Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The info was interesting...I went and read...the mods wanted someone to answer and no one did. There are also rules that need to be followed about myspace accounts. Don't be a sorry newbie...everything will be fine.

I answered windchime and chicoliving in PM. We had a nice exchange.
Nothing bad has happened.
Anything that can help Caylee is worth a shot.

ETA...it took a while because I kept getting the server busy message. Maybe the thread will re-open

Well...p.o.s is not a nice term (and I do apologize) so I won't explain that! But, and I'm no expert mind you, sociopathy is not a mental illness. It's a personality disorder.
okay I think I know what you might have meant.

Sociopathy is a personality disorder, yes, I have learned about that.

But ... can one move from a personality disorder, like sociopath to having an actual diagnosed psychosis - mental illness. Or - vice-versa - can someone who has a legitimate psych diagnosis, untreated, behave sociopathically - due to their illness?

Of course, I'm talking about extreme/rare cases.

And the diminished capacity defense possibly.

You know, for officially diagnosed "detached ". As you say.

I caught the tail end of Bill O'Reilly tonight and he had a female attorney on that was discussing some of the details contained in the newly released 400 pages. She said one of the things that she remembered was a statement by Casey in which she said, "maybe I'll get drunk sometime and tell you what happened." I don't remember reading that! Does anyone else remember that quote? Bill O'Reilly asked if the prosecution had enough to proceed to trial without a body and she said yes.

I caught the tail end of Bill O'Reilly tonight and he had a female attorney on that was discussing some of the details contained in the newly released 400 pages. She said one of the things that she remembered was a statement by Casey in which she said, "maybe I'll get drunk sometime and tell you what happened." I don't remember reading that! Does anyone else remember that quote? Bill O'Reilly asked if the prosecution had enough to proceed to trial without a body and she said yes.

That would be very good news. I've questioned whether they'd have enough evidence, or not.

Last question for the night I swear...who is Samara Melich? We all know who Yuri Melich is, who is Samara and why does this person and Yuri have sequential badge numbers? I am confused.

I answered windchime and chicoliving in PM. We had a nice exchange.
Nothing bad has happened.
Anything that can help Caylee is worth a shot.

ETA...it took a while because I kept getting the server busy message. Maybe the thread will re-open

Ok thanks. I was not sure being a newbie. I am still trying to process all this info! It is a lot

I don't think anyone was trying to intentionally ignore anyone, I think it was all done in excitement and no one was trying to make anyone angry or upset.

:blowkiss:. Once again, you are right.

All the Kio info had given me the first hope that Caylee may just be alive.
OR, then again, that certain people other the casey also know where she may be, alive or not.
It was a great thread of sleuthing...fantastic.

I got some of my thoughts as I read the thread ,from when a family member of mine was kidnapped and murdered. He wasn't saved in time, and I have a glimmer of hope that Caylee is alive. And this was the first time I felt that.

The only thing I go back to is the decomp/dogs.

I'm so confused. :(

I definitely remember reading that.

Where? I'd have to look. But it was to one of the boys -

Ryan, her long-time bud, IIRC.
Or to Jesse Grund.

I think...

We all know the answer! Casey said she didn't want the kid (It was not her fault she was concieved) . She gets tired of not partying & screwing around, the kid is in the way. She gets rid of the kid in anger. What is so difficult to understand. ?The child is dead. Stop Playing & make this sociopath give answers & pay the price. End of Story!!! God keep little Caylee safe in his loving arms.:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::furious::furious:

I remember reading it as well. Maybe it was on Desmonda's timeline? I have poured over thiscomputer for so many days now, web pages and docs are running together.

Ok thanks. I was not sure being a newbie. I am still trying to process all this info! It is a lot

I wasn't trying to cause any undue stress on anyone.

I know I wasn't the only one that saw things come together. But, as with all message boards, some see one thing that no one else sees. :shrug:
Like I said, I'm confused. I was all set to call det. Yuri and wake him up I thought it was that important.
Now, like I said, I'm just confused. Part of me says call. Part says don't others have e-mailed him and he'll see in the am.
:sigh:
I need a t-shirt that says "thanks for the nightmares casey".:mad:

Hi Leila,

I remember!

I cannot remember exactly where I read that but CA was talking (writing?) to the Marine BF in California about wanting to come or planning to come there. She said, IIRC, that she had something to tell him, had already told her mother and her brother, and that maybe "I'll get drunk sometime..." and tell him.

I will try to find where it was and post a link.

I definitely remember reading that.

Where? I'd have to look. But it was to one of the boys -

Ryan, her long-time bud, IIRC.
Or to Jesse Grund.

I think...

I think it was in a myspace or other type post. It is in the forum with myspace stuff.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I wasn't trying to cause any undue stress on anyone.

I know I wasn't the only one that saw things come together. But, as with all message boards, some see one thing that no one else sees. :shrug:
Like I said, I'm confused. I was all set to call det. Yuri and wake him up I thought it was that important.
Now, like I said, I'm just confused. Part of me says call. Part says don't others have e-mailed him and he'll see in the am.
:sigh:
I need a t-shirt that says "thanks for the nightmares casey".:mad:

Amen because I am so confused myself! Time to get some rest. Will catch up tomorrow. Night everyone

I couldn't find a thread just on Amscot Financial but wanted to mention that according to the docs - a subpoena was served on Amscot to release their financial records to the state and they have complied. Did not see any further details on what they might have learned from the records (eg. transactions involving Casey Anthony) and hope we hear more on this soon.

Um not trying to offend anyone but I have no clue where you guys were going with that closed thread. I didn't see anything on myspace to indicate anything that seems to have been suggested. Maybe someone would like to PM me and give me a rundown because the only thing I saw was about the dog being like the owners' friend casey. And then you look on her top 8 and there is a dude named casey. and also the room that had a door that looked like a "hotel room" had a nice fireplace mantle in it, i don't know many hotels like that. JMO but I don't think Yuri should be bothered unless there is something I missed'

Yes, the handwritten page numbers from the third set. Sorry I should have said that the first time around.

Not my, was the other person who answered able to steer you there? for some reason I can't open anything that I don't currently have open b/c my computer is being a pill otherwise I"d try to help you..my attempts till I reboot are failing. :mad: Sorry!

Um not trying to offend anyone but I have no clue where you guys were going with that closed thread. I didn't see anything on myspace to indicate anything that seems to have been suggested. Maybe someone would like to PM me and give me a rundown because the only thing I saw was about the dog being like the owners' friend casey. And then you look on her top 8 and there is a dude named casey. and also the room that had a door that looked like a "hotel room" had a nice fireplace mantle in it, i don't know many hotels like that. JMO but I don't think Yuri should be bothered unless there is something I missed'

Honestly, I'm too pooped now to get totally in to it.
Anyways, others have e-mailed det.Yuri and others and, I for one won't be bothering him tonight.

(not directed at any person in particular here) I won't be explaining anymore on this thread. If you have a question pm me. please.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member