Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that in JG's handwritten statement it says his business address is "Cheesecake Factory"? I don't think that's very important. Just found it interesting.

I've read all those transcipts and Now i'm going to throw stuff out there for all of you to answer cause I'm so stinking confused.

The neighbor- says the shovel was left in his garage the same place he put it when Casey gave it back to him. She borrowed it on 6/16 and the police got it ( I think) on 7/17, in a month he has not opened his shed to do yard work and put that shovel back? I'm not 2nd guessing the neighbor just the dates.

In these emails about the band job etc, one of the people who received an email was named Manny45@hotmail.com This is awfully close to Zanny and I wouldnt be surprised if a "foe fie Fanny" shows up at some point. ( or has she?)IMO

Also, one of Zanny's roommates was named Jennifer Rosa, yet there's a Camelo Rosado in all of this ( I can't recall where) Seems Casey it taking names and turning them all around IMO

Then theres the tattoo that said "bella Vita or Vida" which shoulder did she get that on? This was on 7/2 right? Well, Caylee has a birthmark on her right shoulder ( don't ask where i'm going with this just find it interesting) And the emails were signed ( the ones regarding the bands/schedules by Gabe S. ) Ciao Bella, this Bella stands out to me for some reason.

Again this is all IMO and just stuff that stood out to me. I'm sorry if i've repeated, its very difficult to keep up with this thread.

"Hi, Casey # 1 do you want to go clubbing tonight?"

"hi casey # 2 let me check with my boss to see if i can get out of work early
i will email my boss and send you a copy of the email he sends back to me OK"

"casey #1 ok great! thanks casey"

casey # 1 "i just need to find my black boots, all the people say i look so sexy"

"i will bring the gas cans too"

GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:crazy:

Agreed. My only problem/question is why didn't she make up a story that wasn't so easy to check? She is meticulous, but not very smart - why not say the nanny was british, not a resident/citizen, with a name like...Jane Smith. Instead of Universal, say she worked from home doing x y z. Say she didn't have any friends. Say Caylee went to a playgroup at the park, not someones apartment.

I mean, I think she'd still be F-ed, but how can you lie and say you work at an office...in the same town? Did she not think they'd check? And after she stole the $700 what did she buy? It doesn't seem like she has many nice things - why didn't she just...leave?

I sound more like a crime-counselor, but I just can't fathom the blatent short-sightedness. Unless she really thought she was "untouchable"

She has been lying her whole life. You hear friend after friend say I would catch her in lies or exagerrating but it wasn't worth bringing up, or I didn't want to embarass her. People who lie this much don't realize how many lies are noticed and they think people will just buy whatever they are selling. This has been reinforced for years by way more people than her family. The people who wouldn't put up with it aren't around anymore. She has no real longterm relationships at all.

I honestly think she is surprised that people care this much that Caylee is gone. But she is not stupid and she has an attorney that is okay considering she already knows talking is not in her benefit.

I think Caylee either ended up in the dumpster at Amscott or Sawgrass. Now I am just not sure about the date.

A note to our viewers:

August 22, 2008

Erroneous news reports have claimed that Mr. Padilla is currently working with NGC, and that our network is in some way involved in Mr. Padilla’s efforts involving Caylee Anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.
We want to assure you that NGC is not producing any new programs with Mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with National Geographic Channel or the National Geographic Society in any way.
http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/
Hmmmmmmnnnn. I wonder if someone at NGC thinks LP was wrong to bail Casey out also?
I mean, child murder suspects are not looked at kindly by many people.

I've been on so many blog about this for the last 2 weeks it's hard to keep up with everything everyone says here. since the Jesse thread is closed and would like to ask if anyone ever figured out where Jesse actually is at this point and if he's been involved anymore in the investigation and/or blogs?

Regarding everyone giving the June 9th date except Tony...maybe that is why Casey wanted Tony's number so bad in that jail phone call. She forgot to let him in on the June 9th plan.

