Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are going to start beleiving Casey's stories if she says it' an accident?

This doesn't make sense.

folks...i know what i'm doing. I'm trying to keep the facts straight. Wesh-tv is reporting that the farm found decomposition of a body.

It says nothing about caylee. Of course we know the possibilities. But if you go and say that wesh-tv is reporting that evidence of caylee has been found you would be wrong.

well, who do you was decomposing in that trunk? Zanny? I am not being mean its just that it couldn't be ANYONE else IMO

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

Just updated. LE has comfirmed that the smell in the car is decomposition of a body. They have made a deal with Casey she has until Thurs to accept it.

Man, I hope this if finally going to be over and Caylee will finally get taken care of, and her (I can't say what I want to) "mother" will fry in he77.
I knew this was coming, but I am actually crying now.
Lanie

REMINDER:

IF YOU READ A QUESTIONABLE POST, PLEASE ALERT MODS.

(hit the red/white triangle on top right of every post)

Currently Active Users: 1172 (360 members and 812 guests)

WE NEED ALL EYES OPEN SO WE CAN KEEP THIS BOARD RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND RESPECTFULLY.

TIA.

((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG)))))))))))))

My heart aches for Caylee, I'm in tears...RIP baby girl....

My heart is saddened also. Even though I had my suspicions, I am just not ready to hear the news. I pray that Casey just "gives it up already.

Cindy, John Allen and 3 others are still at Jose Baez office as of 4:45pm. Almost 2 hours.

Now would be good, I mean what on earth is her plan?

WOW! Maybe this is why the server is so busy...national media mentions webslueths!!

When 27-year-old Joseph Jordan first heard the convoluted tale of missing 3-year-old girl Caylee Anthony, the story resonated with the Coco, Fla., father of two.
Friends and family of missing Caylee Anthony (insert) gather to pass out flyers in the parking lot of Publix at Lake Underhill Road in Orlando, Fla., on July 19, 2008. Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony, talks to supporters while wearing a Trenton Duckett T-shirt to remind people of Trenton Duckett, missing from Leesburg, Fla., and whose case is eerily similar to Caylee's.
Allegedly left by her mother with a friend, Caylee has been missing from her Florida home since June, although her disappearance wasn't reported to authorities until July. Since then, Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation for allegedly lying to the police.
"It was close to home. We wanted to help," Jordan said. "The family seemed really frustrated and, initially, that's what prompted us to go out and try to help."
Jordan began looking for information online and quickly found others who also were eager to volunteer for an independent search, but law enforcement experts question how much amateurs can really help and point out that, in some cases, they can even do harm.
Using message boards on the Web sites Websleuths.com and Sacredmonkeys.com, Jordan found those fellow amateurs -- other concerned citizens who wanted to organize search parties for the young girl.

More at link….. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

With the server busy earlier, I got to take some time to reflect. I certainly was hopeful she would be alive and now today hearing the DNA was back really hurt.. I mean I am glad the results are in but it is hard to hear.. My thoughts are why give Casey a deal? i would not want to give make things easier for her, but I guess that is what they have to do..She did not speak the truth EVER and certainly didnt open her mouth in jail, do you guys think she will say anything given she has until tomorrow afternoon to accept the immunity deal?

Local news reports that according to the deal on the table, anything she tells them "can't be used against her during trial".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Now IMO, what ever they find out by their own investigative means, CAN be used against her at trial. So if they confirm on their own, the decomposition is real (which they just did), and the DNA comes back as Caylee (which the FBI is working on), then they can still try her for murder. If convicted, she will most likely get the death penalty in this state...which in this case is fine by me.

well, who do you was decomposing in that trunk? Zanny? I am not being mean its just that it couldn't be ANYONE else IMO
I understand that your opinion is that it is Caylee's. That is my opinion as well. But the fact is that the test results show that A body was decomposing in the trunk.

ok ... just got in with all the traffic ... but admins over at Scared Monkey's are reporting that

"It is 100% Certain. Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch will be in Florida tomorrow to begin a search for Caylee Anthony. Tim said he is looking forward to working with Caylee's family, and the family has expressed excitement in working with TES as well."

http://.net/index.php?topic=3291.0;prev_next=next#new

Cindy, John Allen and 3 others are still at Jose Baez office as of 4:45pm. Almost 2 hours.

Why do you think? I can't get any current information about this. I really appreciate it.

Even though I know it all along…..

My heart is literally broken at what that precious angel may have gone through. Bless her sweet heart. R.I.P baby girl, you are much loved.

I can't stop my tears

IIRC, the limited immunity means that her statements will not be used against her as long as they are the truth.

Has Tony revoked her bail, yet?

I'm so sorry for baby Caylee.....and so ANGRY at her killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717