immediate withdrawal from an overly emotional situation. Seems to me she cannot deal with anyone who gets overly emotional; it appears to cause her (Casey) great discomfort. IMHO anyway! Sorry I couldn't quote what was said. I can't find the exact visit where Christina's visit was taped to refresh my memory.

Yes I remember that jailhouse call. I noticed that too. Casey seems to avoid confrontation and instead of telling the truth, avoids the inevitable and just spits out lies. It's almost as if telling lies are a reflex.

Good Night All--my head is pounding and I need some sleep! Keep up the good work-see you in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89