Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. Regardless of her brilliance though, it's still absolutely sickening.
It's like she's brilliant, she can lie on the spot, with details. She tells a lie, and then based on the reception of that lie, knows which directions to take her next lie in. Like she's the ball in a game of Pong!

ok - one page two o doc 1 - Casey can't rememer the sitters house since she has gone so many times!

Yes, and right before that statement she said she'd leave Caylee at the Condo randomly....or sometimes. I'm not sure of the exact words.

the shovel and the back in are on the same date, not one on the 17th and one the 18th... neighbors statment page 87 pdf 2

adding on to my own note... the neighbor cannot recall if he arrived home on the 16th or the following week which would put us back in the window of the 24th?

With the details Ryan gave about George (and Casey's relationship based on those things, Ryan saying there was "animosity") on pgs 24-25 pt 3 (as in credit issues, him leaving, Cindy finding out about the person he was talking to, etc.) it's very interesting to me that she seemed to favor him and respond more to him in this whole situation. And interesting that Ryan says he's "been over there now and not seen the dad"

And "I don't think she had any real close friends. Apparently, according to her mom one of (wonder if that was some?) her friends were annoyed with her because she tends to be a, uhm kind of a mooch." (p26 pt 3)

on july 17th the gps already had their own attorney- same section as the neighbor statements

It's interesting that Tony apparently tells LE first he heard was when Sherrif's officer showed up that morning, but later admits Lee told him night before, and he spoke to Casey about it that morning....so why did he tell the police it was the first he heard of it?? IMOO

Wow! Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but Cindy talked her out of it. Nancy Grace Show.

Sorry about the wait for part 2 LOL--it's 171 pages-- the largest doc. Standby.

Im uploading them to orbit also but it is slooooow going. By the time it's up I think the original server will be less stressed. Just one file is going to take about 45 minutes to up...Ill keep at it though. Maybe rapidshare or another would be quicker...or to p2p (torrent)the files?

mine have uploaded quickly...if anyone wants me to email them a part of it, let me know....I can try to cut & paste.

Or if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

edited to add: Tracy, thanks for calling. Hopefully the message will get to who it needs to!

Thanks Darlin. Have you gotten to read the docs? I am only on page 78 and I am a fast reader. One thing I can say, Casey is a cold customer! The detectives are good but she is an animal.

wow. Around the gas can stealing and returning to George incident.

Haven't got to that one yet! There is so much juicy stuff here. I think JB will go in to hiding for a bit (too embarassed to address the media) and I suspect Cindy is losing the plot knowing all her dirty laundry is out there and it's out of her control. IMOO

Hey, Gigi2009, thanks for the fantastic & fast upload - perfect site! :blowkiss:

This makes for some chilling reading. It's like "Casey" didn't even exist - she was nothing but a construct. She'd tell you the moon was made of cheesecake and that she's baked it. Serious problems w/this chick all along.

Guys and gals, reading just part of these docs, Casey is pure evil. It is plain and simple. She is evil.

I bet daddy is thinking....if I had only taught her about her constitutional rights. Doi!

Boy, oh boy, oh boy! I sure as heck hope the Anthony's read all this stuff.

The car was first spotted at 7:00 AM on June 27th at Amscott parking lot.

I am just reading Tony's recorded iv now....seems I was right in saying he'd find it weird and ask questions...he himself says he did....so perhaps you all were not right in writing me off so quickly by saying "of course he wouldn't be suspicious"!

It would have seemed very curious to me if he hadn't asked those questions, and glad to hear he did! Lengthy iv and still reading!

Nothing new there, as far as them asking Casey where Caylee was. We already knew as much, because Clint said this during his interview on Greta.

This is interesting to me: from the transcripts from Casey's interview with LE
A: That's the truth. It's the story I'm gonna stick with yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson