Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! good point re videos, there must be some info out there-where was she parking her car before abandoning it-were there surveillance videos near tony's apartment etc

Due to the 31 days elapsing between Caylee missing and LE getting involved..they were unable to get many of the surveillance vids they wanted. Ususally these vids are on loops which automatically record over themselves with in a short time frame.

I don't think anyone is born a sociopath. I think the environment that the child is raised in starts to fine tune someone to become a sociopath.
Well, greater minds then ours argue this in universities every day.
I have seen enough to believe that you are right! You do have the occasional "bad seed" in a completely otherwise normal family though! LOL:blowkiss:

Do you think if I asked WS to ban me, I might get something accomplished?

I think I'm going to make my signature....WHOA, OMG, SLEUTHING with you guys??? HUGE waste of time!! :crazy:

How many.........

Loads of wash?
Unswept floors?
Unfinished chorse?

Has this case cost?

so they were called there on 6/24 for burgurlary. (Is that the credit cards? Or greatgrandpa's checks?)

6/26 for stolen vehicle. Didn't the amscott people testify that they checked to see if it was stolen and said it wasn't so they called the tow company?

6/24 was the GAS CANS

6/26 was 2006...that's stolen vehicle two years ago.

NOTE:

There are THREE domestic calls from the anthony home in the same week! From 4/21/05
to 4/30/05. What the eff was going on. Two of the three calls were on the SAME day.

2 on 4/21/05

I wondered that too. Was this around the time George and Cindy were having marital problems? Casey would have been about 5 months pregnant with Caylee. Maybe the biological father trying to get custody?

I am sorry if I will "mislead" people by my posting the ":eek:" face. I let other posters know BEFORE your post that I was a page behind and I was sorry and I saw that it meant Criminal Mischief. Sorry if i caused any confusion

Your good Halliejade.....many people mispost on here all of the time. :blowkiss: and will again...just wait about five minutes. LOL

Maybe............Patty, read the book by F.Scott Peck "The People of The Lie"

Good explanation for the type of evil which seems to present in these type cases.

I don't need to read the book, I had a brother that "lied" to the hills and I know that it was my mother that covered his butt from my father. My brother took this to a high level. Then I have an ex ... true sociopath! Got away with everything and anything, rich family, adopted. He is now 67 and still lying.

Very interesting post. Caylee was obviously around too many people. Why Cindy and George didn't keep Caylee at home at night is beyond my wildest comprehension. A child needs a schedule. Casey wasn't able to offer that.

I will try and be kind to the grandparents. :confused:
You are right. Reasonable people would have been 100% certain that Casey had a safe, clean place to live and adequate, reliable childcare. However, there was anger in the household on June 15th. Casey left on the 15th/16th with Caylee. Huge control issues. Payback, maybe? GrandPs have no legal authority to prevent that unless they have a court order; which they had threatened to obtain, but didn't.

Yes! good point re videos, there must be some info out there-where was she parking her car before abandoning it-were there surveillance videos near tony's apartment etc

Unfortunately, most surveillance videos run on a loop, and are taped over after so many days. This was brought up a few times in the DOCUMENT. Since at least a month had passed before LE were even brought in, they probably couldn't get any other than the last few days.
Lanie

Can someone please tell me where the documents released can be found. I'am really interested in the emails, and Casey's written statement. Thank You.

I would say definitely yes and probably will keep it as evidence until this is all over. Same with the car etc.

I was under the impression that they gave it back with the passwords changed. Remember Cindy was all pissed off about that.

That most likely just copied her hard drive no? Do they really need to keep the actual computer after they glean all of the information out of it?

How many.........

Loads of wash?
Unswept floors?
Unfinished chorse?

Has this case cost?
What?! You guys haven't learned that you do those things when WS goes down for a few?! LOL My house looks great!! Dog is fed. Laundry is clean. Knives are clean and in drawers. Gray pants are back from dry cleaners....you know. Normal stuff! :rolleyes:

New Question.... Just who was Cindy talking to in the background of the 911 call where she says Casey says Zanny took Caylee. If you read George's police report, Cindy told him about 10 PM that night. He called Lee @ 8:00 PM to have him go comfort Cindy and find out what was bothering her. So WHO was she talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968