Just tossing that out there.

What is also interesting, is no one seems to have asked, or at least I haven't heard anything, re whether she got through to him from the jail.

That whole e-mailing to yourself just takes this to a whole different level to me. I sorta feel like CA... "Are you KIDDING me??!!"

She told her grandmother (cindy's mom) that she wrote the check for a Universal expense and she would be reimbursed. Maybe phony email was an effort to keep that Universal job lie going? Didn't her grandmother (according to Cindy's brother) threaten to press charges?... maybe grandmother didn't believe she had a job and needed to be convinced?

Several pages back in this thread, there is mention of a local band coming by and causing a ruckus (sp?) before the vigil Sunday night, and LP went postal a lil bit. There is, apparently, a video of this on YouTube. A link is also provided on this thread. :)

This is in the description:
ARTICLE: MISCELLANEOUS* CDMUSI UNK MUSIC CD IN CD/DVD CASE

OK, The Sawgrass apartments. Mr. Garcia the guy who showed this ZG the apartment was given a 12 pack of pictures to look at and he said one of them looked familar. Then the comment by the cop to him was 'that all of the pictures were of the same person" Incident report 08-69208 PG 84 of PDF 17290449.
Does this mean that this women changes how she looks . Why would you change how you look. Unless you are disguing yourself all the time or was this a just mis speak.

She also parked it next to a check cashing place, the car was on E and when George went to get the car from the towing Co, even the man who was standing next to him when he opened the trunk, threw away the bag (of pizza etc) at the tow Co and asked for gas, so I do believe she did run out of gas. I"m wondering if they check to see if she cashed any checks at that place?

The documents say they pulled all financial records for Casey from Amscott.

snipped because this part is frickin hilarious!!

In these emails about the band job etc, one of the people who received an email was named Manny45@hotmail.com This is awfully close to Zanny and I wouldnt be surprised if a "foe fie Fanny" shows up at some point. ( or has she?)IMO

bwahahahaha

That Kiomarie interview was beyond bizarre. I had to come back and and read it because I thought WTF is this chick talking about? and skipped it. I know I read on the previous thread she raised a few hinky meters along with my own.

1) If she is the only source of the story about Casey wanting to make an adoption plan...not buying it. Not only because who knows what Casey made up as her reason (i.e., Cindy) but the idea of another unmarried 19 yo adopting the other's baby is so unlikely.

3) She almost sounds like a hanger-on, trying to insert herself into a case. Obviously I'm wrong if there are phone records that support Casey calling her and asking for $$. It's all just ODD.

2) Her mixing up her two friends named Casey...this sounds so Casey-esqe it's scary.

(And in a total aside this is the second really unusual name, after Zenaida, that this case has introduced me to.)

Yes I think she is half baked..or something..I thought just as you did the entire time I read her statements.

Didn't Amy say that Tony was the one who found her checkbook at his place? He must have been disgusted with Miss Casey by that point.

Yup, he did.

Can't you just see him kicking himself for not trusting his instinct from the get-go that something was funky with Casey?

He made it clear to the detectives that she was WAY into him WAY fast and it was a little odd to him, but then I think he was a typical boy who liked someone doing laundry and cooking and all that and was trying to talk himself into it not being weird and that he should think he "had it made." It seemed to me he even thought it was a little weird having to give her "a job" when she shadowed him to work, etc.

The fact that he called her on things immediately (which it sounds like he was the only one who did) when it began to unravel definitely made me think it was pretty unlikely he knew anything. He really did sound disgusted (and a little stunned) about it all.

In other news . . . Searchers have found The Loch Ness Monster in the Anythony's Pool...

Sweat can cause Cadaver Dogs to hit?

Ok..... Why does this familiy believe the entire world are idiots? They think they could just open their mouths, tell you that 2+2=3 and that you will just believe them.

Absolutely incredible.

If your sweat causes cadaver dogs to hit at locations you have been a new antiperspirant may be called for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro