Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The threads are moving fast so I don't know if this has been mentioned. I've been working on a timeline and I am TOTALLY CONFUSED because it states in the incident report on the written in Page 318 that on July 15, 2008 George at the tow place (on the second visit) to pick up the Sunfire said the following: He had just found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing!

HUH? I thought the finding of the Sunfire being towed, the smell, finding Amy's resume, calling Amy, led to the discovery that Caylee was missing. But George was telling the tow yard employees this BEFORE HE GOT THE SUNFIRE!

Something is ROTTEN and it ain't pizza.

Go back to page 316. The actual guy George was talking to stated that George said his Daughter was missing. On page 318 where you are reading, that was a statement by the woman out back having a smoke and she 'over heard' them talking. I think Mr. Birch's statement is likely more accurate, as he was actually the one George was speaking directly to.

We don't know the diagnosis of the seizure. Just that seziures are a symptom of sociopaths (among a lot slew of other things). I am saying her brain wasn't fried - not to the point where she couldn't function (drive, eat, LIE, whatever). Just her thoughts - that she was so good at controlinng and manipulating were "misfiring" and even thought she thought she was "still so good" as her lying games - she really wasn't.

I've never heard that seizure's were a symptom of sociopaths, where did you find this info?:waitasec:

YEP - we caught that earlier today. HOW did he KNOW at that time that just his granddaughter was missing? That was before Cindy had tracked down Amy to take her to Casey. Interesting statement from George. I still think he's gonna end up arrested before this is all over. He KNEW SOMETHING!!!

HE BLOODY WELL DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Sleuthers, I think we've been served a red herring and I'm tired of gnawing on it. If the incident report is correct and George knew when he was walking back to pick up the Sunfire that his daughter was "found" but granddaughter was still "missing" (2 witnesses say this) then that means Cindy and George KNEW she was missing before they picked up the car. This fits in more with the July 3rd "little angel" email of Cindy's where she bewails not seeing Caylee.

I was going to say that. Sure Cindy was already missing that child early July. They just got excues - until they picked up the car!!

Hey Galvino! Missed you too:blowkiss:

Also...someone just posted about the seizure. I have yet to see any hospital docs from that visit (I am sure HOSE A will be right on that along with a neuro consult to boot with MRI and the whole nine yards), but it also could have been secondary to ecstacy use. I have seen it in the ER many a time (along with alcohol induced).

Also, in her interview with cops (in docs, set one) when asked if she is on meds she says no. (not that we consider her a trustworthy source but if she were on dilantin or something one would think she would mention it etc) which also begs the question...is that the first seizure she ever had? And the social situation surrounding that seizure (ie, were they at a party, was drug testing done in the er to rule out substance related seizure, etc)
Yes ma'am - that is a whole 'nother section we seem to be missing input on. Just the tidbit of info we have - doesn't mean a whole lot because it covers such a broad area.

The threads are moving fast so I don't know if this has been mentioned. I've been working on a timeline and I am TOTALLY CONFUSED because it states in the incident report on the written in Page 318 that on July 15, 2008 George at the tow place (on the second visit) to pick up the Sunfire said the following: He had just found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing!

HUH? I thought the finding of the Sunfire being towed, the smell, finding Amy's resume, calling Amy, led to the discovery that Caylee was missing. But George was telling the tow yard employees this BEFORE HE GOT THE SUNFIRE!

bold is mine....and very interesting. I remember reading that but for some reason a bell didn't go off at the time (the docs were kind of not in order)..

and Amy was called at FIVE PM... The CAR WAS PICKED UP AT 1330. Very interesting find and sorry to yell :)

This is on the TES website

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was last seen on June 9th, 2008. Her mother may have dropped her off with some friends and she may now be in Miami, Florida, Charlotte, NC or Brooklyn, NY.

Texas EquuSearch is officially going to Florida to help on the Caylee Anthony search. Caylee’s grandmother called our director, Tim Miller and Tim agreed that we could assist on the search. Beth Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s mother will be with us assisting this weekend. We need everyone’s special prayers on bringing Caylee home safely. Our children make up 25% of our population, but 100% of our future.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

I'm catching up and don't know if anyone clarified Casey saying she wanted to call Mike. That was an error by the transcriber. She's actually saying she wanted to try and call it a night.
SUZZZZIIIIQQQ! hello dude and danke!

Robotdog....is that you? LOL I see what you are saying but don't go too overboard on the grandparental sweet wagon lol they have a lot to answer to

WOW. I have never heard any of this. Do you know how many people live with seizures every day and do not have anything you are describing. They are just normal people... Sorry I have to disagree with just about everything in your post.
OK - this is the last time I will attempt to explain what I am trying to say. Alone we know she had A seizure sometime in Feb. We don't know ANYTHING else surrounding it. What caused it, when (time of day - partying, sleeping, etc.). We have been privy to NO medical docs concerning this. I just made an observation about Casey's declining behavior after that episode in Feb. It was just my opinion and I guess next time I will keep it to myself.

I will have to reread the report but maybe George was referring to the fact that Cindy had felt along that Casey was not telling her the truth about Caylee. George found that notice for the registered letter on Sunday and Cindy, if I am not mistaken did not see it until Monday. They must have discussed the fact that why hadn't Casey called them about the car all of this time. I would say that by the time they went to the tow yard they were pretty worked up and expecting something bad. They knew Casey has lied and stole before. Can you imagine what must have been going through their minds trying to figure out where Caylee was without trying to think about where Caylee could be.

Go back to page 316. The actual guy George was talking to stated that George said his Daughter was missing. On page 318 where you are reading, that was a statement by the woman out back having a smoke and she 'over heard' them talking. I think Mr. Birch's statement is likely more accurate, as he was actually the one George was speaking directly to.

Okay, I see that now. I was fixin' to spin out of control! Seriously!

Sleuthers, I think we've been served a red herring and I'm tired of gnawing on it. If the incident report is correct and George knew when he was walking back to pick up the Sunfire that his daughter was "found" but granddaughter was still "missing" (2 witnesses say this) then that means Cindy and George KNEW she was missing before they picked up the car. This fits in more with the July 3rd "little angel" email of Cindy's where she bewails not seeing Caylee.

Only one witness says it, and George was not speaking directly to her. Go back to page 316. You are referencing page 318, in which Ms. Lett states what she 'over hears'. On page 316, Birch states that George said his Daughter was missing. Probably a more accurrate statement as George was talking directly to Birch.

Not trying to stick up for George in anyway, but check bother statements before revising the timeline altogether.

Hi,
Can anyone give a short update for today for those of us who get "restricted" during work hrs from keeping up.. Sure is a lot of people on here making me feel like I missed something really important (other than the deputy being fired) Appreciate it bunches!

But my understand of TE is that in order to join in the searches, you must be background checked first...so I don't know about volunteers. Maybe I am wrong.

TES had 1800 volunteers search for Jessie Davis last year. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members