Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the Kio chick was not 100% legit seeming... however...
I am not sure why that is creepy. Women can't physically have children all the time. It happens. I do doubt at 17 she would know this though (which is how old I assume she was when Casey was pregnant.)
What??? How does that relate... I'm not following.

Sorry alphaville - I didn't mean to relate that not being able to have kids is creepy. Oh no. AND...should Caylee be found alive, I hope she would never hear that she wasn't wanted. But Kiomarie's entire testimony was really bizzarro for somebody that knows Mama Case. And the impression of, like, buying caylee....

My 2nd comment wasn't related to the first. A single mom who wouldn't want to establish paternity is a mystery except in the case of rape etc. For child support, so the child could at least know her father's name, a background of genetics.

There was alot of ground to cover there, and everyone has excellent comments!

Well ok - IF YOU don't know THAT smell - I'll give you that. I do know THAT smell - that doesn't matter. What matters is that CINDY AND GEORGE BOTH KNOW THAT SMELL and have admitted to knowing THAT smell and smelling THAT smell in that car.

So, from that - and the fact that Cindy told Amy she needed to find Casey because she may be in trouble with the law - Cindy, at that time, did not believe any physical harm had befallen Casey.

Cindy was NOT concerned at that time that the smell was from CASEY'S body. The question is: was she concerned at that time that the smell could be from Caylee's.

Wonder what LP and RD are doing today? Can't wait to hear their comments on the talking heads shows tonight! Now they have had a chance to really READ these 400 pages. Also TP - when he comes back on here - can't wait for that session either!

I bet George and Cindy aren't reading the report. Their attorney is and will let them know what is going to come out of it. However, I bet Lee is!

You're probably right, but I wonder if they had any idea just how much insight the friends had given LE about Casey before those reports came out yesterday?

I applied for and received a passport about a month ago for Ireland. I saw in the paperwork that no passport is required for Puerto Rico. Jamaica is another story.

This was discussed and settled a while ago, but thanks! No offense, but I didn't bring up the idea of Puerto Rico, I only brought up the fact that she may have obtained the passprt with the intention to flee.

Saying that the grandparents are being co-operative may be a LE tactic to make Casey a little nervous, given what her parents must know about the situation, and certainly know about her.

LOL, as far as it goes they were being cooperative. They told LE, here is the knife we washed, here is the pants we washed, and yes I moved the pavers. They didn't lie about it. They just cleaned up before LE asked. But at some point they are going to have to explain what led them to clean the car, wash the knife, wash the pants, and check out the pavers in the back yard.

Question: One thing I would be interested in is how many phone calls there were between George and Cindy after she picked up Casey. There would be one when she found her, and I am sure there were probably others. Also how many of those calls happened after she called LE?

Question: Cindy called LE, how long was it before LE went to the house? With a possible missing kid, they should have been there quickly and G and C shouldn't have had time to do a lot of clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchLite
I am not so sure the cleaning of the car was an attempt to hide evidence- remember the videos of the home? Man, that house is clean, and I mean spotless! Could be Cindy is a control freak with cleaning- I am. She was so pissed over the car situation, I could see her taking that anger out on cleaning the car.

Exactly.

If I were in that situation, I know that's what I would do. I'd be hopping mad my daughter had stolen money, was hiding from me, got her car towed, left the car filthy and stinky with garbage in it, and then left me to clean up her mess.

I would be livid. And the first thing I do when I'm livid - clean up the mess in a frenzy. I think this is a common reaction.

Just ask Mr. Awakewriter. When he leaves his socks on the floor and his dishes on the counter, etc., etc., and I have to clean them up ... he knows to stay out of my way until I'm finished cleaning.

Hmmmm. But that theory goes out the window when you have had a missing child in the picture for almost a month, a sociopath (admited by Cindy) as the mother of this child, and the tow attendant confirming to you that the car smells like death.

Something else - WHY did George pull LE aside the night they first came and told them he didn't feel like Casey was being truthful - or something to that effect? He's es-LE was he trying to ram it home on Casey? So doubt wouldn't be shifted back to him with how he acted with the car and all? I thought that was strange.
Maybe he has a conscience and thought if pressed, Casey would come clean on everything. He didn't want to be the one to feed her to the wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member