Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. thanks so much, guess I'll find it myself.......Didn't mean to BOTHER anyone.:mad:

They've been posted on almost every page and are in the documents thread and the no discussion documents thread.

Here's a repeat of Gigi's post from just a few posts before your question.

Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080495/...rt-1-126-153-0

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/...rt-2-(A)-1-100

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080464/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(B)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/...eleased-part-3

I would also think that if it is true everyone was in denial and Casey didn't see a doctor until she was 7 months along with Caylee, (per Cindy's brother) that would have made abortion seem out of the question at that point.

For some reason this statement for GM stuck in my head. During the interview with Greta, showing Caylee's bedroom, GM made the following statement:

"CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. I made that the first week, all those pictures within the first week of Caylee coming home. We had a baby shower. Caylee was born on a Monday night or Tuesday morning, and we had a baby shower for her on that Saturday. And this was a baby shower present that I put together for Casey, just within that week, with pictures Caylee's birth announcement."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Why no baby shower BEFORE the birth? Perhaps Casey had not made up her mind whether to keep the baby until the last moments? This just seemed odd to me:confused:

Well. thanks so much, guess I'll find it myself.......Didn't mean to BOTHER anyone.:mad:

Relax--the posts are going fast and the link have already been posted several times here and on the media thread AND on the documents thread. I will PM you the links as well.

And mine too. Casey is mentally ill. What is Cindy's excuse? When she called Amy after she and George retrieved the car and smelled it, she told Amy that Casey was in trouble and could go to jail. She knew that demon did something to that little girl. She knows now. Her behavior is not denial. It's an evil attempt to cover up her daughters crime. Shame on her, George and yes Lee too.

I can understand parents covering for their kids' crimes, but not when it involves killing or harming another family member, and it's especially heinous when that relative is a young child. IMO

His eyes and his coloring...definitely could be.

(And totally OT this pix is giving me PSTD flashbacks from Visiting Officer Quarters as a spouse for 16 years of my husband's active duty time. I recognize that carpet and bedspread. :eek: I think they are in every VOQ/TLF in the world!!!)

Well, even if he isn't Caylee's daddy, he would seem like the answer to Casey's dreams. He has a paying job with benefits and he would be far enough from her family.

Ugh I am so irritated! I was in the middle of reading the 3rd packet of info on wftv when they took them down. Does anybody have the 3rd one saved that they would email me?
pretty please??

I noticed that too. Wonder why they took them down? Any thoughts on that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

wow list of bf's and baby's daddy is getting longer and longer not to mention the ones who were come and go's with no names.. asked awhile ago if a thread of casey's male friends should be started.. lol jmo

I noticed that too. Wonder why they took them down? Any thoughts on that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Someone contacted the FBI about the fact that SSNs etc. and very identifying information that could lead to identity theft was visible, so it might be to upload edited documents...although it's a bit late for that...

DianeB- They started dating before Casey had the baby. JG's father came to the hospital to pray over the baby when she was born.

Does anyone know why the father is not on the birth certificate? I might have missed that somewhere in the other threads.

I'm a newbie here and haven't posted to a forum in nearly 8 yrs, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have worked for 17+ yrs counseling adolescents and am a clinical psychologist. I have been lurking for wks here and love reading all the posts and theories from everyone. As far as a diagnosis for Casey, that would be impossible to say for sure without some sessions with her and many tests; however, I can say one thing for sure and that is: whoever has sessions with her will spend approximately 3-5 yrs wading through all the lies and that is no lie. There is no way one or two sessions will break her and bring forth the truth. Wish I could say that a professional could "break her", but her entire life is one huge web of lies and she herself can't wade through them all.

Welcome & Thank you for your insight.

Ugh I am so irritated! I was in the middle of reading the 3rd packet of info on wftv when they took them down. Does anybody have the 3rd one saved that they would email me?
pretty please??

go to the padilla discussion thread, post # 890.

Welcome Bobbie. I am still a newbie too, so I am glad to see other newbies do what I have been which has been lurking for wks. I finally got the nerve to post and since then I am hooked. I enjoy the discussions here and I look forward to hearing more of your opinions. I agree with what you say. I don't think any amount of sessions is going to get this girl to crack. She has lived a LIE and I believe she has told so many lies she doesn't know what is true. One thing she does know is what happened to Caylee, and I hoe and wish someone or she gets to that truth soon.

Thanks all for the welcome; I was a bit nervous about jumping in here, but like you said, once you do it's not so bad. Still shakey though about the reply, quote, etc. not all that clear to me as yet. Anyway, I did want to mention something that kind of jumped out at me. It was one of the visits Casey had from Christina (I think). Christina was very emotional and very upset saying something about how she would just die if anything happened to Caylee (can't remember the exact words she said), but what struck me was Casey's immediate emotional removal from Christina - stating something like OMG, what a mistake or something like that, which I perceived as Casey's immediate withdrawal from an overly emotional situation. Seems to me she cannot deal with anyone who gets overly emotional; it appears to cause her (Casey) great discomfort. IMHO anyway! Sorry I couldn't quote what was said. I can't find the exact visit where Christina's visit was taped to refresh my memory.

Does anyone know why the father is not on the birth certificate? I might have missed that somewhere in the other threads.

Family said that they did not want to "involve" father...
I think that if they "involved" the father... they would have to "share" the baby...

Holy moly...i finally made it through all of the documents.

But maybe I missed the dumpster stuff? Never saw that! Anyone?

Someone contacted the FBI about the fact that SSNs etc. and very identifying information that could lead to identity theft was visible, so it might be to upload edited documents...although it's a bit late for that...
I noticed that, too. Someone did a poor job of blacking over those numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89