Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that last line about the "little angel" missing, etc. is just the kind of thing Casey resented (like her comments about everyone only being worried about Caylee in the phone call) and her mom was using it as a trigger, probably thinking she'd get a reaction and some "here, you love Caylee so much you take her" with Cindy thinking Casey would have realized it wasn't so easy being on her own (if at that point Cindy truly had no clue what was going on)

Unfortunately, CA reminds me a LOT of my first wife. When we started dating, her daughter was living with her parents and (hindsight being 20/20) was totally paranoid that her daughter was closer to Grandma than to her. She went over at least twice that I recall where she got into an argument with her mother and packed her daughter's suitcase and left with her. She was very intent on having a "party" life and her daughter was in the way so usually she would take her back a week or two later. Throw in the pathological lying and the moodiness and the only difference is that her daughter never disappeared.

These similarities lead me to believe that CA will NEVER tell the truth. She is incapable of taking responsibility for her own actions. She has told the lies enough now that she actually believes them.

What if Caylee fell asleep in the car and Casey just pulled it into the garage, left Caylee in her seat sleeping? Casey probably checked on her but if she left the car running then Dianeb's post about the Carbon monoxide might be a good working theory. If Caylee died that way, Casey might've panicked, put her in the yard at first and then moved her.

DianeB--The posts flew by and I wanted to make sure you saw that I responded and didn't miss what you posted. I think it was very important and should be considered.
Thanks, gigi. It's so disturbing to think that a mother could actually place her toddler in a car trunk, but the more I learn about Casey Anthony, the less I think of her as a mother in the usual sense of the word.

Why is LE having such a hard time deciding on whether to release her drug and alcohol test from yesterday?

If Cindy was involved, and knew that something terrible had happened to Caylee, and cleaned-up evidence, how do we explain her threatening Casey during 911 call about going to child services?

The impound lot said there wasn't a smell until the door was opened, and then it was intense and noticeable, but closed up it was not noted. She couldn't have been driving it though. The items they retrieved from GPs house like the backpack still smelled, Casey couldn't have been getting in and out of it.

Yup, I think it was starting to smell, which is why dropped it off/left it. Hoping someone would steal it or hoping that someone would find it and think some kind of foul play took place.

Then two weeks of sitting closed up in that heat. The smell baked into everything and intensified.

Tacky, yes. Cashing in on the hype, sure. That her age-peers would take the time to show up at Casey's house to remind her of what they (and most of the rest of the world) think of her? Makes me smile.

And this is America. Padilla was way out of line to let his irritation goad him into touching anyone or anything. Loose cannon, indeed!
I agree with this to a point.
How hypocritical of LP to get upset over these guys wanting to be media who***, when he admited he is one himself.

What they did was tacky. LP's reaction to it was out of line. IMHO

After reading his statement, I think he had really called her on the carpet about all the lies and what in the world was going on (in what must have been a conversation post everything blowing up on the 15th and when she was taken in on the 16th) and that she was realizing her world was crumbling around her and wanted to "make things right" with TonE realizing she had little support elsewhere.

From what Amy, Ricardo, and TonE all said, she was quick tempered and didn't seem to take well to teasing, etc., I can't imagine her accepting TonE's confrontation about her actions and lies super well and her being mad...until she realized she was being hauled off to jail and no one was buying her stories.

I think it was a last ditch attempt at getting someone to "rescue" her.
Didn't Amy say that Tony was the one who found her checkbook at his place? He must have been disgusted with Miss Casey by that point.

Whew... thought I was alone on that one! Thanks! :blowkiss:
I'm with ya there too. Casey acts like she knows the number 1 rule of getting away with a crime: don't tell ANYONE. Tell EVERYONE the same story, so you don't get confused. If you tell even one other person, your chances of being ratted out increase exponentially. I'm telling you, her lips are sealed. IMO.

I'm trying to catch up with the thread today and am only on page 2.........

When Cindy made the second 911 call, she was reporting that her daughter had stolen her car, credit cards, etc., and that her granddaughter might be missing too. It was about 45 minutes later that Cindy made the third 911 call, this time frantic and confirming that her granddaughter was missing. At the end of the call, when Casey was talking to the 911 operator, she said the police were just arriving.

George brought the car home late afternoon. Cindy and Casey didn't arrive home until evening, sometime around 8:00pm and the police didn't arrive until later, around 9:45 - 10:00pm.

I think the car was there for at least 5 hours before the police came.

And apparently both in the garage AND on the street where the cops found it (per what Lee said about it being in the garage)...which is interesting...

I still think someone needs to suggest that they look at George's pings from at least the 15th-16th, but even the day before once they knew the registered letter was about the car...

Why is LE having such a hard time deciding on whether to release her drug and alcohol test from yesterday?

I asked that earlier...I mean, she would have had to have passed right? or wouldn't she go back to jail?

It makes me sick that Casey is parading with that Caylee shirt on -- when she knows exactly where her daughter is.

Going to church this Sunday? Is that convenient . . . after that, why not go feed the homeless?

What a freaking sham.

I agree with this to a point.
How hypocritical of LP to get upset over these guys wanting to be media who***, when he admited he is one himself.

What they did was tacky. LP's reaction to it was out of line. IMHO
He doesn't want anyone else interferring with his media wh***dom!

Same here. I have four grown kids and two grown step kids. I might read them the riot act, but I would see no need to bad mouth them to their friends.

The only exception would be if they called her and complained about Casey stealing from them. But that doesn't appear to be the way it went down.

I just find it odd.

I too have tried to interject my own make-up into their behavior. But you know, we cannot accomplish that because their behavior is so removed from ours or anyone we know.
Thinking Cindy had a bit of a breakdown during those hours. Things she would never had let slip from her mouth DID slip out.

I agree with you i think they had weeks to prepare.Do you remember the one phone call between Casey and Lee when he said something to the effect(look what you have been putting mom through the past few weeks.Thats a true sign that mom was going through something for a few weeks.IMOO

If the family was trying to cover for her though I don't understand how laying a foundation of Casey being a compulsive liar, thief, and sociopath helps explain the unfortunate luck of losing your child? That seems to hurt Casey, not help her.

I think this is a moot point as if she failed, she would be back in jail

well come on.. this is an easy one

she hadnt stolen enough money to come up with the full amount of insurance
that was due
i mean, thats what she was stealing all the money for... to be compliant

hehehehheheeheheh

I might trade to change that Team Yuri shirt in for a Team robotdog shirt.
;)

So where did George go after he brought the car home?! He called Lee to "check on his mom" and stated he would not be back until later (around tenish IIRC).

And like you and I were saying last night, why was he ignoring phone calls...at this incredibly critical time.

I asked that earlier...I mean, she would have had to have passed right? or wouldn't she go back to jail?

They probably don't want to release them -- because she passed... and in their minds -- it sort of makes her seem "halfway normal" -- they don't want to paint a positive picture of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm