Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN OH MAN are you right! I bet she is watching and catching up! Nancy would be all over this!

Nancy would have driven her to commit sucide too and then where would we be...I hope to heck she is on permanent vacation

I just love how she doesn't know not one freaking phone number, not one.

This might be in another thread and I missed it but did LE ever contact Jeff Hopkins? Was there ever a Zenaida as his nanny at his house? LOL, does he even have a son named Zach?

There are statements from the Hopkin parents, and then from the son. No nanny. I know you are shocked... but Casey occassionally lies.

My eyes are hurting, so much to read and yet I can't stop! I wish we all had this info so much sooner!

I posted this in the document thread, but it seems like it could be a huge explanation of why Casey chose the name she did.

It's like she knew her mom might automatically be suspicious:

"Um I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house, but when her dad was home he was cool with me. Um, Casey had told me that one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

Kiomarie's testimony (the high school friend who wanted to adopted Caylee because she wasn't able to have kids)

pg 62 pt 3 or page 212 hand-written #

Adding in:

"Most of the people that live there (the area) will tell you this. Her mother does not like Hispanic people. And most of the guys she was with were either Hispanic or of a different race" (p 73 pt 2 pg 223)

Bunny,
I have been on this site for years. I guess you missed my earlier comment to you. If you care to, just look up my posts. I nicely asked you about something, explaining I did not want to be mean. I feel you have been contentious ever since whatever incident happened, happened. This is why I wrote what I wrote. Obviously you did not read my first post to you.

For the record, I barely say anything...I mostly read...too many people way smarter than me on here! I am FAR from someone who attacks newbies. I've been one myself and am sort of still one since I don't post a lot. I'm glad you and all others are here, but give the "oldies" a break, too.

Please tell me what you asked me....I thought I read all the posts, but perhaps i missed yours or overlooked it. For someone who doesn't post much, I wonder what inspired you to throw that comment up...it had nothing to do with the case, and was only designed to offend me.

I'm here to discuss the case and you won't find me posting snide comments like "you win". I haven't given anyone a hard time....just said I thought it would be odd if Tony hadn't asked questions, and was seriously attacked for that by people who were adamant Tony would not have been the least bit suspicious, despite never having heard from him, read his statements etc. Merely pointed out the difference between fact and speculation.

I posted this in the document thread, but it seems like it could be a huge explanation of why Casey chose the name she did.

It's like she knew her mom might automatically be suspicious:

"Um I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house, but when her dad was home he was cool with me. Um, Casey had told me that one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

Kiomarie's testimony (the high school friend who wanted to adopted Caylee because she wasn't able to have kids)

pg 62 pt 3 or page 212 hand-written #

I read that too! Nice correlation Traveling bug:)

Do you have to be rude? I think this has become a moderator issue now...there really is no need for it...a few newbies have already been scared away by these sorts of personal attacks/comments.

It is time to let it go.:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Why do they keep saying they've confiscated ALL the computers in the Anthony home?

We had an interview with Cindy talking about how she could help LE more if she could actually get on Casey's account on the computer but that they changed the password. Anyone remember where that interview was?

Oooooh . . . I have been reading for almost 3 hours. y eyes are blurry and my head is spinning. I couldn't wait to see what you guys have been saying.

Why do they keep saying they've confiscated ALL the computers in the Anthony home?

We had an interview with Cindy talking about how she could help LE more if she could actually get on Casey's account on the computer but that they changed the password. Anyone remember where that interview was?

They took Casey's laptop.

This is all blowing my mind. I picked my t-shirt to be sarcastic. Now the joke is kinda making me sick.

Oooooh . . . I have been reading for almost 3 hours. y eyes are blurry and my head is spinning. I couldn't wait to see what you guys have been saying.

I feel the same as you which is why I switched back to WS. My eyes are killing me. It's very quiet here, I think most the gang is reading. I'm always ready for discussion though :)

I'm grateful the FL news station got these documents released via FOIA. (My eyes aren't but that's another story). We have so many answers now to the questions that have floated around here for weeks. I pray it also helps someone piece together the information that can bring this baby home to be laid to rest.

My heart is breaking. I must step away and hug my babies. I doubt I will come back here tonight as I know all of you are reeling just as I am. Right now my grief lies with Caylee and with LE of knowing this monster is out. I am not much on religion but right now I am praying. I am praying for Caylee and I am praying for LE. Keep up the fight fellas'. I know you will do your ultimate best for this little girl.

Gosh thanks. I read for about 3 hours. And then all of a sudden my computer went haywire. I have always feared that Caylee is not alive and I believe this even more so now.

I'm grateful the FL news station got these documents released via FOIA. (My eyes aren't but that's another story). We have so many answers now to the questions that have floated around here for weeks. I pray it also helps someone piece together the information that can bring this baby home to be laid to rest.

Me too! Since all this info has been released, Casey really needs to put this whole incident to rest and fess up!

LE has sure been a whole lot busier than Cindy has given them credit for Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson