Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this a while back and I was told that chlorine doesn't linger IDK whether that is correct or not.

Chlorine is a gas that is heavier than air. It quickly settles down to its lowest point possible and spreads out i.e. dissipates very quickly. Take that with a grain of salt. I am no chemist, just remembering a rail derailment close to home with a few chlorine tankers overturned back in the 50's.

Sometimes I wonder if she is his only client. He sure spends a lot of quality time with her.
JMO:)

She is surely his most important client. She has made him a household name!

I'm a mom of 2. I have a 3.5 year old little girl and a 14 month old little boy. I can honestly say I thought being a mom was super easy up until my daughter was about 2.5 then I was like CRAP this is hard. The tornadoe 3's..that is what I call it. I think 2.5 - 3.5 is the TOUGHEST age IMO.

I honestly think Caylee became a burden to her. Up until recently Caylee was probably easy. It actually sounds like that from what I read. I mean the girl would sleep on couches while her mom and friends drank and partied? Maybe Caylee no longer fit in her life and started getting more difficult to handle. Maybe Caylee no longer slept on couches so her mom could party? Maybe Caylee was getting too smart for Casey to outwit with lies? IDK these are all just theories. I'm sure there are probably compounded reasons for her behavior but when I first heard of this case and how old her child was I had this gut about what I wrote above being a factor. I think Caylee was getting harder to handle so to speak.

I think you are so right. Once 2.5 comes along it is so tough until hmmm my oldest is 15 so I will say 15. Throwing fits, tantrums, things that made Casey's life much harder then it was when Caylee was younger I would say.

Conditional Immunity

Conditional immunity is immunity from prosecution which is conditioned on factors, which vary by context. The conditions attached to immunity may include, among others, cooperation with the government, full disclosure, discontinuing illegal practices, and/or the scope of authority regarding the acts testified to.

This means that if Casey LIES to the authorities...

the DEAL is off!

Well, I guess that's out of the window, then. So sad.,,,

How about a verbal disturbance at the anthony's the day Casey came home that morning? I think I am reading that right. WTH

I dont think that 4/21/05 is a duplicate. Because if you look there are TWO separate differing Call Numbers! It leads me to believe that they were called and responded twice that day. All of the numbers in various catergories are different with the exception of the date.

Unfortunately, there is no treatment, let alone cure, for the personality disorder known as a sociopath, so that leaves Casey up the proverbial creek without a paddle even if her parents had sought treatment for her long before this.

I agree. And she was an adult even though she lived with her parents. She would have had to want some help, which she doesnt even now!

People like Casey, a true sociopath who commits crime with no emotion (stealing, lying etc) are more dangerous than a hothead.

But true sociopaths cannot be cured. You cant give a conscience to someone who lacks one.

Oh I know that. I've read those quotes. Baez's shoulder rubbed against Casey's head while they were making their way through a media frenzy on the day Casey was released from prison, which clearly means that the two of them are having an affair. Continuing that theory, Baez is probably visiting Casey tonight to consummate their supposed sexual relationship which will happen under the watchful eyeballs of whoever is assigned to watch Casey.

Because Baez's late night visit couldn't possibility have anything to do with the way this case is suddenly moving at top speed today, with major forensic breakthroughs being announced that could put Casey behind bars for the rest of her life.

I hope I've provided some reasonable alternatives to the affair theories.

hahaha! some people are just gossips no matter where they go.

I dont think that 4/21/05 is a duplicate. Because if you look there are TWO separate differing Call Numbers! It leads me to believe that they were called and responded twice that day. All of the numbers in various catergories are different with the exception of the date.

But Shannon, help me out here, isnt there one last week on the day Casey came home? Or do you think the verbal disturbance is on the media or whatever?

I have been asking this same thing for over a week. I read the docs and nobodies statements say anything about CA having anyones car except Amy when she went to P. Rico. Nothing about CA borrowing a car. Big empty hole as far as I am concerned.

Amy said Casey showed up on her doorstep the day TonE went to NY and stayed at Ricardo's house with her while he was gone. She says they were together the whole time except when she was at work. I'm assuming she stayed at the house, and either got Ricardo or JP to take her whereever, or else called someone else to pick her up.
Lanie

Anybody think TP is going to be on his thread tonight answering questions?

I STILL for the life of me can't understand why Casey did all this. It would have been so much easier to report this, no matter what she did. She would probably have gotten off. Could it have been something SO grossly negligent, like forgetting her in the pool or car for a whole day or something, that she just didn't feel she would get away with it?

QUOTE]

I believe her PLAN was to get away to California to meet the Marine and then she was going to tell her parents she had Caylee and no one would be the wiser. She had wiped out their funds, so she KNEW they couldn't follow her for a while,and she could have a new story by then.

She contacted her Marine buddy and told him she wanted to tell him some things IN PERSON, so that indicated to me she was going there.

Money held her up............she could not put together enough to get there fast enough. She couldn't charge it on her parents CC until the day she left or they might see the charge and she needed some cash too. She was STUCK until she could round up some money. She was "working" all her friends and contacts as fast as she could but SHE RAN OUT OF TIME before she could leave when Cindy showed up at her boyfriend's house.

Maybe she is preggers again? IMHO

Don't do it where I come from either. IMO, it's better to keep the relationship a professional one and not make it too personal. That's what the client deserves. I can't help but think he's trying to convince her to not do any deals because he wants to stay on tv longer. IMO, she needs a good honest lawyer who will quit talking rubbish to everyone...telling us again tonight to get out there and search...WTH? He's not in denial, he's playing us for fools. If he wants to look after his client, it's time to stop talking to the press and get his head in the law books and talk to some lawyers with some real experience...he's a rookie and shouldn't be in this on his own....IMOO.

I couldn't agree more! I really don't think, or care, that anything like hanky panky is going on. I just think spending the night at their house is highly unusual. I never heard of any lawyer doing that! But I don't know everything, and I am the first to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro