Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first call was made after Cindy picked up Casey from TonEs and Cindy may not have had much access to Casey's car. George drove it home while Cindy went searching for Casey . . . the comment about the smell was in the third 911 call, right?

All correct. But my point is that in the first call (to the wrong agency) Cindy clearly believes Caylee is alive and well because she's threatening to take custody. I forget the exact time...but it was about 8pm. The car was brought home about 3p (?)...so the coverup would have happened between 3 and 8 -- or are people suggesting the clean-up happened between 8 and 10p when police arrived? IMO -- No ways Cindy was covering up. And then the panic third 911 call seems so real to me. I believe G and C may have started covering up on the morning of the 16h, but not before.

Thank you. I have been as you guys say "lurking" since the beginning. I am to say the least obsessed with all of this and have been from the day my mom said "Have you heard about the missing girl in Florida"? July 19th to be exact.

Of course... I love injecting sarcasm into my posts.. sorry if you hadn't caught on. :)

Sarcasm is my favorite!! I was hoping that was the case. Sometimes it gets lost here, ya know?? LOL No apology necessary!

This may be nothing, but i was reading the report and noticed that on page 49. Zenaida signature is misspelled and it starts out with an "C". Weird.
as stated in the reports, the person on duty at Sawgrass were always the ones who actually filled out the cards. Zenaida (or person impersonating) did not fill out the card. I also noticed the C but realize when the visitor said the name Zenaida it would be easy to sound that a C. but perhaps then the visitor said the name again or spelled it for person filling out card.

*snort* Bwah! They are in Doc 2 near the end in the 150s, I was just looking at them.

It's pathetic, all the e-mail addresses are gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail. Even from the "bosses". Super convincing. I also notice that she does change her style slightly in the e-mails except, she, has, a, weird, use, of, commas, which stand out in all the e-mails.

and in some of them .. supposedly from co-workers I think.. no capitalization used at all.

Don't forget salaries, loss of income from paying gigs while sitting in an RV on a quiet suburban street... Rob and Leonard may be donating their time, but their employees must need to get paid. Tony already made his 50 grand - wonder if he's paying for all these incidentals out of his cut of Uncle Len's generous donation.

I'm sure he is!!! I give the bounty hunter show about six weeks with the history channel. They are all too redneck.Atleast Dawg the BH has religion, looks:crazy:(a nice body) and class enough to let LE do their jobs.

Didn't George just start a new job and dad to report to work. It just struck me odd that no one has seemed to fill in that blank time with George. Cindy went and picked up Amy, George called Lee to go to the house so was he out looking for other friends. I would think that if LE had anyt doubts about George they woudl be up his arse. The trunk was opened at the tow lot and no body. There is a witness for that, so when did the body get moved out of the trunk.

Didn't we have a comment about Casey probably thinking her mom would see the car in the Amscot lot? Maybe someone from her family ::did:: see the car and went past one evening and was...well, who knows...

Yes, my mistake. It's 8/24, approved 8/25 and released today... but what is it? Since you heard of it, can you enlighten me? Thanks!

bs.gif

I want one of those, Dr P!! Purdy please!

yes, and Clint says AFTER the 9th in an interview he says he was sure it was after the 9th not on the 9th

Thanks for the correction...I knew it was on or about that date. I don't know how Tony was so off on this, assuming Clint is telling the truth and accurate in his recollection.

Yes, my mistake. It's 8/24, approved 8/25 and released today... but what is it? Since you heard of it, can you enlighten me? Thanks!

Some CD or DVD in a Case?

All correct. But my point is that in the first call (to the wrong agency) Cindy clearly believes Caylee is alive and well because she's threatening to take custody. I forget the exact time...but it was about 8pm. The car was brought home about 3p (?)...so the coverup would have happened between 3 and 8 -- or are people suggesting the clean-up happened between 8 and 10p when police arrived? IMO -- No ways Cindy was covering up. And then the panic third 911 call seems so real to me. I believe G and C may have started covering up on the morning of the 16h, but not before.

That's kind of where I am with it all, puffster. FWIW.. which ain't much. :crazy:

Good catch, reported to LE by Rob Dick himself.
Probably not a smart idea, since there is video online of Leonard swatting at a mike stand that allegedly hit and cut one of the kids. Isn't that battery?

BTW, the father/manager of one of the band members directly contradicts the statement in the report claiming they would be back.

Sigh. More draaammmma.

I'm sure he is!!! I give the bounty hunter show about six weeks with the history channel. They are all too redneck.Atleast Dawg the BH has religion, looks:crazy:(a nice body) and class enough to let LE do their jobs.

A note to our viewers:

August 22, 2008

Erroneous news reports have claimed that Mr. Padilla is currently working with NGC, and that our network is in some way involved in Mr. Padilla’s efforts involving Caylee Anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.
We want to assure you that NGC is not producing any new programs with Mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with National Geographic Channel or the National Geographic Society in any way.
http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/

That Kiomarie interview was beyond bizarre. I had to come back and and read it because I thought WTF is this chick talking about? and skipped it. I know I read on the previous thread she raised a few hinky meters along with my own.

1) If she is the only source of the story about Casey wanting to make an adoption plan...not buying it. Not only because who knows what Casey made up as her reason (i.e., Cindy) but the idea of another unmarried 19 yo adopting the other's baby is so unlikely.

3) She almost sounds like a hanger-on, trying to insert herself into a case. Obviously I'm wrong if there are phone records that support Casey calling her and asking for $$. It's all just ODD.

2) Her mixing up her two friends named Casey...this sounds so Casey-esqe it's scary.

(And in a total aside this is the second really unusual name, after Zenaida, that this case has introduced me to.)

Several pages back in this thread, there is mention of a local band coming by and causing a ruckus (sp?) before the vigil Sunday night, and LP went postal a lil bit. There is, apparently, a video of this on YouTube. A link is also provided on this thread. :)

Know what I keep having pop into my head?

When Cindy was showing Greta where the dogs hit (talking and pointing to the pavers under the playhouse) and she said it could be George's sweat; she even said she talked to "someone" and they told her that sweat would cause the cadaver dogs to have a hit.
:rotfl: Now that is funny!

Idk if this has been discussed already, but did anyone notice that Tony was is a huge rush to get out of his lease? Do we know why?
I think Tony knows more than he is letting on.

Maybe because his roommate was moving out and he could not afford on his own, maybe he needed something cheaper, after all he is a college student/part time dj. Probably lives on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm