Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you KNOW the family is pissed after reading all of these documents, and reading this board!

They have plenty to read. This isn't the only very active board discussing the Caylee Anthony case; there are at least 20 boards that are as active as this one.

Did LE interview JP? If it was in the documents, I missed it. If not, why not?
Baez said this a.m. on GMA that LE released the documents they wanted to release - maybe not all of them? Maybe the interview JP gave (if he did give one) has even more damning information in it. JMO

A bit off topic ..but even had Casey wanted to do that, if this marine is single/married his spouse or someone else would have to be named guardian of the child. Active duty/guard/reserve personnal must make these provisions when they have dependent children living with them.

Personally I am not sure that Casey knows who Caylee's father is. That could be one explanation for "refusing" to name the father.

Oops, sorry. I see that darlin gal has it covered already.

Personally I am not sure that Casey knows who Caylee's father is. That could be one explanation for "refusing" to name the father.

I agree. If she knew I think she would say, if nothing else for the support factor.

A couple of things that were telling to me is:
* Tony's testimony that she seemed to be more into him very quickly and he was trying to pull away.
* Cindy telling Ryan that she lies and he didn't want him to get hurt and that she was a sociopath.
* That George AND Cindy went to get the car together. (since George had to go back to get money.) I was under the impression that George went to get the car when she went to get Amy.
* Jesse saying she deleted more than 200 pics of Caylee on the internet. And also that she needed to use his shower.
There is more but my head is swimming from the info and lack of sleep!

When did she use his shower?

They have plenty to read. This isn't the only very active board discussing the Caylee Anthony case; there are at least 20 boards that are as active as this one.
Sure is but none are as well run with such informed intelligent posters as this one.

Regarding this same conversation, did I misunderstand or didn't Casey continue to say something about having left her other phone on her desk in her office etc. long AFTER it was discovered she didn't HAVE an office?? I was like.. WHAT??!!:confused:

Yep..at one point it seemed they were humoring her. Oh yeah and I'm not excusing or condoning any of this, but the part about her laughing? I see it happened twice in this interview. Once was the LE was making a comment about the chairs being uncomfortable and I think sort of joking with CA about the way she was sitting. The other was LE just took a call from his partner and commented that his partner was going on a cruise and how he hated boats. I'm not sure if she "laughed" at any of the other interviews. For myself, I took it as the LE trying to play "good cop" in a way? It's interesting how she NEVER said one thing to incriminate herself either. The "Uh huh" and no verbal response. It almost seemed like she had done research on things to say or not say during LE interviews. Could it be all the crime shows she watched? Could it be a relative in LE told her "never say anything to incriminate yourself..." if interviewed by LE? LE gave her SO many chances to come clean..Now more than ever do I want to know what those psych exams said. :p

omg the inconsistancies are mind boggling after reading all those documents.

just a few of the things that stood out and bothered me:

3. tony and amy making a point to say caylee was friendly with strangers, especially guys. amy went so far as to say flirtatious. very bothersome statements. makes me think they know more than they are saying here.

8. ricardo said he and casey broke it off friendly and amy said they had a big fight...was that on the 9th too?

#3 Cindy also made a point of talking about Caylee's friendliness with strangers and her flirtiness. It was in one of her very early TV interviews (I believe the one with Greta when she was getting wound up). I actually wonder if it's something Cindy said in her talking with all these friends when she more or less seemed to unravel Casey's stories to them also.

#8 Not that I'm necessarily right, but I reread both the Amy/Ricardo sections twice. My take on it was that things ended friendly, BUT things didn't really "end" when they ended, and Amy goes on to explain they were still sleeping together and Casey was still with Ricardo when she was first with Tony. I thought she was saying that the fight came AFTER Ricardo found out that Casey was "with" both he and Tony, though she was no longer officially "with" Ricardo (as far as dating him). So they ended the official relationship on a good note, but the fight occured weeks later when Ricardo found out about Tony. But that was just how I read it after getting through both and then trying to make sense of it

Document 1
Cindy's Statement Pgs. 37 - 38
On page 33

Last "phone call" from Zenaida on June 12th per Casey: "Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."

We know June 12th is false as well as Zenaida but I am wondering if "no longer in Orlando" is a true statement.

I caught that too Patty. How would Casey know that Caylee wasn't in Orlando if the fake nanny wasn't picking up the fake phone? Interesting detail.

LP has been stating that he knows out of all the lies there is 1 shred of truth and I now agree with him after reading the docs. although we disagree on what that shred of truth is. I think the only truth to what Casey has said is that she does not know where Caylee is. I believe she harmed her daughter and either put the poor baby in a dumpster or body of water which would mean that the body would no longer be where she left it, thus she does not know exactly where Caylee is now only where she was originally. That would be so Casey like! GRRRRR

Also, in her interview she does mention Jay Blanchard park a lot it was Caylee's favorite place, I am thinking that Caylee may very well be there, I got chills when she specifiaaly mentioned lakes in the park in the interview.....

