"Incident Report"
Look for Cynthia Anthony and notice she is listed as
BLACK
Age -27
DOB-9/22/80
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

How did they ever screw this up?

as pp's mentioned, I think it is very telling that Cindy said what she did about finding Casey and then about the missing granddaughter. These people are lying big time. Just come clean already!

Is the entire family mentally unstable? How long can you keep going on tv doing interviews, acting like your grandchild is kidnapped, pleading for help to find Caylee, how long does this family think they can play this? I mean they must know nobody is buying this. I can't wait to see what the next line of defense is since the docs have been released.

How many lives has Casey been leading?
Where are the interviews with the Society people, renters at Sawgrass, Pat B., Pat W. aka King Merk,... this whole other world of Casey's?

I am uncomfortable with the difference between what Casey's "new" friends say about her and seem to know about her, and life in general. The lives, life-styles and environments they inhabit are so not simple or trusting.

Although we have 400 pages of info-I can't wait to see what we don't have like the photos and all the labs. I think they are definately gonna gear up to make a case for homicide whether or not they recover a body.

And I suspect we still have listening device material coming too...I would hope they have devices in the home, car, and on their telephone line. I'd love to hear G & C's discussions while Casey was in prison.

Question: One thing I would be interested in is how many phone calls there were between George and Cindy after she picked up Casey. There would be one when she found her, and I am sure there were probably others. Also how many of those calls happened after she called LE?

Question: Cindy called LE, how long was it before LE went to the house? With a possible missing kid, they should have been there quickly and G and C shouldn't have had time to do a lot of clean up.

that sounds to me more like a big accident...but why didn't anyone tell her, IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ITS NOT A CRIME!

(sorry I am so far behind on all these discussions)

I sure hope JB has explained all this to her. I'm still hoping we do find out it was an accident, or better yet, that LP brings her home alive.

After reading all the doc's, is it clearer to anyone why Mama Case made the comment to Mama Cin from jail in that 1st call - something like "you don't know what happened?"

I noticed that too.was in ref. to the info on cindys statemet info.
After reading those docs last night, my heart feels heavy, I just so wanted to believe that casey gave Caylee to someone(and Caylee was somewhere safe and loved) , so she could have her party lifestyle and , hurt her mother.
But now I am not so sure.:confused:

pg 307: STATUS: Major Case, Homicide.

Accident? Or is that really what they are considering it internal? :(

Question: One thing I would be interested in is how many phone calls there were between George and Cindy after she picked up Casey. There would be one when she found her, and I am sure there were probably others. Also how many of those calls happened after she called LE?

Question: Cindy called LE, how long was it before LE went to the house? With a possible missing kid, they should have been there quickly and G and C shouldn't have had time to do a lot of clean up.

I would have to go back and read the docs and note the exact time they picked up the car, but I think they, mainly George, had several hours before 911 was called.

Look at Document #2, page 293
"Incident Report"
Look for Cynthia Anthony and notice she is listed as
BLACK
Age -27
DOB-9/22/80
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

How did they ever screw this up?

LOL! I saw that yesterday, but didn't mention it because...you know...it doesn't seem like Cindy likes minorities. ;)

I would have to go back and read the docs and not the exact time they picked up the car, but I think they, mainly George, had several hours before 911 was called.

I agree and remeber this too. The car was in their possesion for good bit of time before LE had involment with it.

I would have to read back for the exact timeline, but LE did not know that they were dealing with a "possible kidnapping" at first. I think that they had around 3 hrs. before LE got there. Long enough to update the all important MySpace page. JMHO of course!

I sure hope JB has explained all this to her. I'm still hoping we do find out it was an accident, or better yet, that LP brings her home alive.

But if ity was an accident then, with all the lies and holding back info.
Couldn't LE charge her with a full blown murder charge if the DNA comes back in there favor.

O/T it makes me sick to say that about the DNA , but if that is that case there is a special place in He^^ for casey anthony.:mad:

This is why I believe that Cindy called out of rage and then realized they would find out that Caylee was missing...so added it later. I have been saying...Caylee missing was put in as an afterthought on those calls! The clean up had begun weeks before and they had PLENTY of time for it since Cindy, Casey, and Lee were on their myspace pages deleting things until LE arrived that night.

That really depends on how much junk was in that trunk. A child's body would fit in something as small as a suitcase or large backpack.

The bag of trash may have been right in front and since it had active maggot activity it was immediately tossed for the "ew" factor. There could have been another bag at the back.

Two things strike me...

Could Caylee have been in that trunk, with the smell worsening, but hidden in or behind something the tow guy did not see? Could George have done something with Caylee's body in the backyard trying to conceal it during that mysterious time he was home but wasn't home and the car was clean but wasn't cleaned? What were George's actions and moves in the next 24 hours?

I am not saying George did these things. I am asking if it is possible, not probable.

Also, the LE said the trash bag didn't smell like the car. That does not make sense if the trash was in the trunk the entire time the smell was worsening - it should have picked up odor as well as leaving it. Why does this bother me?

It bothers you because everything about this case is bothersome...but LE did state the the leather bag and belt found in the car SMELLED like the car. So I don't know how the garbage bag didn't.

I have a problem with Caylee being in that car at that point. If she was the smell would have been TEN TIMES MORE HORRIFIC and strong and she was 3 feet tall; he would have smelled her and seen her imho. And he wouldn't have a reason to cover it up if he did see her.

When was it stated that the garbage bag didn't smell like the car? I don't remember reading it. Just that the leather belt and bag smelled like the car.

I would have to go back and read the docs and note the exact time they picked up the car, but I think they, mainly George, had several hours before 911 was called.

Is there any way to tell how long between the time that Cindy called LE and the time that LE showed up? Because if they showed up in say half an hour, that would definately mean the clean up was done before the call was made.

Ok, Sleuthers - doc set 2, page 31 on the incident report in the confidential section that describes Caylee, what does 'empty field' mean where is says RMS Transfer?

(Thanks for the RMS letters LLLL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member