I didn't check that document, but it's a good find. And an excellent example demonstrating that LE is allowed to flat out lie about an ongoing investigation. I think that your find is newsworthy. Call CNN!

I just sent an email in to NG on this.

I think there's a lot of lie'ing going all the way around this crazy case. LE is the only one's right now IMO, who has a good excuse for it though...keeping their info close to the vest. I also think there are more interviews they have done that were not shown in the 400 page release yesterday, and if that's the case, it's because these additional interviews could hold info that would be pertinent to additional charges, which they wouldn't have to release right now.

Did LE interview JP? If it was in the documents, I missed it. If not, why not?
Baez said this a.m. on GMA that LE released the documents they wanted to release - maybe not all of them? Maybe the interview JP gave (if he did give one) has even more damning information in it. JMO

I have a feeling JP's statements, JG stating he heard Caylee in the background then retracting that, TonE picking up Casey from Amscot and anything else missing is going to end up on a probable cause statement for murder charges.

I don't think its all that common. It takes a certain personality to be that needy. She did jump from boyfriend to boyfriend like a flea. Even when Tony went away she attached herself to the hip to Amy. She cannot be alone to the EXTREME.

She and Ricardo broke up in LATE may and she was shacking up with tony within a couple of weeks. Also according to Amy Casey was STILL sleeping with Ricardo early in her relationship with Tony.

I also think that maybe Ricardo's reaction to dating someone with a kid. (He didn't seem that enthused maybe a bit uncomfortable according to his interview) hit home with Casey somehow and she wasn't going to let that cramp her new relationship with Tony. I mean having Caylee sleep in the same bed as her and Ricardo is just not okay in my book. Also taking her to latenight parties while people are drinking; again just wrong. A two year old doesn't belong in that environment.

Through all of those interviews I can see that Casey's priority was partying and hanging out with her friends and boyfriends. Period. Caylee just got dragged along through it all.

She was in Casey's way.

Well, I was also surprised about the child sleeping in the bed with a new boyfriend........she could not put her in the living room?

I guess because my own daughter is so much like casey, the things with the boyfriends is so common with her- but it really is nothing but another excuse to use someone. Casey never wants to accept responsibility for her actions, and it will ALWAYS be someone else's fault, NEVER her own. She was doing all the cooking, cleaning etc because that was the only thing she had to trade to stay there (including sex) sad, but true.

I don't know how, but someone like Casey always gets out of her mess, and she just will move on to the next person to use.

Seriously guys.....knowing what I know now about Caysey planning on moving Amy into her parents house, who really know's what this girl is capable of, or what her plan was. If I was George and Cindy I'd be sleeping with one eye open!!! I'd put NOTHING past Casey Anthony.

Secondly, I noticed last night that Leonard Padilla was much different after reading those docs. Do you guys think they will just get over it and pull out? They have no access to Casey and no respect for her knowing what she has done to her parents, grandparents, friends, family, and of course the community and folks like us.

snipped
For myself, I took it as the LE trying to play "good cop" in a way? It's interesting how she NEVER said one thing to incriminate herself either. The "Uh huh" and no verbal response. It almost seemed like she had done research on things to say or not say during LE interviews. Could it be all the crime shows she watched? Could it be a relative in LE told her "never say anything to incriminate yourself..." if interviewed by LE? LE gave her SO many chances to come clean..Now more than ever do I want to know what those psych exams said. :p

I thought the same thing... like he was trying to make her feel comfortable and relaxed. And I would also love to read those psych evals.

Guess if I were sticking to the babysitter did it story.. I would not necessarily feel the need to delete the last posts on my myspace page. If I honestly did not do anything wrong other then trust the wrong person with my child. I would not be erasing things and lying.. I try really hard to see it from her point of view but it is nearly impossible to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I promise you, when this goes to court- she will not get away with this and you will see a very, very angry young lady, because she will be exposed to all that her game is not working

Can I get your promise in writing? :p I hope you're right, because all I want is either Caylee coming home alive (*sigh*) or whoever hurt her to get justice for what was done.

I have a feeling JP's statements, JG stating he heard Caylee in the background then retracting that, TonE picking up Casey from Amscot and anything else missing is going to end up on a probable cause statement for murder charges.

Oh! sorry, I asked this last night and then could not find if anyone answered it!

During the interview, the police asked Casey about going into the check cashing store to cash a check, right before she left the car- she said no she had not put they did ask for those records from the store- but I did not see any follow up if indeed she did cash a check, or try to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro